Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
For everyone wondering about the grounded thing and how many time you need to do chores I tested it a few times, and each time I got the same number of 4. This means

1) do the chores four times

and

2) Make sure you speak to Maria in your room each time

then afterwards you should continue with the next part of her chain.

Reactions: Jackbite

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
i am really annoyed now i downloaded all version available for 1.7 fix fix fix of fix but still i cant trigger beth quest after i talk with tom at entrance nothing happen at all just curious if old save are not compatible or i am just missing something

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i am really annoyed now i downloaded all version available for 1.7 fix fix fix of fix but still i cant trigger beth quest after i talk with tom at entrance nothing happen at all just curious if old save are not compatible or i am just missing something
You're missing something because i used an old save and i was able to start and finish Beth's quest with no problems

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man i just do not understand! I play fix2
I go every day at school. Till now i do
Maria quest till the point i need to wait Dad
Rachel Quest till sex scena, i unlock jet
Sarah till the jet quest.
Jet i start to do special class to raise sex thing.
During all this event, i do also
Daisy recess at school. Then i start with:
Beth and during her recess at school the game sand me in some new room like chemistry?
The first time Morgan explode something. So i need to clear the room. So i clear and speak with the teacher.
I go out of the class, and see Markus fuck the principal.
Then i note that me clock is at 11 so i return at school and try the Beth recess again.
But this time when i go in the chemistry room, i cant do nothing. Teacher do not speak the door is usless, i cant do anything! Who is the problem?
Can someone help me?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
what exactly have to do after we talk with tom?
First of all what did you do the first time did you start the teachers quest first or Beth's quest first ?
This is what i exactly did:
Don't go to school the first day go to Golden Town and buy a car(i brought the red one because you need a fast and beautiful car to impress Beth),the next day go to school and on afternoon Beth will be near you car talk to her and she will tell you that Tom left her and she need to go to shopping,after the little cutscene with Beth the next morning go to school and Tom will be in front of the school door talk to him then go inside and this is when you will be able to have sex with the principal,after the scene go to Markus home on afternoon and he'll tell you to hire a tranny,go to your hideout,enter inside and Svetlana(if you're with the Russians)is gonna be in front of you talk to her and you'll be teletrasported to the point where you will get the photos,after getting the photos the next day go to Tom's house in High Neighborhood and talk to her mother in front of the house a sex scene will start and after the scene go to Old Quarter and while entering inside your house Beth will call you to go visit her and you''ll unlock the home visits.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
First of all what did you do the first time did you start the teachers quest first or Beth's quest first ?
Don't go to school the first day go to Golden Town and buy a car(i brought the red one because you need a fast and beautiful car to impress Beth),the next day go to school and on afternoon Beth will be near you car talk to her and she will tell you that Tom left her and she need to go to shopping,after the little cutscene with Beth the next morning go to school and Tom will be in front of the school door talk to him then go inside and this is when you will be able to have sex with the principal,after the scene go to Markus home on afternoon and he'll tell you to hire a tranny,go to your hideout,enter inside and Svetlana(if you're with the Russians)is gonna be in front of you talk to her and you'll be teletrasported to the point where you will get the photos,after getting the photos the next day go to Tom's house in High Neighborhood and talk to her mother in front of the house a sex scene will start and after the scene go to Old Quarter and while entering inside your house Beth will call you to go visit her and you''ll unlock the home visits.
i bought yellow lambo and i started beth quest first and after i talk with tom at entrance nothing happen when i enter school

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i bought yellow lambo and i started beth quest first and after i talk with tom at entrance nothing happen when i enter school
Have you talked with Markus after seeing him with the principal on 1.6 after Daisy's quest ? Try to buy the red one cause i don't know maybe the yellow lambo is bugged

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Have you talked with Markus after seeing him with the principal on 1.6 after Daisy's quest ? Try to buy the red one cause i don't know maybe the yellow lambo is bugged
actually i havent seen him with principal in 1.6 i suppose as far as i remember nope i didnt talk can you share your old save

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Hey guys how do I trigger Jacqueline to "rape" me so I can start the quest to choose a gang? I completed Amy's quest, so is there a specific time and/or day I need to go to sleep? Or is there something else?

Note: I'm still on v1.6

henryozo

May 23, 2018
Does anyone know why I always got black screen when after Tyna, Ameria and MC talk to Warren to get the money? ( after the dialog Warren left the room, Black screen happen )

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
actually i havent seen him with principal in 1.6 i suppose as far as i remember nope i didnt talk can you share your old save
This save is from 1.6 fixed and xtras just start Beth's quest with this save

Reactions: M@rio

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Are you sure?
I buy the lamborghini the yellow one, the top price 90.000
In the afteroon i see beth near me car. So i go to shopping with her. In the end she kiss me, but regret it.
The next day at school... There is no Tom on front of the school door.
Have i miss something? Or perhaps Tom appared on a precise day? I am at 26 day*

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Are you sure?
I buy the lamborghini the yellow one, the top price 90.000
In the afteroon i see beth near me car. So i go to shopping with her. In the end she kiss me, but regret it.
The next day at school... There is no Tom on front of the school door.
Have i miss something? Or perhaps Tom appared on a precise day? I am at 26 day*
Tom should appear the next day you go to school in front of the door

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes