Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
But things like " Work 50 days in a certain job to access certain scenes ", it's crazy. And I think that it's still the same.
It's been reduced since those days, as have the recess and visitation requirements. That said, the grind can be almost completely avoided if you download the Rpgm Save Editor and use it. You can edit the variables however you wish to get money, skip the relationship grind and more. Really useful tool and its why I never considered the grind a negative for this game... since the grind is completely avoidable if you want.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
It's been reduced since those days, as have the recess and visitation requirements. That said, the grind can be almost completely avoided if you download the Rpgm Save Editor and use it. You can edit the variables however you wish to get money, skip the relationship grind and more. Really useful tool and its why I never considered the grind a negative for this game... since the grind is completely avoidable if you want.
I did that from the start, but it seems to fuck the game even more sometimes

Gumba Lumba

Jul 15, 2017
Is he gonna make a completely new game. As in "My New Life 2" just like the original but with the new renders? or is he gonna integrate the new renders into the upcoming versions? Or is "My New Life 2" gonna be a sequel or something?
Sorry a lot of questions.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Is he gonna make a completely new game. As in "My New Life 2" just like the original but with the new renders? or is he gonna integrate the new renders into the upcoming versions? Or is "My New Life 2" gonna be a sequel or something?
Sorry a lot of questions.
Future Project.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
How do you enter the cemetery? I keep looking for the entrance on the left side of high neighborhood and nothing, I click everywhere and nothing

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
This game is amazing and while it does have some bumps, It is a huge game with tons of content.

Does anyone know of any games similar to this one? lots of content, animations, hell maybe similar artstyle or models?

Marv1n

Jul 6, 2017
Hello y'all, I have a small question, Do I have to complete all the events with Carol before she caught me and Rachel in the bathroom?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hello y'all, I have a small question, Do I have to complete all the events with Carol before she caught me and Rachel in the bathroom?
You have to complete all the events with Rachel before start with Carol and Carol must caught you with Rachel in the bathroom.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
No,you don't have to because after she sees you in the bathroom then you can start doing her events.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! Im doing Tynas mission now and i have completed the strength training but Im unable to advance the story, anyone knows how to join a gang? I thought i had already done so, I remember being introduced to warren by the dad and meeting nesrot, i dont even remember where to find these guys again.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks! Im doing Tynas mission now and i have completed the strength training but Im unable to advance the story, anyone knows how to join a gang? I thought i had already done so, I remember being introduced to warren by the dad and meeting nesrot, i dont even remember where to find these guys again.
Got to Maria's room click on the PC and you'll be able to choose which gang you want to join.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I remember, a while ago, doing the maria quests and dad quest and being introduced to warren and nesrot and chang, i dont remember if i actually joined a gang though or which if i did

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I remember, a while ago, doing the maria quests and dad quest and being introduced to warren and nesrot and chang, i dont remember if i actually joined a gang though or which if i did
Did your Dad came back after 30 days ? Cause if it's not then you can't meet with Warren and do the quest where you have to take home Kayla(or whatever name was).
I can help with this walkthrough provided by @ballzak

Reactions: Zer0z

dconan

May 29, 2018
hello, why when gave maria package i cant enter maria room and everydays maria always in front of door? HELP ME :(. sorry for my bad english

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes