Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Im waiting for laura long time ago
I agree, Laura and Sasha are the last girls remaining who deserve a fully fleshed out quest ark with sex scenes. Besides those two, Mss. Glober and the principle need some home visits too. And as last im hoping BoN gives all the teachers some recess sex scene as extra for this version. If all of this is completed i think he should start with MNL 2 in wich he goes further into the gangs storyline.

aznloke

Jul 25, 2017
i talked to tom outside of school but never got the principle sex scene what do i need to do now to trigger it?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i talked to tom outside of school but never got the principle sex scene what do i need to do now to trigger it?
If you did the teachers quests first you won't be able to trigger Beth quest,before starting teachers quest go buy a car next day go to school and on afternoon Beth will be in fron of your car and you'll take her to shopping the next morning go to school and Tom will be in front of the school door talk to him then enter inside and the principal sex will start.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
talked to the markus he said not to say morgan at that dad cop what further to do?
o to Tom's house at High Neighborhood and her mom will be outside in front of the house talk to her then after the sex scene go to Old Quarter enter to your house and Beth will call telling you that she broke up with Tom and then you'll be able to go visit Beth

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Welp, that was a fun update. Took a little bit of work but once all variables and triggers were found everything fell into place. Teachers were nice, banging Tom's mom was nicer, Ms Turner was the nicest, REALLY hope that Sandra's mom can be nailed in the future (after Shasha and Laura FINALLY get their content) and Beth's questline was shorter than I thought it would be.

Also, wasn't Beth's mom supposed to be an option in this version? I coulda sworn I heard something about that. If there was one thing that disappointed me (other than a few bugs here and there) it was that Beth's mom couldn't be nailed.

Now to wait a week for the Xtra version. My guesses for the content will be a Beth and Daisy threesome and MAYBE a Turner/Taylor threesome. Who knows.

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Welp, that was a fun update. Took a little bit of work but once all variables and triggers were found everything fell into place. Teachers were nice, banging Tom's mom was nicer, Ms Turner was the nicest, REALLY hope that Sandra's mom can be nailed in the future (after Shasha and Laura FINALLY get their content) and Beth's questline was shorter than I thought it would be.

Also, wasn't Beth's mom supposed to be an option in this version? I coulda sworn I heard something about that. If there was one thing that disappointed me (other than a few bugs here and there) it was that Beth's mom couldn't be nailed.

Now to wait a week for the Xtra version. My guesses for the content will be a Beth and Daisy threesome and MAYBE a Turner/Taylor threesome. Who knows.
What could trigger Mss.Turners quest first and not Mrs.Jordan first cause i'm still trying to figure it out

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017

I fully agree on what you said about Beth, Laura and Sascha, i hope Sandra's mom gets her fair share too now that she has been introduced! For the extra im also hoping on some Mss. Glober and the principle content aswell as some recess scenes with the teachers.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You trigger Markus after you talked to Tom in front of the school the morning after you took Beth shopping and when you enter the school. though you need to have seen de Markus boning the principle scene first. I'll see if a can get you a save game pre Beth.

Edit: see save file. In this file you need to buy a car at Goldentown. Afterwards beth will be standing next to your new car at the school parkin lot and you should be able to start from there. This is pre theacher aswell but they are completly unlockable. Just keep going back to school untill the teachers give you each a task. Mss Turner will ask you 5 history questions (this happens after she asked you to stay after class for three times!). Answer them correctly and you can start her home visits. Mss Jordan will tell you to help her husband at otters lab. Help him trice and you can home visit Mss Jordan. Mss Liz will tell you eventually to visit her at home too. Home visits for her start from there!

Double edit; If you dislike my mc's name you can try to find out how to alter the save game to enter a diffrent name. Saw somewhere that its possible, dont ask me how though. Also that save file has evreything unlocked from all previous game versions except for Sandra, Amy and the new Maria ark with Joanna. So Maria wont visit you at night anymore. Though her relationship points are still high and the game still counts you as lovers (you can get te titfuck scene in mss Turners ark still). You can unlock Sandra and Amy!
I can not get a save before beth, could you get one?

gats

Aug 30, 2016
I've done the Beth storyline, but even finishing that (and seeing the Principal/Markus animation that gets triggered in it) I can't seem to trigger the teacher storyline. Could we get a save right after it gets triggered?

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
This is NOT a bug. Those three are debug tools for this test v1.7 version.
  • The top Asian girl adds a video of Beth's mom to your inventory.
  • The middle Asian girl allows you to change your mafia.
  • The bottom guy in the white shirt allows you to change the hour of the day +- 1.
It's a pity that there is no incoherent characters in the fixed version. Very useful features.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
I meant the one after the smug in the high neighbourhood. Already did the one who you need to plant the evidence at Morganss house for. Sandra keeps telling me to go talk to another guy.
Ah so you gotta go to the school at night then. The person is by the bus stop and she makes you get some packages from people around town, then you have to bring then back to her

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes