Mar 25, 2018
currently downloading fix2 version, played a bit the fix1 version and found a possible bug during the lunch break toilet scene for Pam...coming with her will bring mc back to class instead of having some anal fun with her, anybody got the same error? and was wondering how to trigger the new teachers quest? read somewhere that it might be better to have mrs. jordan first rather than mrs. turner, have no idea currently how to trigger them...appreciate any help, thanks

Simsim

Apr 29, 2017
I am also stuck in a grounded loop, and its getting annoying.. xD do i start all over or do i need to do something special to fix it?

dragonknight

May 21, 2017
anyone got the hornets autoshop bug, where you take the car to the spot and still in it, when you go back get next car take it to its spot looks like your driving around in two cars

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-06-03
Censorship: None
Version: 1.7 Test Version Fix2 - Teachers & Cars
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FIX 2 needs a restart to work
<Downloads>
- -
Thanks @ZaikoRz

Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
if this means restart on save ill think ill wait but using is very helpful :D

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
if this means restart on save ill think ill wait but using is very helpful :D
Yeah i find it on me skin XD
I download fix2 and try to use me old safe of fix1 but the bug that afflicts my save continues to persist. So the fear that also with fix2 i cant continue was high! But before i lost hope, i try to restart again from the scratch. And this time, everything go well. At last now day 2 work with all npc in school. So i try to play the game and see if also other thing go well. The only problem now is... every time we find a bug and that bug is correct in another fix, we need to restart the game from the scratch again? Because if is yes its real a problem with this game! This game is really to huge to restart every time!

Edit another problem is... if we wanna use the link you post here, we need to play the game with a mc who have already a preset name! And also if we use rpgsave editior we cant change the name! So at last for me is usless :( because i wanna play with me name XD i need to see all the girls who call me name XD they have to shout my name to the four winds, every time they moan! Not other name XD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I've already seen this question asked a couple of times, but has any one started a new game and managed to progress through Maria's quest? The walkthrough states that after you deliver the package to her, you should go to her room the next night where you will see a scene. But how do you go to her room without your room key? In fact, it says to go get your room key after the scene from Maria's room. So, was this supposed to be triggered? And after that, like every one else said, I'm stuck in a grounding loop and can't progress Rachel, Maria, or Ms. Taylor's quest.

Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
Stuck in grounded loop. Every time I try to leave the house the mom is there and stops your to give you a shore. The game skips the school all together. Every time. Does anyone know what to do?
The walkthrough explains how to stop it, you need to look at marias computer and do the chores for about five days or something like that

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Wait, so let me get this straight. he will continue the story from where we will leave it off, but relationships start from the level 0?

so we have to do everything all over again? also, wouldn't this be a lot of work for him? I don't think it is going to pan out as well as he thinks it will. he should just focus on tweaking the current game, and improving it, instead of going for a refresh.

but lets say he does go ahead like planned, will he able to use previous assets or will he have to start over? i am not looking foward to this
When you make a sequel of something, you need to continue the story in another way, at no time has it been said that it will still happen in Martinia City or anything of the sort. Nobody knows with the game will end and if the system will be the same as the previous one.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Read the walkthrough that came with the game and sadly it only give info about Beth from the new content. No one else sadly Though her story in my opinion was so underwhelming and I feel bad for all those who waited so long for her. Also BON was extremely nice when it came to Tom with her story as well but I have one complaint besides the underwhelming story.

Why couldn't BON leave Tom's mother as a redhead instead of turning her blonde? If I remember correctly the first time we see Tom's mother AKA the pantie mission during Jet's quest we saw her as a redhead. Now we meet her and she is blonde.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah i find it on me skin XD
I download fix2 and try to use me old safe of fix1 but the bug that afflicts my save continues to persist. So the fear that also with fix2 i cant continue was high! But before i lost hope, i try to restart again from the scratch. And this time, everything go well. At last now day 2 work with all npc in school. So i try to play the game and see if also other thing go well. The only problem now is... every time we find a bug and that bug is correct in another fix, we need to restart the game from the scratch again? Because if is yes its real a problem with this game! This game is really to huge to restart every time!

Edit another problem is... if we wanna use the link you post here, we need to play the game with a mc who have already a preset name! And also if we use rpgsave editior we cant change the name! So at last for me is usless :( because i wanna play with me name XD i need to see all the girls who call me name XD they have to shout my name to the four winds, every time they moan! Not other name XD
"we need to restart the game from the scratch again? Because if is yes its real a problem with this game! This game is really to huge to restart every time!"
you can say this again i mean i already fucked myself by doing that once :test3:

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I Started play that game today but i am stuck here, i cant find Rachel to talk with her :FeelsBadMan: someone can help?
View attachment 107964
Perhaps you come in the same bug i meet the first time!
Have you download the fix2? Because fix1 have a ugly bug! That from day 2 on school there is no npc, so Rachel do not apper! And... if you are asking this... you need to start the game from the 0 again! Because save file are stil bug. So you need a frash new start again! At last for me fix2 + start from scratch correct the bug.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys we need someone that know very well this game and can made a complete walkthrough!
Because is so crezy to do Rachel, Sarah, Daisy, Step mother and Dad! All in the same time!
Till now i am try to do the Daisy bj before she become me love.
But is really hard!
Day 1 after school i go to Rachel. After i buy tinymon card and chocolate, then i give it to Sarah.
After i go to the second tinymon card, co to speak with the man to help me with the tinymon, he say that if i wanna help i need to go to spy is wife, because he fear that she is cheating on him.
Day 2 at school i give chocolate to Rachel. After i do Daisy first recess at school.
After school i call Rachel for a date.
Then maria grounded me.
We need a walkthrough like this! Step by step. I am not good in walkthrough because i forgot all the step after some time XD But if someone is good please do it!

Also someone have find how start all the teacher and beth? Anticipate thankses.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes