Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Use save editonline variable 301 to 305 set them to 50 and enjoy

How did you triggered the pool scene and not Mrs.Jordan's scene where you're in the chemistry class ? And can you do a little walkthrough of the teachers quest only ?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
No it's not fixed but you can use RpgMakerSaveEditor to trigger the teachers quest
I appreciate your answer but sadly first, I shouldn't have to do that if the game would just work like it's suppose to.

Second, I am not really familiar nor good at editing files for these games. Last time I did some editing was for Legend of Opala. Othertimes I tried for other games and I made the games don't run at all xD

So thank you again.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
You cant talk with her there unless when you are on a mission when she commands you to change into swimsuit rather than that you cant talk with her on beach
i can't talk to the mum on the beach she keeps telling me to leaver her alone??

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Without that it wasn’t possible because frame were highly bugged with old save
Well it wasn't possible mostly because BoN added the chemistry class bug if it wasn't for that i'm pretty sure that everybody could've do it withouth problems.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I appreciate your answer but sadly first, I shouldn't have to do that if the game would just work like it's suppose to.

Second, I am not really familiar nor good at editing files for these games. Last time I did some editing was for Legend of Opala. Othertimes I tried for other games and I made the games don't run at all XD

So thank you again.
Its easy there are variables provided with details on op

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Well it wasn't possible mostly because BoN added the chemistry class bug if it wasn't for that i'm pretty sure that everybody could've do it withouth problems.
True actually problem is in pool scene chemistry teacher is not present it was Gym teacher ,mrs turner and liz so probably that was an error and mc got to bang chemistry teacher rather than Gym teacher who discovered huge cock of mc

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
First of all what did you do the first time did you start the teachers quest first or Beth's quest first ?
This is what i exactly did:
Don't go to school the first day go to Golden Town and buy a car(i brought the red one because you need a fast and beautiful car to impress Beth),the next day go to school and on afternoon Beth will be near you car talk to her and she will tell you that Tom left her and she need to go to shopping,after the little cutscene with Beth the next morning go to school and Tom will be in front of the school door talk to him then go inside and this is when you will be able to have sex with the principal,after the scene go to Markus home on afternoon and he'll tell you to hire a tranny,go to your hideout,enter inside and Svetlana(if you're with the Russians)is gonna be in front of you talk to her and you'll be teletrasported to the point where you will get the photos,after getting the photos the next day go to Tom's house in High Neighborhood and talk to her mother in front of the house a sex scene will start and after the scene go to Old Quarter and while entering inside your house Beth will call you to go visit her and you''ll unlock the home visits.
I did all like you write, but after the dialog with tom in front of the school, where do i need to go exactly to get the scene with the principal?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I did all like you write, but after the dialog with tom in front of the school, where do i need to go exactly to get the scene with the principal?
- Did you started Beth's quest first ?
- Did you completed Beth's recess side quest ?

- On Sarah's mission when Shasha asks you to go to Beth's house did you completed it and did you recorded Beth's mom with Tom?

- Did you saw Markus with the principal during Daisy's quest ?

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
- Did you started Beth's quest first ?
- Did you completed Beth's recess side quest ?

- On Sarah's mission when Shasha asks you to go to Beth's house did you completed it and did you recorded Beth's mom with Tom?

- Did you saw Markus with the principal during Daisy's quest ?
-Firstly i brought a rad car, then i attend classes and go to parking and do all with beth.

-What Beth's recess side quest you mean ?

-Yes i recorded recorded Beth's mom with Tom.

- About Daisys quest i dont remember.

If you have a save file, can you make it easier to me and share it?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
-Firstly i brought a rad car, then i attend classes and go to parking and do all with beth.

-What Beth's recess side quest you mean ?

-Yes i recorded recorded Beth's mom with Tom.

- About Daisys quest i dont remember.

If you have a save file, can you make it easier to me and share it?
Beth's recess side quest is the dick competition with Daisy

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes