GolfelechanPT

Oct 11, 2017
Idk what is Happening whit my game but. i go to school, i go sit on my chair , and my game turns all black. Can someone help me out?

pigmaster24

Aug 24, 2017
Thats what I thought but its the part that says "enjoy the scene" that throws me off...there is no scene, she wakes up ad the mc runs out of the room because of low stealth. What scene is the walkthrough referring to? and when I continue the game....nothing new for maria ever pops up...no beach scene, she tells me to leave her alone. her sisters content triggers fine.
You might be following a outdated guide,try checking out the one in the game files,it got me through most of the game

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
This bit here is driving me nuts.

Next morning she say you you need go to Terracotta fashion store to pick up one package.

She give you 5$ and her keys

go to weapon store too do copy of her keys

Go to New Neighborhood and enter in Terracotta Fashion Store

Talk to the shop girl. She give yo Maria ́s Package.
Maria is waiting you in front of door.

Give her package

will take you to class

The next night you go to Maria's room and talk to her. Enjoy the scene.Go back to Maria ́s
room and take one copy of your keys.(image 14)

She is NEVER in her room....am I missing something?
Use the attched mini walkthough maybe this help you.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I must apology I just finished lasted update and add the variables 301 to 305 at 50 and finished all teachers path surprised how easy it was you do not need no walkthrough at all just like Beth path but still if it was more tha amazing people here on this sites no one would have know how to get pass the bug in teachers path so thank you very much and do apology it was a ver nice update but he need to work little more on bug problem

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
anyone know what the trigger would be to progress the beth line past the conversation with tom at the school entrance. I seem to have missed the markus principle event in the daisy quest on my transferred save, so now im not getting any scene with the principle after i speak to tom. I imagine there must be a trigger (which I can tick on rpgeditor) which tells the game the scene with markus/principle took place or didnt take place?

rayo

Apr 4, 2018
I did the trick setting 300-305 to 15, and now how should start the quest with the new teachers?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Lucy is Sarah/Mike's mother and to be honest while Christian's mother is hot in her own right, the same can be said of Lucy. Also If I had to guess Christian like Richard is fucking his own mother. There is plenty of suggesting evidence to push towards this.

But still in my eyes the ultimate middle finger to Jack would be for him to walk in and find Mike his flesh and blood son balls deep inside of the woman he screwed over but still cares for while her wearing the Same expression Mike has given just about every other woman he has been with after to hit that special key.

And Speaking of Jack, like Maria turned to her step-son something tells me that he indeed might eventually do the same to Sarah. Especially if you have chosen Shasha over her when you had to choose.
For Chirstian i do not know really i mean look like that he is into incest too, but... if someone are into incest and love is woman/mother, i do not think he pick her for the pussyfighet! I mean do you understand if you lose you see someone who you love fucked with the winning one? I mean if i go in a fighet i surelly pick a girls/women that i do not love, because if i lose at last me pain is less. Anyway till now if i am not mistaken there is no scene with Christian fuck is mother or i am wrong?

For Jack, at the start i fell sad to betrayer him, at the start look like that he really do all that for his childs. And during the conversation in the car, the first time we go to warren gang, was really awesome, Father and Son in the mafia together! I say cool! But after i find the true about Lucy. How he cheat on her and how he betray on her the thing make me rage. Then he do also the same thing with Marie and surelly other women too. So i go in rage mode XD you send mc mother in jail!? Now you are try to do it again with Marie. Look like a man who do who he want to realize only who he really want. And i think that in some way the son and Sarah are just a burden to him, if him do not impregnate lucy surelly for him now there was no problem.

For the Jack and Sarah i do not think. In this game when you choice a girls/woman the other woman is like disappired. You see her sprite/npc in game, but nothing happen after. So choice sarah give the opportunity to mc to fuck and love her. But you lose Sasha, so surelly you do not see other men with Sasha, because for the game is out. If you choice Sasha the game just do the same thing. Till now the autor never shower the Dad that look Sarah in some erotic way. But i can be wrong.

Anyway i hope that the autor add also mc aunt "Marie's sister too" I wanna fuck her again! So i think that in a extra the autor unlock her house with full sex event.
Me top priority i hope the autor do
Lucy (mc mother)
Amy
Laura
Chrisitian mother (i hope Christians cry too see us bang his mother XD )
Markus's mother (here perhaps i fell a little sad. Because till now markus was a true friend)
Rachel's mother (Red haired mother? I wanna fuck surelly her too!)
Nesrot woman! She really sexy and erotic XD but oh well i wanna fuck all the girls/women for all the gang XD
The school principal (she must implore the big phallus, so we can forgive her for being a bitch with us) XD
After i do not remember XD i need to see other woman in game.

Scaffie

Aug 2, 2017
hey guys any1 have a save just until annies quest, for jet? i forgot to do ther missions and now i cant go to school without maria shows off... tks for the help

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help. I just now remember that in the past version i do not do all the new event.
Can someone help me with:
Sandra Quest?
Add Amy Quest?

Anticipate thankses.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Guys i need some help. I just now remember that in the past version i do not do all the new event.
Can someone help me with:
Sandra Quest?
Add Amy Quest?

Anticipate thankses.
Did you try to do these quest? I think you can do the Sandra an Amy quest at later time because these quest are independently.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Did you try to do these quest? I think you can do the Sandra an Amy quest at later time because these quest are independently.
With Sandra i think i need to do the recess. But after i do not know anything.
For amy i follow the old walkthrough, but after i need to find it in game.
I am at the point where i sand chloe to fuck Amy's boyfriend so i got the photo. But now i do not know where to look.

Ashenemperor

Nov 11, 2017
Beach event with mom is not triggered in 1.7 version also after 25 to 30 days when character goes to scholl entering class gives black screen and can't move forward.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes