Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
(Left to right: 1 - 7)

#7 is definitely not Joanna. Joanna is a ginger-redhead with green eyes who parts her hair on the right, not the left. #7 is actually much closer to being a dolled up Maria with a slightly different hair style but I believe the hair color is too different (Maria is more of a dusky blonde) and her eyes seem lighter.

I don't think #3 is the new masturbating teacher as #3's hair is browner, the style is different, and she is not wearing glasses.

Unless there has been a massive change in Mrs. Turner, #5 can not be her. Mrs. Turner has red hair, wears a gray suit, and wears light colored glasses if she wears them at all. #5 is a much closer match to the new masturbating teacher.

#2 has a student / teeny-bopper look about her. Maybe she is a new YouTV groupie? She doesn't match any of the current four.

Of course, it would be easier to tell if most of the game images weren't lit like they were shot in the Batcave, and if there where any actual variance to the faces.
The 3rd girl i have seen it while playing the game it kinda reminds me of Tyna to be honest maybe with some changes or it could be a new character.

2nd girl is definitely a new girl.

4th one is Nurse Gina.

5th is Mss.Turner

6th is the headmaster

7th maybe a new teacher

_Dhoko_

Oct 14, 2017
"do not qualify" does not tell us what is or is not happening to you. You need to be specific.

You must finish Maria's Otter Lab computer quest (starting with the weekend beach scene) by day 30 or Maria's quests will not operate correctly and you father will not return home.

When you are told by Maria on the beach to go get your swimsuit, you must get it from the cabinet in your room and return to her the same morning. If you get back to her after morning ends, you are too late.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 13: Crime Bosses
    (Follow the instructions to join a mafia)​
"do not qualify" does not tell us what is or is not happening to you. You need to be specific.

You must finish Maria's Otter Lab computer quest (starting with the weekend beach scene) by day 30 or Maria's quests will not operate correctly and you father will not return home.

When you are told by Maria on the beach to go get your swimsuit, you must get it from the cabinet in your room and return to her the same morning. If you get back to her after morning ends, you are too late.

(from the link on the OP, not the one included with the game):
  • Section 13: Crime Bosses
    (Follow the instructions to join a mafia)
I apologize, I do not know English and I have a hard time communicating with you

what happens is that I do the missions until I get to which I have to go to the beach and talk to her, but when I talk to her on the beach she does not tell me to put the swimsuit on, she just tells me to leave her alone

Pd: the last esena I had was hers entering my room and licking my cock

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
On the upcoming 1.7 version BoN will remake the school and quests for some school teachers and Mss.Turner will have some content(hopefully)so yes you'll have to start a new game on 1.7 like in the previous update to be able to see the new Maria content.
Since this game is grindy AS FUCK, it's not cool.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I apologize, I do not know English and I have a hard time communicating with you

what happens is that I do the missions until I get to which I have to go to the beach and talk to her, but when I talk to her on the beach she does not tell me to put the swimsuit on, she just tells me to leave her alone

Pd: the last esena I had was hers entering my room and licking my cock
It sounds like you have not completed the final paragraph in the . The final scene in Maria's quest line before the beach weekend is with Maria in her own room.

american

Apr 24, 2017
Unfortunately seen like Ballzak abandoned the project =/
But be honest you can>'t believe him right with all the new and change coming have always start again and again and we all know how much work he did in began to get this far and maybe personal life or private life has something to do with it to ok and remember he did out of kindness of his heart not for profit

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
If I remember correctly the grind was nerfed heavily in certain area so while it might be grindy to a degree it isn't anywhere near as bad as it used to be. Especially when the cheat menu didn't exist.
But things like " Work 50 days in a certain job to access certain scenes ", it's crazy. And I think that it's still the same.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
But things like " Work 50 days in a certain job to access certain scenes ", it's crazy. And I think that it's still the same.
No, it is not. Work events occur every 10 days starting with day 10. Recess quests now only take five times, with one exception. The number of times it takes to progress with most girls has been decreased. This was all part of a first pass on balancing grinding. There will be more refinement passes in the future.

Reactions: Dictateur

Fkhan

May 27, 2018
where is the latest version of my new life ...i need more then more love for amy which is.... some body help me with amy full love more love ...sex and more sex

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
where is the latest version of my new life ...i need more then more love for amy which is.... some body help me with amy full love more love ...sex and more sex
check the front page of the thread it has the latest up to date verison of the game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes