Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't go to school because you can't trigger teachers quest just be sure to complete Beth's contest and then you can start Beth quest.
And for the teachers quest you can use RpgMakerSaveEdit to start them withouth the chemistry class bug,just check a few pages back to understand what to do.
The problem is that
I already done Beth's contest*!
After, i buy the car. Pick up Beth after school, see the shopping thing and the kiss.
But the next day Tom do no appared at school door.

I think because i havent finish some step. Like the one with Sasha (Beth house Beth's mother with Tom) in Sarah quest.
I need to do also the Dasy quest too. I wanna start Daisy quest after i do sex with Sarah, so she blackmail me with Sarah thing.

For markus as i said before i see him with the principal. But strangely i see him during a chemistry class. During this chemistry Morgan explode some bottle, after i clear the room and the teacher let me out. Mc walk automatically and see Markus fuck the principal. So i already speak with markus at is home about the principal thing. Markus say to me to wait him about something but now i do not rembember well. But i think that the game just let me do something that i need to do in Daisy and not in the chemistry class. So perhaps i need to Do Daisy quest to, to unlock the real markus with principal.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
how do you get out of the car? I purchased the car from the gang hideout but cant get out the dame thing??
Go to Old Quarter and to the right of your house you'll see a big garage enter inside and it will appear a yellow circle click on it and you will get out of the car

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Is anyone else having issues with the mod in V1.7 Fix 2? I imported all the data and shit and the game said I was missing a shadow or something. Sorry, I deleted and redownloaded before screenshotting the error.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol guys just a curiosity... i now finish again for the 10 time Jet quest. How many of you have use the option Jet + Chloe? XD Till now i always choice only Jet, but this time only for curiosity i save and see the difference XD
Yes i know that Chloe have tits and dick XD so is for that who i save before, so i can change the choice again.
I just do not understand how someone can like a girl with a dick, but oh man this world have so many fetish that surelly i am not shocked anymore XD
Anyway if Chloe did not have the dick, that girls surelly was a cute one.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
lol guys just a curiosity... i now finish again for the 10 time Jet quest. How many of you have use the option Jet + Chloe? XD Till now i always choice only Jet, but this time only for curiosity i save and see the difference XD
Yes i know that Chloe have tits and dick XD so is for that who i save before, so i can change the choice again.
I just do not understand how someone can like a girl with a dick, but oh man this world have so many fetish that surelly i am not shocked anymore XD
Anyway if Chloe did not have the dick, that girls surelly was a cute one.
Well tbh when i started the game the first time and when i had to choose a girl to fuck from Nesrot's quest i choosed Chloe and the first time i was shocked but no disgusted at all after this episode when i had a chance to use Chloe i always choosed to fuck her or like your choice i selected her and Jet as well so for me Chloe it's a super cute girl to have fun with it even in real life :FeelsGoodMan::test:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Was able to finally unlock all the current content for this save and rather quickly thanks to the changing of those variables. What surprises me though is that while BON did give us 4 interactive sex characters while completing 2 old characters who hadn't any real content of their own, Part of me was wishing instead of doing 2 old and 2 new characters that he would have done Ms Gina instead. She hasn't had any content for the longest just like both Beth and Ms Turner, and unlike the Art and Chemistry teachers who just got here she has been around since day one and has gotten nothing.

Hopefully when the fixed version comes out it will be bug free (well at least free of major bugs) and the extra content will be there as well. But on another note on this run around I noticed that there are several differences between the scenes with Maria's quest line up to the labs point if you have your sex skills and resist maxed out and I have to say the maxed out versions are far better than the non maxed out ones.

I also changed my mind about the cars. they are massive time savers and with one I was able to gather up the packages, as well as multi task a lot easier than without due to it only costing you one hour over all (assuming you park in the garage.)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Was able to finally unlock all the current content for this save and rather quickly thanks to the changing of those variables. What surprises me though is that while BON did give us 4 interactive sex characters while completing 2 old characters who hadn't any real content of their own, Part of me was wishing instead of doing 2 old and 2 new characters that he would have done Ms Gina instead. She hasn't had any content for the longest just like both Beth and Ms Turner, and unlike the Art and Chemistry teachers who just got here she has been around since day one and has gotten nothing.

Hopefully when the fixed version comes out it will be bug free (well at least free of major bugs) and the extra content will be there as well. But on another note on this run around I noticed that there are several differences between the scenes with Maria's quest line up to the labs point if you have your sex skills and resist maxed out and I have to say the maxed out versions are far better than the non maxed out ones.

I also changed my mind about the cars. they are massive time savers and with one I was able to gather up the packages, as well as multi task a lot easier than without due to it only costing you one hour over all (assuming you park in the garage.)
Can you share some of the screenshots or CGs of Maria's scene with and withouth maxed skills,please ? Or if i can find them somewhere around here can you give me the link,please ? Thanks in advice

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
so where do I go next to progress with beth? I've spoken to tom at the front door of school and made a deal to ruin patty's husbands life in exchange for tom dumping beth, do I have to wait or go somewhere ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
i have been waiting for Ms Gina as well can you share the variables that you used i mean the stuff i really never done was completing daisy quest chain and the new content but before i had beaten the pussy fight with Nina
When you use RpgMakerSaveEdit change the variables from 301 to 305 to 15 and you'll be able to start the teachers quest

Cyth

May 9, 2018
So Im at day 33 and im having black screen in some classes, and was blocked at chemistry class.
Was not able to start any of the teachers quest. I've seen some other people here with the same problem. Any bypass for this bug yet?

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
yes i played this game alot and with all the new changes i like it more, but it dont work i like too start from new and build up again first problem is maria dose not get the second part the ppart in her bedroom where they get covered cant get that part so it messes up all the rest of the game 1.7 fix 2 not good

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
On another note, which character do you think the main male will knock up next? So far we have Annie, Amy, and Tom's mother. But if I had to guess I would say Sandra's mother or my personal wish Lucy Robinson.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
pam seems bugged as well, after you talk to her in reccess, after youve found the evidence she asks you to the washroom but then recess ends and you keep resetting back to the stage as though you need to speak to her, anyone know a variable workround?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
On another note, which character do you think the main male will knock up next? So far we have Annie, Amy, and Tom's mother. But if I had to guess I would say Sandra's mother or my personal wish Lucy Robinson.
I'll go for Markus mother because we already saw her under the dress while doing Sarah's quest and like you said Sandra's mother.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes