Feb 1, 2018
Hey!

I think it is a bug that I am facing, but I want to know what you guys know. I am prompted by Mrs. Turner to stay a bit after class to talk about quiz results. But as game progresses, I receive no option to go down the plotline. The game cuts to recess and that is about what happens. Any idea why?

Edit:

I also should add that I tried to talk to her after school ended, but nothing happened as well.

Also, does 1.6 saves not work, or do I have to begin from the start to see everything?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man i finally download the torrent v1.7 because the mega do not wark T_T so sad mega is much faster.
Anyway for now i just wanna say me opinion about the new school.
Well who to say, I do not like the outside of the school. I mean the old one in some way was much better. The new structure where inside there is the basketball can be done much better. I mean outisde the autor could remain the soccer field. Then on the left create this new structure where inside there was the basketball. Now the courtyard look to much little, and the varius road do not feet anymore.
Also the pool... outsied the school? I mean who school put a pool outside the main road? Bus, car pass be there, the students must pay attention to both cars and buses. But i like the parking there. I mean after we buy a car we can stop there XD
For the teacher i just see the intro, after mc show us step mother and step sis, dad brings me to school and i see the new rework for Mrs Turner! Damn she now look damn sex and exciting! Cant wait to fuck all her hole XD
Now i try to continue the game and see the other teacher and finally Beth XD damn finally i can stolen Beth to Tom! Yeah!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Oh man i finally download the torrent v1.7 because the mega do not wark T_T so sad mega is much faster.
Anyway for now i just wanna say me opinion about the new school.
Well who to say, I do not like the outside of the school. I mean the old one in some way was much better. The new structure where inside there is the basketball can be done much better. I mean outisde the autor could remain the soccer field. Then on the left create this new structure where inside there was the basketball. Now the courtyard look to much little, and the varius road do not feet anymore.
Also the pool... outsied the school? I mean who school put a pool outside the main road? Bus, car pass be there, the students must pay attention to both cars and buses. But i like the parking there. I mean after we buy a car we can stop there XD
For the teacher i just see the intro, after mc show us step mother and step sis, dad brings me to school and i see the new rework for Mrs Turner! Damn she now look damn sex and exciting! Cant wait to fuck all her hole XD
Now i try to continue the game and see the other teacher and finally Beth XD damn finally i can stolen Beth to Tom! Yeah!
Don't get too much exited...because after you complete Beth's quest you can't start the teachers quest because you'll be transported to the chemistry class and you will be stuck like me and other people and i'm trying to understand what i'm doing wrong...

Gimael

Sep 24, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know about black screen issue when you try to start a fighting tournament with Tyna, after strengh and fighting trainings are completed? Tried with triads an hornets, same result - just black screen when a gang leader says to follow him.

kisuno

Apr 17, 2018
HELP i have a bug with the start of quest with Maria
I can not see the scene or Maria takes our hero to his room so that I can not go further in history, what to do?

Zabiros

Oct 8, 2017
Anyone else keep getting black screen when they start class?
Some times I have to redo like 20minutes of work because I forget to save every one minute...

I noticed it happens on the next day when Mrs. Turner says she wants to speak about my quiz results.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For those asking how to get out of the car here is how you do it

Anywhere but Old quarter find a circle in a parking lot and drive into it. you will get out of the car
Old Quarter Go into the garage then drive into the circle on the inside.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't get too much exited...because after you complete Beth's quest you can't start the teachers quest because you'll be transported to the chemistry class and you will be stuck like me and other people and i'm trying to understand what i'm doing wrong...
lol at last you arrive till Beth quest!
Me game bug at day 2! I mean after i go to Rachel because she see mc dick in infermery, the next day in classroom there is no npc! I mean there is no one there! No the teacher, no friend, no rachel! I cant give her chocolate, because the intere floor have no npc is empty!
Have i done something wrong?

Anyway i see fix2 i try to download it.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note I can totally see the Main Male having a lot of problems in the future in the form of having to pay child support. Especially if Annie, Amy, and Tom's mother all learn he is the father of their kids and start coming for that paper.

But on another note who else do you think you will be able to knock up in the future and if you could choose any 3 people who would you want to have knocked up with the MC child?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes