spiker82

May 28, 2018
Quick question guys, how do i give gifts in game? I don't seem to have option to give anyone a gift. If i open the menu > items, all the items are gray out. Thanks,

Melofever

Apr 26, 2017
i have no clue how to get the quest of beth and the teachers. ive gone to the classrooms and ive gone to the houses and there is nothing.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I just found out a little bug...when you go at Otto Labs for thr chemistry class for Daphne,Ramon(her husband)tells you than you can have sex with her and you'll at their home and when the sex scene starts you can't finish her because the sex scene it's a continous loop but you can just cum first to be able to continue.

And does anyone figure out how to start Mss.Turner quests because of this bug i had to start her quest again and i can't trigger it like the first time, so does anyone have a clue how to start her quests? Thanks in advice

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
i have no clue how to get the quest of beth and the teachers. ive gone to the classrooms and ive gone to the houses and there is nothing.
It should trigger on it's own instead of recess eventually, you get a scene in the showers first, might take a bunch of days at school. But I think the main trigger for it all to start is that you saw the scene where your classmate Mark was banging the teacher in the office during a previous version (1.5 I think, the Daisy update).

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
Started a new game and after I have the first encounter with Rachel at her house the next day I go to school there is nobody in the classroom so I can't talk to Rachel about what happened and can't give her chocolates because she is not there...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
It should trigger on it's own instead of recess eventually, you get a scene in the showers first, might take a bunch of days at school. But I think the main trigger for it all to start is that you saw the scene where your classmate Mark was banging the teacher in the office during a previous version (1.5 I think, the Daisy update).
I don't this triggers the teachers quest because before starting a new game ans trying to start the teachers quest i was able to start Mss.Turners quest just by going to the school,when i was stuck i had to start a new game and i tried to start Mss.Turners quest again but instead i was able to start Daphnes quest(Chemistry teacher)instead so i don't think this is the trigger for Mss.Turners quest and the other teachers.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
I don't this triggers the teachers quest because before starting a new game ans trying to start the teachers quest i was able to start Mss.Turners quest just by going to the school,when i was stuck i had to start a new game and i tried to start Mss.Turners quest again but instead i was able to start Daphnes quest(Chemistry teacher)instead so i don't think this is the trigger for Mss.Turners quest and the other teachers.
Hmm. Fair enough. He must just need to keep going to school then and wait for it to auto trigger.

zhausJack

Apr 29, 2017
bug report: Unable to start from beginning, one of the first quests doesn't work, because classroom are empty after first day. impossible to give chocolate to Rachel.

Reactions: Stay Frosty

Rabbit00

Apr 16, 2018
Just a question: I take it this test version only has the teachers and Beth? So did BoN remove the people from the classroom just to test the new content or is there a new story flow?

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
How did I unleash the beth event? When I go to Mackus' house he does not say anything to me, and every time I go in after talking to Tom, nothing comes out, does anyone know?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
On 1.7 version you can have sex with her and other teachers who are new characters
Cheers for the info man.

I will wait for further patches and then might try this again. Prefer the older women characters to school girls, and the two teachers I've seen in the past are super shagable.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How did I unleash the beth event? When I go to Mackus' house he does not say anything to me, and every time I go in after talking to Tom, nothing comes out, does anyone know?
Buy a car in Golden Town,go to school and Beth should be in front of the school

Darking 007

Feb 2, 2018
Buy a car in Golden Town,go to school and Beth should be in front of the school
I already did that, the next day Tom is at the door asks me something about the Pope of Beth, I go to Marcus's house and he does not give me anything, and I do not know how to desemcadenar that

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I already did that, the next day Tom is at the door asks me something about the Pope of Beth, I go to Marcus's house and he does not give me anything, and I do not know how to desemcadenar that
Hmm...maybe you should go to the church at Midtown(where you did Jason's quest for her mother).

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey, someone who's reach the moment that you're in the gym shower with Morgan and Marckus, can you answer me a question?
  • Is there a difference in choosing a girl? Or does everyone have the same text?
As far as i know the quests and texts are different...if you start with Mss.Turners quest she'll give you some quests to answer but if you start Daphne's(chemistry teacher)she'll tell you to clean the mess you did at the chemistry class.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes