Jamiek

Jun 13, 2017
Stuck in grounded loop. Every time I try to leave the house the mom is there and stops your to give you a shore. The game skips the school all together. Every time. Does anyone know what to do?

Reactions: Markooo
Mar 14, 2018
Yes sex scene are animate.

Guys can someone tell me if i do something wrong?
I start the game, and do the tutorial, during the tutorial as always, mc speak with dad, sis, then with step mother and the two step-sister. After Dad bring us at school because Mrs Turner wanna speak about grades.
After i find myself in the hallway of the school, where i speak with all mc friend. After i attain classroom, Christian as always kick mc in the ball, then nurse time, Rachel see mc dick.
After school i go to Rachel, after i buy teenymon card, go to sister, buy new pc and game. Then i go to sleep.
The next day i go to school to give Rachel chocolate, but at the school there is no Rachel, no friend, no teacher!
Have i done something wrong!? Its a bug?

For now i am download the fix2 but i just fear is something else. Can someone help me?

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
Stuck in grounded loop. Every time I try to leave the house the mom is there and stops your to give you a shore. The game skips the school all together. Every time. Does anyone know what to do?
same issue

Boltwolf1

Jul 14, 2017
Okay for all those who are having problems finding anyone after the first day, do what I did, copy your save from v1.6 to v1.7. When I overlapped the new save with a old save it made it where I can see the classmates every time I go to the classroom. So if you need a fix try that.

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
I'm wondering if the hero'll stay grounded till the end of the time; what annoying bug

Feb 1, 2018
About "My New Life 2":
It's going to be a future project, the sequel of My New Life. It is quite possible that it starts after version 1.9. This game will continue the story and as it will be done from the beginning, will have less bugs because BoN said he was very apprehensive about the first game problems.
Wait, so let me get this straight. he will continue the story from where we will leave it off, but relationships start from the level 0?

so we have to do everything all over again? also, wouldn't this be a lot of work for him? I don't think it is going to pan out as well as he thinks it will. he should just focus on tweaking the current game, and improving it, instead of going for a refresh.

but lets say he does go ahead like planned, will he able to use previous assets or will he have to start over? i am not looking foward to this

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes