Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I'll probably wait for a full save too lazy to quest. Just want to see the animated fucking. lol
Im heading out for a short bit. But i suspect i can get you a full save with all girls fuckable for all versions including 1.7 in about an hour. I'll send you the save then, sounds good? Though i would recommend playing 1.7 yourself with an older save in wich you completed Daisys ark. You'll miss some nice scenes if you just go for the house visits.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think the second option. You need to have seen Markus boning the headmaster on Daisys ark. After that scene Markus also tells you he'll get the principle to bone you. And you need to have seen the scene where you bone the principle or you cant know how to get the dirt on Beths dad
So...basically if you trigger Mrs.Jordan's quest first and not Mrs.Turner you can bang the headmaster if you see Markus with her the 2nd time if you don't trigger Mrs.Jordan's quest first you can't bang her,right ?
I'm just asking to see if i have to start the teachers quests again so i can bang the headmaster or not.
Thanks in advice

windsunfury

Dec 22, 2017
Im heading out for a short bit. But i suspect i can get you a full save with all girls fuckable for all versions including 1.7 in about an hour. Ill sned you the save then, sounds good?
Could you please share a save file that has triggered the event of Mrs.Turner. Thank you very much!

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
So...basically if you trigger Mrs.Jordan's quest first and not Mrs.Turner you can bang the headmaster if you see Markus with her the 2nd time if you don't trigger Mrs.Jordan's quest first you can't bang her,right ?
I'm just asking to see if i have to start the teachers quests again so i can bang the headmaster or not.
Thanks in advice
I believe i triggered Mss. Turners ark first. But i saw Markus boning the headmaster way back in the version with Daisys new content. After talking to Tom about the dirt for Beths dad the fuck scene with the principle triggered when i entered the school. I dont think she is repeatably fuckable on my save though. Is it possible to fuck her multiple times of you go Jordan's route first?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
That is how the quest start. I'm asking for the next step in the quest when you have taken pictures of Beth's farther, and then when to Tom ?
Beth will call you that Tom broke up with her if you enter Old town after school if i recall correctly. Afterwards you can start the homevisits. Also beforhand you indeed need to have gone to Toms house to drop the pictures off. Nice scene there!

megapolis

Aug 2, 2017
After i talk with Tom in front of the school what do i do? people talk about pictures of her father but i have no clue what to do.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I have the same problem...
If you saw Markus boning the headmaster, a scene in wich you bone the headmaster while Markus is present triggers after you talked to Tom about the pictues and enter the school (i saw the markus/headmaster scene during the daisy ark, I dont know if it works if you trigger it in mss Jordans ark). There Markus will tell you to come visit him a home in the afternoon. Afterwards go to your gang hidout to get you a tranny for the pictures.

aiarco

Oct 5, 2017
After talking with Tom, what should I do next?
After going to school and watching the principal event with Marcus, Marcus at the house of Marcus after school.
next, go mafia base and take a picture.
go tom's home.
You'll see Tom's mother in the bathing suit on the front door.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
If you saw Markus boning the headmaster, a scene in wich you bone the headmaster while Markus is present triggers after you talked to Tom about the pictues and enter the school (i saw the markus/headmaster scene during the daisy ark, I dont know if it works if you trigger it in mss Jordans ark). There Markus will tell you to come visit him a home in the afternoon. Afterwards go to your gang hidout to get you a tranny for the pictures.
Yep...i think i have to start the teachers quest again but instead of starting Mss.Turners quest first i have to start Mrs.Jordan's quest to be able to see Markus having sex with the head master and then trigger whe whole Beth quest.

ryuk690

Jan 16, 2018
Guys sorry for the trouble I have a problem, thanks to your guide with Maria I managed to get to dinner with her friend and the pizza scene in the room, but when I go to the beach on weekends tells me that I have to leave alone, I read also that the job mission must be done before 30 days, can you help me?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes