windsunfury

Dec 22, 2017
How to trigger the event of Mss.Turners? I have spend three weeks to go to school. there are three times she ask leave for a moment after moring class, but nothing happen, no questions or else. How could I do next? By the way , i use the Full 1.6 version completed save.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How to trigger the event of Mss.Turners? I have spend three weeks to go to school. there are three times she ask leave for a moment after moring class, but nothing happen, no questions or else. How could I do next?
I just started Mss.Turners quest again because of some bugs and i don't know if that's what triggers Mss.Turners quest but before going to school go to Markus in afternoon and MC is gonna say that you saw him having sex with the Principal,that's what i did and i went to school 2 or 3 times and Mss.Turners quest just started.I am not 100% sure if this is the trigger for Mss.Turners quest but try it out.

windsunfury

Dec 22, 2017
As far as i know the quests and texts are different...if you start with Mss.Turners quest she'll give you some quests to answer but if you start Daphne's(chemistry teacher)she'll tell you to clean the mess you did at the chemistry class.
How to trigger the event of Mss.Turners? I have spend three weeks to go to school. there are three times she ask leave for a moment after moring class, but nothing happen, no questions or else. How could I do next? By the way , i use the Full 1.6 version completed save. Thank you for help!

windsunfury

Dec 22, 2017
I just started Mss.Turners quest again because of some bugs and i don't know if that's what triggers Mss.Turners quest but before going to school go to Markus in afternoon and MC is gonna say that you saw him having sex with the Principal,that's what i did and i went to school 2 or 3 times and Mss.Turners quest just started.I am not 100% sure if this is the trigger for Mss.Turners quest but try it out.
Could you please share the save file please? I have go to Markus's place ,but nothig happened. May be some thing before need to do first

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
How to trigger the event of Mss.Turners? I have spend three weeks to go to school. there are three times she ask leave for a moment after moring class, but nothing happen, no questions or else. How could I do next? By the way , i use the Full 1.6 version completed save.

How to trigger the event of Mss.Turners? I have spend three weeks to go to school. there are three times she ask leave for a moment after moring class, but nothing happen, no questions or else. How could I do next? By the way , i use the Full 1.6 version completed save. Thank you for help!
For Daphne(chemistry teacher)i think you just have to go to her house at Golden Town and click on her door to try to enter,she'll tell you something like maybe later the next day got to school and if i'm not wrong her quest will start

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Could you please share the save file please? I have go to Markus's place ,but nothig happened. May be some thing before need to do first
Did you completed Daisy's quest when you saw Markus having sex with the principal ? If not then i don't think you'll be able to start Mss.Turners quest at all.Try to trigger Daphne's chemistry class quest cause if you can trigger her quest you'll see Markus having sex with the teacher

windsunfury

Dec 22, 2017
Did you completed Daisy's quest when you saw Markus having sex with the principal ? If not then i don't think you'll be able to start Mss.Turners quest at all.Try to trigger Daphne's chemistry class quest cause if you can trigger her quest you'll see Markus having sex with the teacher
I don't play the game after 1.4, so I download the save file from '

'
i use this file 'Full 1.6 version completed save', it looks like all events finish. But if it is not, it is so sad..

jsf.1998

Dec 10, 2017
Someone was able to complete Beth's mission, I already went with her and I already talked to Tom at the entrance of the school, but after that I did not get anything, if anyone can help thanks

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I meant the one after the smug in the high neighbourhood. Already did the one who you need to plant the evidence at Morganss house for. Sandra keeps telling me to go talk to another guy.
Hopefully this will help you
Visit Sandra at her house at # 3 New Negihborhood and talk to her
- Talk to the guy from Eastwon near the Sexshop, if you belong to a mafia he will forgive you the
debt if you do not have to pay him.
- The next day visit Sandra at home and enjoy, then send you a new mission
- Visit Randy in Commercial Neighborhood in the hospital parking ....
- Visit to Toni in New Neighborhood next to the gas station. I will send you to find two packages
one in chinatown image 78 and another in eastwon image 79. Then come back to talk with Toni
- Visit Sherman in the High Neighborhood Park talk to him, he does not want to cooperate.
- Visit Morgan at home ... Talk to his father. In the living room there is a box on the table. Open the
box and take the key to Morgan's parents' room. Go up the room and use the papers on the desk.
– Visit to Melissa in front of the school ... I will send you to order 4 orders one in the old
quarter platya, another in the eastown gas station, another in the New neighborhood
clothing store and the last one near the gym Chinatwon Then he returns to talk with
Melissa.
– The next day visit Sandra at home and enjoy, You have all scenes of Sandra

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hopefully this will help you
Visit Sandra at her house at # 3 New Negihborhood and talk to her
- Talk to the guy from Eastwon near the Sexshop, if you belong to a mafia he will forgive you the
debt if you do not have to pay him.
- Visit Randy in Commercial Neighborhood in the hospital parking ....
- Visit to Toni in New Neighborhood next to the gas station. I will send you to find two packages
one in chinatown image 78 and another in eastwon image 79. Then come back to talk with Toni
- Visit Sherman in the High Neighborhood Park talk to him, he does not want to cooperate.
- Visit Morgan at home ... Talk to his father. In the living room there is a box on the table. Open the
box and take the key to Morgan's parents' room. Go up the room and use the papers on the desk.
– Visit to Melissa in front of the school ... I will send you to order 4 orders one in the old
quarter platya, another in the eastown gas station, another in the New neighborhood
clothing store and the last one near the gym Chinatwon Then he returns to talk with
Melissa.
– The next day visit Sandra at home and enjoy, You have all scenes of Sandra
Yha it's Melissa i kept missing. Thank you very much!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Nice little options on Mss.Turners quest...after the little cutscene when you text with Mss.Turner she'll block you and you have two choices:
-SHOWER:You'll be teletransported to the bathroom while Maria is inside taking a bath and she'll give you a titjob;
-JERK OFF:Sarah will came inside your room and she'll give you a BJ;

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
I just download the 1.6 version of this game..
So my question is need redownload the game to 1.7?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I just download the 1.6 version of this game..
So my question is need redownload the game to 1.7?
If you have a previous save file that you used with all the main and secondary quests done you can use it to keep playing the 1.7 version and start the teachers quest if you don't have a previous save file with all the main and secondary quests completed you have to start from scratch and i suggest you to start a new game on 1.7 fixed version and you can download it on page 705 of this thread or you can use 1.6 version to start the new game so you can avoid any bugs then copy and paste your save file into 1.7 version

Seyonne79856

Jun 1, 2017

There is a guide on the page but to make it simpler:
1- click on the button under "System(.json) (For Decryption-Code):" and look for the file System.json in the folder of the game (I don't remember exactly where it is)
2- click on Detect, if everything worked a code will appear into "En/Decrypt-Code:"
3- click on the button after "En/Decrypt-File(s):" and upload the ".rpgmvp", ".rpgmvm" or ".rpgmvo" file you want to decrypt
4- click on the Decrypt button, on the right under File-List, you will find the name of the file, click on it and you should have the picture
it takes around 20 minutes to do them all, don't decrypt over 1000 at a time

Reactions: yoje
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes