Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
The link isnt necisseraly broken. BoN took it down, because he is probably going to upload a new fixed version soon...

spiker82

May 28, 2018
You can only give gifts when visiting the girl at their house.
Yes, even at their houses, I don't get any option to give them gifts. Am I missing something? I have gifts in my inventory but I don't know how to give them. Thanks,

Boltwolf1

Jul 14, 2017
Already finished Beth's quest. The thing is after I was done with Beth, Markus screwing the Principal was triggered again. And it would just give a black screen everytime I tried to start the class (Unless I spoke with Markus in his house). Then the bug got even worse when the second event of Chemistry Class started. I got stuck inside the classroom.
I got the black screen as well, for how I fixed it I used the save editor version 6.5 works with this. For how this works go to advanced, go to edit switches and variables, go to variables. Once on Variables change Horas, it means hours change it to 5. It will force wherever you are to go home before your family awakes.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i just wanna understand one thing... for now XD
For varius problem i do not play till the end the v1.6. So now i need to play the v1.7 from the scratch.
I just wanna understand if is always hard to concatenated all the event till the end of maria/dad event?
I mean in v1.6 was really hard to... raise the relationship with Daisy and Beth. Do sex with Rachel, start the sex lesson with jet and in all this do Maria and Dad too.
Can someone tell me if also here is hard?

Someone have a complete walkthrough for all this? Anticipate thankses.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
The test version, as the name already says (duhh), should not be taken so seriously ..

Is equivalent to Beta, always contains errors, and saves made with it will end up corrupted ..
As the game once again underwent a change in the structure, it is expected a fix 1, fix 2 and maybe a definitive fix .. of fix ... and old saves even if they work do not correspond to history ..
Also I am so anxious, but consider this version a test drive .. with a problematic car that barely left the workshop ..

zigzagon

May 5, 2017
Can you describe to me about how to exctract pictures
extract archive
run RPG Maker MV Decrypter, and it will open in window
use file menu and press select rpg mv project
next go into "exe" location of the game(main folder, you have there www and locales folder)//// if you paste extraced decrypter in game folder you should do nothing//// and pres ok
next use decrpt menu and press all files
RPG MV D will convert rpgfiles into jpg, you will find it in outputfolder\img\pictures (or you can choice from program menu, default is output)

Reactions: Gabaw and Alpinor92

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
If you did the teachers quests first you won't be able to trigger Beth quest,before starting teachers quest go buy a car next day go to school and on afternoon Beth will be in fron of your car and you'll take her to shopping the next morning go to school and Tom will be in front of the school door talk to him then enter inside and the principal sex will start.
Its not happening even if o dont do teachers scene i am using old save

uclsecret

May 4, 2018
damm!!!!!! where is rachel?????? i can't start this game because rachel doesn't exist in the class. so i cant give the chocolate and then date.. this is critical bug????

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Its not happening even if o dont do teachers scene i am using old save
I'm so pissed off right now...i tried 5 times to start the teachers quest after Beth's quest but NOTHING i always start Mrs.Jordan first which is not what have to happen because the 2nd time you go to school you are stuck in the chemistry room with all your friends and the teacher and you can't exit.
I guess i'll wait for the fixed version plus extras and only hoping that it's gonna work.
And can someone do a damn short walkthrough how to trigger teachers quest(pool scene)properly,please ?????

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I'm so pissed off right now...i tried 5 times to start the teachers quest after Beth's quest but NOTHING i always start Mrs.Jordan first which is not what have to happen because the 2nd time you go to school you are stuck in the chemistry room with all your friends and the teacher and you can't exit.
I guess i'll wait for the fixed version plus extras and only hoping that it's gonna work.
And can someone do a damn short walkthrough how to trigger teachers quest(pool scene)properly,please ?????
Lol I suppose its a bug because i am unable to trigger anything after talking to tom no teachers no principal nothing

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes