Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I usually hate remakes but when you're able to fuck all the females and the game is done. I hope he remakes in in Ren'Py. Another reason I'm saying because you can tell he's using better textures the further the game go. I wonder if its hook4 or hook5. Unless his patreons already know what his future game is.

Boltwolf1

Jul 14, 2017
Alright for everyone who's having a problem after the first day and no one is in the classroom. I made a save in 1.6 and it works with 1.7. It's in the beginning after you visit Rachel it's the next day, so yeah go buy her chocolates and have fun.

Reactions: BitterFrost

erend

Aug 10, 2017
if someone can share a save just before the scene with the principal after talking with tom thanks.

Elnamer

Apr 29, 2017
so i`m using RpgMakerSaveEdit changed the variables 301 to 305 = 15 and the pool scene started then the next day the art teacher asked me to visit her at her home....i hope it works for you all ....btw 301:305 are the classes variables in my save ( clase Matematicas to clase Arte )
if you can`t find the variables here`s my save file (Beth quest done) its right before the teachers quests starts.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
if you can`t find the variables here`s my save file (Beth quest done) its right before the teachers quests starts.
I am not that sure using RpgMakerSaveEdit because you know...you can corrupt your save using it

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I am not that sure using RpgMakerSaveEdit because you know...you can corrupt your save using it
You can backup your save before using RpgMakerSaveEdit or you can use online Save Editor to change the values.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You can backup your save before using RpgMakerSaveEdit or you can use online Save Editor to change the values.
I know but i still don't trust those things...i prefer doing it by myself but if BoN isn't gonna release another bug fix for those teachers quest i guess i'll have to use one of them

Elnamer

Apr 29, 2017
I know but i still don't trust those things...i prefer doing it by myself but if BoN isn't gonna release another bug fix for those teachers quest i guess i'll have to use one of them
then how about this...attend to each class 15 times this should trigger the quests.

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
When i go to school on Friday 26th the moment I sit at my chair the screen goes black. Only thing I can do is back out. Anyone else had this?

HSky

Feb 18, 2018
Man, this game is marvelous in content despite the bugs. The Sarah's dance scenes are a masterpiece. Does anybody know how much i need improve the stealth skills to advance with Maria?

american

Apr 24, 2017
In my Opininon I have downlond both testversion 1 and 2 fix and Beth path work great with my old save from 1.6 but when I get ready to start teacher quest nothing happen Ms Turner ask about stay after class to answer quiz question and you are sent to recess I know it said you must do it 3 times but here come bug part on Friday after 3rd time ms Turner ask you this you are since to Chemisty Class and you are locked in no way out or can do any thing so my question is old save good to use or is Mod the problem or must you start the game fro began again and if last part is right sorry I don't want nothing to do with it because ever other game with update are save and go and no always restart or began from began but to be fair way until final come to give a more hard comment

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
then how about this...attend to each class 15 times this should trigger the quests.
That's the problem...you can't attend each class 15 times because you are gonna get transported to the chemistry class where you can't go out.

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hi guys, I just downloaded the test version fix 1 yesterday, and actually haven't played it yet so I don't know about the error at all. seeing the download size is quite big, is there any way I can just get the patch? I don't really want to download the whole things again. thanks in advance

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes