Mike Lost

Mar 18, 2018
So I decided to start a new game, cause last time I played it at ver. 1.4. Can't find Rachel in class to give her chocolate. Tried downloading game from page 705.. same thing.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
did something change with the unpacker or the game cause i can't use the enigmaunpacker on it anymore. maybe someone else has the same issue.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
For some reason there is no people in the classroom, I can't find Rachel, but when i pick a mini quest (jason's for example, where you have to find his stuff) she pops op, but i cant speak with her.

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
Has anyone encountered game breaking bugs in the game yet?
I did with the Chemistry Teacher. The second event I get stuck inside the classroom (I think it's related with Marckus and Principal event. The event triggered 2 times. And I don't know which switch is the one where Marckus calls MC to screw the Principal. I think that might be the solution to this bug)

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I did with the Chemistry Teacher. The second event I get stuck inside the classroom (I think it's related with Marckus and Principal event. The event triggered 2 times. And I don't know which switch is the one where Marckus calls MC to screw the Principal. I think that might be the solution to this bug)
For Markus to call MC and screw the principal you have to do Beth's quest first

wraith17

May 28, 2017
The way this game ask us to replay the whole game every 1 or 2 updates is just annoying.I used to be a fan and now I just get annoyed whenever I have restart the whole game again and again.Also with so many sex scenes,they should try to add a gallery system.-_- Can anyone provide a complete v 1.6 save please so I can continue without restarting again.Thank you in advance.

Berserker0514

Jun 15, 2017
For Markus to call MC and screw the principal you have to do Beth's quest first
Already finished Beth's quest. The thing is after I was done with Beth, Markus screwing the Principal was triggered again. And it would just give a black screen everytime I tried to start the class (Unless I spoke with Markus in his house). Then the bug got even worse when the second event of Chemistry Class started. I got stuck inside the classroom.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Already finished Beth's quest. The thing is after I was done with Beth, Markus screwing the Principal was triggered again. And it would just give a black screen everytime I tried to start the class (Unless I spoke with Markus in his house). Then the bug got even worse when the second event of Chemistry Class started. I got stuck inside the classroom.
I'm having the same problem like you...

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can someone provide us with a little walkthorugh of 1.7 so we can start teachers quests correctly withouth bugs,please ? It will be awesome,thanks in advice.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Guess its impossible to start a new game.. Rachel just doesnt exist, after the first appartment scene. Such a buggy game.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes