Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
This quest seems like i did it. When i walk to her when it is a recess, she saying something like dont talk to me if you dont know something new.
I don't know how to help you so i'll give you my save file but this save it's from 1.6 fixed version and extras,all the quests are done so just do a dummy save on 1.7 copy,paste and replace this save file into 1.7

Reactions: a1447520 and GrandT

Denayzzz

Mar 24, 2018
umhhhmm.... need help, its maria weekend beach she only say "leave me alone, Please" , i follow the walkthrough that comes in the game package, all the way to when thief girl stole money... so any solution ???

GrandT

Feb 8, 2018
I don't know how to help you so i'll give you my save file but this save it's from 1.6 fixed version and extras,all the quests are done so just do a dummy save on 1.7 copy,paste and replace this save file into 1.7
Thank you.

Elnamer

Apr 29, 2017
umhhhmm.... need help, its maria weekend beach she only say "leave me alone, Please" , i follow the walkthrough that comes in the game package, all the way to when thief girl stole money... so any solution ???
check page 725 there`s mini walkthrough for Maria quest.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
Well, after completing the update. I gotta say its a pretty awesome update, 4 completed/full characters with animations plus some extras inside their quest (Chloe/Lady X/ Tom's Mom scene/ Rachel and Sandra' Mom appearing), a good remake of the school. The only problem being the bug to trigger the teachers quests (impossible to do all classes 15 times), but its easy to bypass it by using saveedit. A shame we didnt get the Gym teacher, would totally choose her over the art teacher.

As always Bon surprises me with the amount on content in each update.

For the people "crying" about starting the game all over, you dont need to do it (the only time we were advised to restart the game was in 1.6 and that if you wanted to see maria scenes).... i'm using my save from 1.5/1.6 without a problem with the quests.

Now let's see if he's going to finally finish Shasha + Laura or if he's going to finish Ms Gyna and the Gym teacher first, and after this update, i think we can expect a Markus update soon too.

Reactions: ZeroXP

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well, after completing the update. I gotta say its a pretty awesome update, 4 completed/full characters with animations plus some extras inside their quest (Chloe/Lady X/ Tom's Mom scene/ Rachel and Sandra' Mom appearing), a good remake of the school. The only problem being the bug to trigger the teachers quests (impossible to do all classes 15 times), but its easy to bypass it by using saveedit. A shame we didnt get the Gym teacher, would totally choose her over the art teacher.

For the people "crying" about starting the game all over, you dont need to do it (the only time we were advised to restart the game was in 1.6 and that if you wanted to see maria scenes).... i'm using my save from 1.5/1.6 without a problem with the quests.

Now let's see if he's going to finally finish Shasha + Laura or if he's going to finish Ms Gyna and the Gym teacher first, and after this update, i think we can expect a Markus update soon too.
I think on 1.8 he'll start doing Shasha and Laura and on 1.9 he'll start doing Gina and the gym teacher and on the 2.0 i guess we'll have some Markus content,or maybe on 1.8 he can do Gina and the gym teacher,on 1.8 markus and finally on 2.0 Shasha and Laura.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I really hope that me Beth quest is not bugged =.=
I buy the car and i do the shopping with beth. But as i say yesterday Tom do no appered at school door.
Now i am focus to do Sarah till the event where Sasha ask me to entre Beth house, and find the Beth's mother with Tom.
After i do Daisy quest, hopefull that markus is not bugged too. Because i already see markus with the principal during a chemisty school day.

Anyway for start the teacher i need to do 15 time all the teachar lessons? I mean 15 time history, 15 time chemistry and so on? Because at last when i am ready i just use the rpgsave editor, because some time, when i went to school and try to do lesson, a black screen pop up and i need to reload the save file ad avoid that day at school.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I really hope that me Beth quest is not bugged =.=
I buy the car and i do the shopping with beth. But as i say yesterday Tom do no appered at school door.
Now i am focus to do Sarah till the event where Sasha ask me to entre Beth house, and find the Beth's mother with Tom.
After i do Daisy quest, hopefull that markus is not bugged too. Because i already see markus with the principal during a chemisty school day.

Anyway for start the teacher i need to do 15 time all the teachar lessons? I mean 15 time history, 15 time chemistry and so on? Because at last when i am ready i just use the rpgsave editor, because some time, when i went to school and try to do lesson, a black screen pop up and i need to reload the save file ad avoid that day at school.
Don't go to school because you can't trigger teachers quest just be sure to complete Beth's contest and then you can start Beth quest.
And for the teachers quest you can use RpgMakerSaveEdit to start them withouth the chemistry class bug,just check a few pages back to understand what to do.

Olleb

Mar 5, 2018
On the second day of class no one in your class appears. Only the option to follow for the range.
But someone with this problem?

ZeroXP

Jan 8, 2018

What are the variables to edit in savereditor?

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I think on 1.8 he'll start doing Shasha and Laura and on 1.9 he'll start doing Gina and the gym teacher and on the 2.0 i guess we'll have some Markus content,or maybe on 1.8 he can do Gina and the gym teacher,on 1.8 markus and finally on 2.0 Shasha and Laura.
Depending on how much content BON wants to put on the following updates, he can finish them pretty fast (since this one had 4 characters updates). Doing Shasha Plus Ms Gyna and Gym teacher would be pretty good, and Laura plus Markus.

The problem with laura update, is that i dont see he finishing her.. just like he did with amy. it seems like he's holding the sisters back for future updates or end game things.

Its just that, the only "side" characters left are Shasha/Markus/Tom (If he plans to do tom's) and the teachers now. Jet/Laura/Maria/Amy/Sarah/ even Christian(since he's tied to warren) and the Gangs are all main characters/quests.

Prias

May 8, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem with Tyna's quest. When I go to Warren (with Tyna and Amelia) to ask for sponsorship, I get a black screen right after he tells me to follow him. In the walkthrough, it's the moment when he's supposed to test me before letting me go to the tournament. Is there a way to solve or skip this?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem with Tyna's quest. When I go to Warren (with Tyna and Amelia) to ask for sponsorship, I get a black screen right after he tells me to follow him. In the walkthrough, it's the moment when he's supposed to test me before letting me go to the tournament. Is there a way to solve or skip this?
Before talking to him save your game copy,paste it and replace it on the previous version pass the black screen,save the game again and copy,paste it and replace it again on the version that you are playing right now

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes