Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
so i`m using RpgMakerSaveEdit changed the variables 301 to 305 = 15 and the pool scene started then the next day the art teacher asked me to visit her at her home....i hope it works for you all ....btw 301:305 are the classes variables in my save ( clase Matematicas to clase Arte )
Did this and it got the scene to activate. I figured these had something to do with it.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
That's the problem...you can't attend each class 15 times because you are gonna get transported to the chemistry class where you can't go out.
I think you can skip Teusday and Friday to activate other class quest first until chemistry fix.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I think you can skip Teusday and Friday to activate other class quest first until chemistry fix.
Well i used RpgMakerSaveEdit to trigger the pool scene first then the art teacher and for last Mss.Turner but seriously though BoN have to release another bug fix update with the fixed teachers quest because it's really annoying...i literally tried so many times to trigger the gym class first but every time i failed.

Elnamer

Apr 29, 2017
from what i saw if you talk to Rachel or visit her or maxed your grades it trigger the chemistry class bug also if you talk to Marckus before Tom (in Beth quest) it bugs your scene with principal & Marckus....at least for me.(i`m using my old save from ver 1.6)

leool

May 27, 2018
Hello, everyone! May be anyone know… How complete maria quest after sex with her sister? I can’t understand..

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Hello, everyone! May be anyone know… How complete maria quest after sex with her sister? I can’t understand..
Next Morning after sister sex ,check Maria's laptop, then go to school, after school at 23:00 hours go and watch TV see the scene. Saturday at 19:00 go to family room from the right door see the scene, go to sleep. Sunday at 19:00 hours play console in your room enjoy the scene. Next day before going to school check Maria's laptop, go to school, at 19:00 hours go to Maria's room enjoy. Afterwards, follow ballzak walkthrough.

leool

May 27, 2018
Next Morning after sister sex ,check Maria's laptop, then go to school, after school at 23:00 hours go and watch TV see the scene. Saturday at 19:00 go to family room from the right door see the scene, go to sleep. Sunday at 19:00 hours play console in your room enjoy the scene. Next day before going to school check Maria's laptop, go to school, at 19:00 hours go to Maria's room enjoy. Afterwards, follow ballzak walkthrough.
Thanks a lot

Stalph

May 6, 2017
so i`m using RpgMakerSaveEdit changed the variables 301 to 305 = 15 and the pool scene started then the next day the art teacher asked me to visit her at her home....i hope it works for you all ....btw 301:305 are the classes variables in my save ( clase Matematicas to clase Arte )
It worked for me. Thx !

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Is there a problem saving/loading Saves? I started a new game with the latest fix, and WTF apparently none of my Saves saved?!

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I just noticed the title has now a fix2, was the classroom issued fixed? I am dreading downloading over 3 gigs again @_@

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I just noticed the title has now a fix2, was the classroom issued fixed? I am dreading downloading over 3 gigs again @_@
No it's not fixed but you can use RpgMakerSaveEditor to trigger the teachers quest

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Does anybody have any idea if this game will ever have a final version? Because I'm tired of having to start over each time.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes