Etar

Jul 17, 2017
You can get past the chore loop with Cheat_Menu (The plugin), add it to the JS folder, open Plugin.js, copy a line already there, replace the name of the line you just copied with Cheat_Menu (Make sure theres always a , at the very end of the second to last line (Not counting the } at the very end) the "," basically stands for "Theres another line to load after this one".

Look for Quest Maria 1 under "Switches" turn it to false or find "Quest Maria 2" and turn that to true, that will advance the chores to the next step, however I dont know when quest 2 should usually trigger, so you might mess up a bunch of story elements.

Dont bother asking me for any more info than this, if you cant figure it out from what I just wrote, then you'll simply have to wait till the author of the game fixes his bugs on his own, I've tried being the "IT Support" guy for a mod I made for another game on this forum, and the amount of people that take it as natural that I would help them by answering the same question over and over and over again has made me say "Take my help, if you cant understand it, then you're fucked".
*EDIT* It seems the reason the loop occurs is that its supposed to set "Quest Maria 1" from true to false, and when it sets it to false, its supposed to set "Quest Maria 2" to true and so on. It does not do that on its own until Maria Quest 3. I dont know when its supposed to move on from quest 1 to 2 and so on, but it seems quest 2 is just 1 event, where as quest 1 is 3 different events(As in 3 different chores, no nude stuff)

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
plz give me the file. I lost the shadow2.png
Failed to load: img/system/shadow2.png

yOU DID NOT LOSE THE FILE. yOU ARE USING THE MOD FROM fIREBANE WICH IS NO LONGER COMPATABLE WITH THIS GAME AND IT SSHOULD REALLY BE TAKEN DOWN UNTIL MADE COMPATABLE. iN MY HONEST OPINION. iT TOOK ME days TO FIGURE THIS OUT AND no one ON HERE COULD or wOULD HELP ME OUT. iT IS VERY SAD. bUT i WILL hELP YOU. i CAN NOW PLAY THE GAME AND NO MORE ERROR MESSAGE. jUST DONT HAVE THE CHEATS "yet". :) Oh sorry for the CAPS. My lock was on. lol

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
You can get past the chore loop with Cheat_Menu (The plugin), add it to the JS folder, open Plugin.js, copy a line already there, replace the name of the line you just copied with Cheat_Menu (Make sure theres always a , at the very end of the second to last line (Not counting the } at the very end) the "," basically stands for "Theres another line to load after this one".

Look for Quest Maria 1 under "Switches" turn it to false or find "Quest Maria 2" and turn that to true, that will advance the chores to the next step, however I dont know when quest 2 should usually trigger, so you might mess up a bunch of story elements.

Dont bother asking me for any more info than this, if you cant figure it out from what I just wrote, then you'll simply have to wait till the author of the game fixes his bugs on his own, I've tried being the "IT Support" guy for a mod I made for another game on this forum, and the amount of people that take it as natural that I would help them by answering the same question over and over and over again has made me say "Take my help, if you cant understand it, then you're fucked".

Etar, What Plugin? There is no "Cheat menu", Plugin in the entire game folder. or subfolders. Most of us are not developers of games. Therefore we do not understand Some terns that you use, and actually need a step by step Guide. lol I do see you try to help on here a lot. I for one appreciate that greatly. :)

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
After completing the first maria scene, neither can I trigger that . I 'am literally on the loop to do household chores and go to school.... can;t do anything more :/
I had the same fucking problem. Go to the mom's room and use her laptop. Get the password, wait for a few days and you should be able to advance and do other things

Reactions: ZeroXP

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Etar, What Plugin? There is no "Cheat menu", Plugin in the entire game folder. or subfolders. Most of us are not developers of games. Therefore we do not understand Some terns that you use, and actually need a step by step Guide. lol I do see you try to help on here a lot. I for one appreciate that greatly. :)

Reactions: Soulbringer71

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017

*EDIT* It seems the reason the loop occurs is that its supposed to set "Quest Maria 1" from true to false, and when it sets it to false, its supposed to set "Quest Maria 2" to true and so on. It does not do that on its own until Maria Quest 3. I dont know when its supposed to move on from quest 1 to 2 and so on, but it seems quest 2 is just 1 event, where as quest 1 is 3 different events(As in 3 different chores, no nude stuff)

Hmm, thanks for this!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Is it just me or did anyone else encounter the following bugs

1) With Ms Turner she asks me to stay after class but the event with her never happens and you are instead transported to recess.

2) When you do the chemistry mission you can not only go back into the school (which should be shut off if you aren't supposed to go there) but if you attend class the game black screen of death's you.
This is exactly what happens to me every time when i go to school every time...i can't trigger the damn pool scene because the pool scene at school triggers all the teachers quests but if you go to school every day you will trigger the chemistry class which is bugged,if my logic is correct we have to go to school specific days to be able to trigger the pool scene because as you can see and what i think is if you pass the pool scene at school and go at school 3 times you will trigger Mss.Turners quiz and then the other teachers.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
For those wondering how to start the quests with the teachers he is how it happened for me. I just went to the classes each day. Eventually after enough times with said classes the events should trigger. I am guessing their is a variable for each teacher's class as well.
You can't go to school every day because you'll trigger the chemistry class and then you'll be stuck inside so if my logic ia correct we have to go at school specific days and ot every day and i don't think going to the school is the only thing that triggers the teachers quest...there has to be another trigger...

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Here is another bug I found while doing a speed run. Thanks to the change BON made it is now impossible to finish Pam's chain in 1.7. When I get up to the point where you need to go into the bathroom before Markus takes the photo it skips to the end of recess scene and the next day it keep looping.

To get pass this problem you need to use the same dummy save method with an older version of the game to do the scene then copy and paste the mission past this in 1.7

Etar

Jul 17, 2017

I forgot to add; You obviously need to extract the game first, the plugin works with all RPGMaker MV games, however some of them have been compressed into a single .exe, and to be able to add in the cheat menu plugin, you need access to the plugin folder.

Some of them are worse to extract than others, this one used to be one of them, since I know of only 2 ways of extracting, 1. using Enigma VB Unpacker and 2. Extracting the files whilst the game is running.

This game required a blend of both, since VBUnpacker would only extract some files, and the other way was the same way, not extracting everything.

However the newest version of EnigmaVBUnpacker extracted everything (At least I havent found any errors saying I'm missing a file)

<-- 0.51 is what I used to extract the game files with.

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
How do I continue to maria quest after having sex with her sister and having read the notebook?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
How do I continue to maria quest after having sex with her sister and having read the notebook?
Read what I wrote, use the plugin, set the quest to Quest Maria 4 true and set Quest Maria 3 to false. I thought I was pretty clear, I guess not.

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
yOU DID NOT LOSE THE FILE. yOU ARE USING THE MOD FROM fIREBANE WICH IS NO LONGER COMPATABLE WITH THIS GAME AND IT SSHOULD REALLY BE TAKEN DOWN UNTIL MADE COMPATABLE. iN MY HONEST OPINION. iT TOOK ME days TO FIGURE THIS OUT AND no one ON HERE COULD or wOULD HELP ME OUT. iT IS VERY SAD. bUT i WILL hELP YOU. i CAN NOW PLAY THE GAME AND NO MORE ERROR MESSAGE. jUST DONT HAVE THE CHEATS "yet". :) Oh sorry for the CAPS. My lock was on. lol
thanks. but I still have a big problem.
When I see the event at Beth's house, it gets blacked out. How can I solve this problem?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes