DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hello, why when gave maria package i cant enter maria room and everydays maria always in front of door? HELP ME :(. sorry for my bad english
Well... What did she tell you? You're grounded!!! Because she caught you and Rachel after your first date in the alley, you have to do chores, can not visit any girls, have to go directly to school, and can not go to recess. This continues until you are no longer grounded. If you can't play the obvious quest line, follow this .

Reactions: dconan

dconan

May 29, 2018
Well... What did she tell you? You're grounded!!! Because she caught you and Rachel after your first date in the alley, you have to do chores, can not visit any girls, have to go directly to school, and can not go to recess. This continues until you are no longer grounded. If you can't play the obvious quest line, follow this .
thankss man :)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I thought that there would be a release every month or so...
The last release by BoN was April 26th so he could've not released the next version that soon especially because on 1.7 version there will be big changes on the school.

dconan

May 29, 2018
hello i already follow mini walkthroough before saturday step, i go to family room at 23.00 and there is Elvira, u know what im gonna do next? Thankss

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes