Atlan

May 18, 2018
Does anybody else have problems with miss Taylor ? cant get into the apartment "mss Taylor is still awake". I got the Key and the pills. something Im missing or is it a bug?

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
How to start teachers quest?

Guys we need someone that know very well this game and can made a complete walkthrough!
Because is so crezy to do Rachel, Sarah, Daisy, Step mother and Dad! All in the same time!
Till now i am try to do the Daisy bj before she become me love.
But is really hard!
Day 1 after school i go to Rachel. After i buy tinymon card and chocolate, then i give it to Sarah.
After i go to the second tinymon card, co to speak with the man to help me with the tinymon, he say that if i wanna help i need to go to spy is wife, because he fear that she is cheating on him.
Day 2 at school i give chocolate to Rachel. After i do Daisy first recess at school.
After school i call Rachel for a date.
Then maria grounded me.
We need a walkthrough like this! Step by step. I am not good in walkthrough because i forgot all the step after some time XD But if someone is good please do it!

Also someone have find how start all the teacher and beth? Anticipate thankses.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Does anybody else have problems with miss Taylor ? cant get into the apartment "mss Taylor is still awake". I got the Key and the pills. something Im missing or is it a bug?
If i remember correctly you need to do both Rachel and Sarah quest till some point. If you do not have Rachel and Sarah at the same point you cant enter her appartament. At last it was like that in the past version.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Is it just me or did anyone else encounter the following bugs

1) With Ms Turner she asks me to stay after class but the event with her never happens and you are instead transported to recess.

2) When you do the chemistry mission you can not only go back into the school (which should be shut off if you aren't supposed to go there) but if you attend class the game black screen of death's you.

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
What should i do to join mom at the beach? (she says please leave me alone all the time)

gusta

Oct 2, 2017
How to start teachers quest?

Is it just me or did anyone else encounter the following bugs

1) With Ms Turner she asks me to stay after class but the event with her never happens and you are instead transported to recess.

2) When you do the chemistry mission you can not only go back into the school (which should be shut off if you aren't supposed to go there) but if you attend class the game black screen of death's you.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For those wondering how to start the quests with the teachers he is how it happened for me. I just went to the classes each day. Eventually after enough times with said classes the events should trigger. I am guessing their is a variable for each teacher's class as well.

PangLL

Jul 4, 2017
The walkthrough said ''Then you need to have discovered that Marckus has a relationship with the director, Daisy's
Mission or after some science classes.''

I had attended science class twice and nothing happened. Should I keep trying or whatelse can i do?

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I FIGURED IT OUT. DO NOT DOWNLOAD FIREBANES MOD. THIS GAME WORKS GREAT UNTIL INSTALLING THE MOD/CHEATS. IF INSTALLED THE GAME BECOMES UN PLAYABLE.

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
For those wondering how to start the quests with the teachers he is how it happened for me. I just went to the classes each day. Eventually after enough times with said classes the events should trigger. I am guessing their is a variable for each teacher's class as well.
Yeah this where I got stuck at ... did ya manage to get anywhere from there :\ ?

There is a very good detailed walkthrough on page one that can help everyone
Thank you for trying to help ! ..... either am blind and I can't find it .... or you're referring to the walk-through made by ballzak ... if thats the case .. that walkthrough is very outdated :\ .. its for version 1.4 :(

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018
After completing the first maria scene, neither can I trigger that . I 'am literally on the loop to do household chores and go to school.... can;t do anything more :/

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes