horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
how is it you see markus with the principle during daisy quest, because i completed daisy on v1.6 and I dont recall a scene with markus and the principle?

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
when ever ms, turner ask me to stay to talk about quiz results it just goes to the court yard can any tell me what to do.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
how is it you see markus with the principle during daisy quest, because i completed daisy on v1.6 and I dont recall a scene with markus and the principle?
Once all Daisy's mission is completed at rece
– Leave the school and in front of the fountain talk to Daisy, take you inside the school to look
for the uniform.
– Get out of the locker room and enter the locker room in front. Look at Amy's boyfriend with
another boy and pick up the bottle, get out of the boys' locker room and go into the next
room, the cafeteria and use the bottle in the water fountain.
– Leave the cafeteria and enter the classroom where there is a teacher, talk to the teacher and
leave the classroom.
– Move to the left until you find Marckus and talk to him.
– Move to the left to the next map.
– Enter the principal's office and use his desk, discover that it was Hannah
– Go back to the girls office, use Hannah's box office. You need a tool Get out of the locker
room and go to the map on the left.
– Enter the library where they are MArckus and the director, (enjoy)

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone know the variables to edit to make Maria appear on Monday morning to take you to her lab to steal co-workers' data from laptop? I'm trying to fix my save where I did Maria's event well after 45 days. I'm using v1.6

Please help!!!

Edit: Nevermind, got it. Downloaded RpgMakerSaveEdit , changed switch 500 to false, change variable 3 value to 26 (this is number of days, should just have to be less than 45), and it and I can progress

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
Once all Daisy's mission is completed at rece
– Leave the school and in front of the fountain talk to Daisy, take you inside the school to look
for the uniform.
– Get out of the locker room and enter the locker room in front. Look at Amy's boyfriend with
another boy and pick up the bottle, get out of the boys' locker room and go into the next
room, the cafeteria and use the bottle in the water fountain.
– Leave the cafeteria and enter the classroom where there is a teacher, talk to the teacher and
leave the classroom.
– Move to the left until you find Marckus and talk to him.
– Move to the left to the next map.
– Enter the principal's office and use his desk, discover that it was Hannah
– Go back to the girls office, use Hannah's box office. You need a tool Get out of the locker
room and go to the map on the left.
– Enter the library where they are MArckus and the director, (enjoy)
I missed that part with the library and markus, was this added to a later version of 1.6? does anyone know the switch for this event, so I dont have to start over to progress with beth?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
dude i need help idk know how to do it .can u help me
It's really easy to do this,download RpgMakeSaveEdit 0.65 from this thread open it and click your save file that you are using,then click open and the program will appear,go to ADVANCED and click on EDIT SWITCHES AND VARIABLES,scroll down until you see the numbers 301,302,303,304 and 305 if you don't see those numbers go to school to trigger all the variables,save and open the program again if you see those numbers click on the right where a number between 1 or 2 is showing,click on the number and change it to 15 to all variables from 301 to 305 then go to FILE and click SAVE AND EXIT,go to school a few times and the pool scene will start,go to school each day to start all the teachers quest.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
im curious on in the early future if there can have a cheat option for completed events and girl choices and key choices like siding with which mafia i mean the cheats he gave us are indeed nice but those can be done via and honesty the thing is in order to not lose supporters i think its kinda a must if hes going to make it so you have to restart the game every other update nowadays

weirdly enough i dont mind boning Chole but i love it more when we were double penetrating Jet
lol for me strangely when the thing is involved in a orgy thing, i just like to no shared. So in that event i just see the thing with chloe and jet, then i reload and to jet solo. But strangely i do not know XD the other few time i see chloe look like she beg to be fucked and i cant say no to a female cute face XD in rl surelly i avoid something like that. But oh man XD she have a cute face and tits and until i am the one who fuck her asshole and not the opposite XD i see no problem in a game XD

For the mafia thing and choice, well last time i hear something about the mafia. I remember that the autor say that he was change the mafia story and event, because he wanna give us all the girls without to be locked in one of the mafia. So if i remember well you can fuck all the girls/woman even if you are in another mafia gang. So please if i am say something wrong please correct me. But i remember like this. And i really hope that the autor do not change the thing again.
Because i wanna stay in russian and also fuck "lucy" and christian's mother. But Mc mother is the one that i really want. I do not wanna follow the cinese gang or warren because i do not like Chang or better say XD i do not wanna work for a male boss. I prefer to be under a gorgeous pussy XD

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
whos lucy? christian mom is hot i loved fucking her in front of christian during the pussy fight XD and my secret fantasy is to one day fuck that female don nina :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
lol me to like to fuck christian's mother on pussy fight! And i really hope that the autor add an extra full christian's mother fuck at christian's house XD I wanna see him cry Xd
Lucy Robinson* I think the full name and surname if i write well. I think is Mc/Sarah real mother*
In the old old version the autor was like... if you wanna Lucy you need to side with Chang cinese gang. And at that time I did not know it. However now the thing are different, because the autor at last the last time he write say that with the new update, we can have all the gang girls, also if we side with other gang. And i really hope so. Because Russian rules for the female boss XD i wanna fuck also her XD

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
lol me to like to fuck christian's mother on pussy fight! And i really hope that the autor add an extra full christian's mother fuck at christian's house XD I wanna see him cry Xd
Lucy Robinson* I think the full name and surname if i write well. I think is Mc/Sarah real mother*
In the old old version the autor was like... if you wanna Lucy you need to side with Chang cinese gang. And at that time I did not know it. However now the thing are different, because the autor at last the last time he write say that with the new update, we can have all the gang girls, also if we side with other gang. And i really hope so. Because Russian rules for the female boss XD i wanna fuck also her XD
da comrade we will be the harem master :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
ok :D

whos your favorite girl or favorite 3 girls in the game
my favorite are girls nadine Jet Nina and i liked that one milf you impregnated when she was blindfolded during Jet quest line
Well it's a though questions because in the game and also in real life I'm more into MILFs other than teens but i really like Laura and Amy in the game so my 3 favourite girls in the game are Maria,Laura and Christians mother :FeelsGoodMan:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
whos lucy? christian mom is hot i loved fucking her in front of christian during the pussy fight XD and my secret fantasy is to one day fuck that female don nina :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
Lucy is Sarah/Mike's mother and to be honest while Christian's mother is hot in her own right, the same can be said of Lucy. Also If I had to guess Christian like Richard is fucking his own mother. There is plenty of suggesting evidence to push towards this.

But still in my eyes the ultimate middle finger to Jack would be for him to walk in and find Mike his flesh and blood son balls deep inside of the woman he screwed over but still cares for while her wearing the Same expression Mike has given just about every other woman he has been with after to hit that special key.

And Speaking of Jack, like Maria turned to her step-son something tells me that he indeed might eventually do the same to Sarah. Especially if you have chosen Shasha over her when you had to choose.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
This bit here is driving me nuts.

Next morning she say you you need go to Terracotta fashion store to pick up one package.

She give you 5$ and her keys

go to weapon store too do copy of her keys

Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store

Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria ́s Package.
Maria is waiting you in front of door.

Give her package

will take you to class

The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria ́s
room and take one copy of your keys.(image 14)

She is NEVER in her room....am I missing something?

pigmaster24

Aug 24, 2017
This bit here is driving me nuts.

Next morning she say you you need go to Terracotta fashion store to pick up one package.

She give you 5$ and her keys

go to weapon store too do copy of her keys

Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store

Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria ́s Package.
Maria is waiting you in front of door.

Give her package

will take you to class

The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria ́s
room and take one copy of your keys.(image 14)

She is NEVER in her room....am I missing something?
If im not mistaken you have to go past midnight to her room and try to touch her

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
ok :D

whos your favorite girl or favorite 3 girls in the game
my favorite are girls nadine Jet Nina and i liked that one milf you impregnated when she was blindfolded during Jet quest line
That milf you knocked up would be Annie (well the first milf anyway). Now as for my favorite girls in this game that is an easy one for me. Amy, Shasha and last but certainly not least Lucy.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
I have a bug. I do the recess normally but then I get teleported to the chemistry class for the second time but nothing works. Can't talk to anyone or leave the room.

Reactions: Bunny1030

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Lucy is Sarah/Mike's mother and to be honest while Christian's mother is hot in her own right, the same can be said of Lucy. Also If I had to guess Christian like Richard is fucking his own mother. There is plenty of suggesting evidence to push towards this.

But still in my eyes the ultimate middle finger to Jack would be for him to walk in and find Mike his flesh and blood son balls deep inside of the woman he screwed over but still cares for while her wearing the Same expression Mike has given just about every other woman he has been with after to hit that special key.

And Speaking of Jack, like Maria turned to her step-son something tells me that he indeed might eventually do the same to Sarah. Especially if you have chosen Shasha over her when you had to choose.
Hmm i just got a really sweet idea after you were talking about Christian screwing his own mother that if it's gonna happen I'll be the most happiest guy in the planet.
So imagine on some future update with Christian where you can shoot photos while screwing his own mother and blackmail him with those photos so that he have to decide if he want all his friends in school know that he's fucking his own mother or give his mother to MC.
I know it might sound kinda stupid and nonsense but that's just my imagination.

Reactions: Arti0082

boloss

Jun 6, 2017
Someone with a save before V1.7 with all quest completed (without choose the gang)? (Big problem with jason and pam quests...impossible to trigger them...)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
If im not mistaken you have to go past midnight to her room and try to touch her
Thats what I thought but its the part that says "enjoy the scene" that throws me off...there is no scene, she wakes up ad the mc runs out of the room because of low stealth. What scene is the walkthrough referring to? and when I continue the game....nothing new for maria ever pops up...no beach scene, she tells me to leave her alone. her sisters content triggers fine.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes