Goochaz288

May 15, 2017
Hey Everyone,
I downloaded the completed 1.6 file from the save thread and the Beth quest has been running smoothly I spoke to Tom at the school door, I do not know where the mafia hideouts are or how to trigger Markus and the principal’s scene. Help would be much appreciated! Also, how do I unlock Mrs Turner and Ms Lizette scenes?
Thankyou!

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
I am guessing either

a) BON will try to do another quick fix to fix these bugs

or

b) he will wait until the final version of this game to fix the bugs. but for now the only thing that isn't bugged would be Beth's quest.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Day 15 nothing has changed
To get out of the grounding you need to do the following

1) do the chore she tells you to do

2) when you finish the chore be in your room at night so you can speak with her

3) repeat this four times and the 5th day (or time) she will send you to the sister's house to help her out instead of have you grounded.

Kriton

Jun 3, 2018
To get out of the grounding you need to do the following

1) do the chore she tells you to do

2) when you finish the chore be in your room at night so you can speak with her

3) repeat this four times and the 5th day (or time) she will send you to the sister's house to help her out instead of have you grounded.
didn't work i'm just stuck grounded

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Go to her room in the morning or afternoon, and use the computer. then in the evening go to the living room to get the password. then again the next day you go to her room and use the computer. there might be some more chores if you havn't done them all.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I am guessing either

a) BON will try to do another quick fix to fix these bugs

or

b) he will wait until the final version of this game to fix the bugs. but for now the only thing that isn't bugged would be Beth's quest.
Can i ask you a couple of questions?

-The first time when you started the teachers quest were you able to start them properly on the first fixed version/s?

-Can you start teachers quests now with this version?

-Have you completed the teachers quests at all?

I'm really hoping BoN will release another update with this annoying bugs with the teachers quest that we all have right now because if he doesn't release a bug fix update now we'll have trouble on future updates...

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
Here is a save after you visit her sister its after you do the chores. Only other option is go back to when you get caught with Rachel and try again.
1. go to step mum computor
2. go to living room at night check table for password
3. following morning go to stepmoms laptop and read emails
4. do chores and visit your room during the evening

Alexon

Feb 25, 2018
Can anyone give the details of BETH's quest.
I have talked with TOM infront of School in the Morning .
What should I do next?

kisuno

Apr 17, 2018
HELP I can not have the scene with Maria (just after being scolded) because it teleports me directly to school. Is it normal or not?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can anyone give the details of BETH's quest.
I have talked with TOM infront of School in the Morning .
What should I do next?
Enter inside the school and a scene where you are going to have sex with the principa should start then after school go to Marku's house and talk to him then it's pretty straightforward

erend

Aug 10, 2017
Enter inside the school and a scene where you are going to have sex with the principa should start then after school go to Marku's house and talk to him then it's pretty straightforward
I didn't get the scene with the principal after talking with tom at the door of the school when i've get in the school

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
And on daisy i said that because i wasnt able to fuck jer yet so basically her love wasnt upto limit had to visit her and get sms from her every night aka nudes she sends during her quest
Th

ur is bugged avoid going to school on Thursday finish other teachers first keep mrs turner for last

Elnamer

Apr 29, 2017
so i`m using RpgMakerSaveEdit changed the variables 301 to 305 = 15 and the pool scene started then the next day the art teacher asked me to visit her at her home....i hope it works for you all ....btw 301:305 are the classes variables in my save ( clase Matematicas to clase Arte )

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes