Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Game don't see this save.. can you add global.rpgsave file also?
Do a dummy save go through all the intro then when you are outside of school save the game copy,paste and replace the save file i gave to you and it should work

Reactions: M@rio

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yep if have to guess the older version on the new update didn't have these issues with Ms Turner and the Chemistry teacher but when he went on to fix the bugs in the game he broke what wasn't broken along with it.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Yep if have to guess the older version on the new update didn't have these issues with Ms Turner and the Chemistry teacher but when he went on to fix the bugs in the game he broke what wasn't broken along with it.
What did you do to start properly the pool scene and not the bugged chemistry teacher and Mss.Turner in the older version ?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Tom should appear the next day you go to school in front of the door
Nothing, Tom do not appear the next day to me. Perhaps because i havent finish Sarah quest? Or some other Quest?
Because if i remember well i need to advanced Sarah for the party at Beth house. Beth and Tom stay together there.
Do you remember how many quest you do before the Tom thing?

joose

Jan 21, 2018
anyone else having issues with the double date? I hooked shasha up and the punk ass MC says he feels sick with Sara asks him out

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Nothing, Tom do not appear the next day to me. Perhaps because i havent finish Sarah quest? Or some other Quest?
Because if i remember well i need to advanced Sarah for the party at Beth house. Beth and Tom stay together there.
Do you remember how many quest you do before the Tom thing?
I think that the party quest is more connected with Sarah and not Beth,but i know that when you have to go at dinner with Shasha she asks you to enter inside Beth's house and destroy some videos and that's where you can record Beth's mom having sex with Tom,take a look at your inventory and see if you have an item called "Beth's mom" or something like that.
Did you completed Beth and Daisy's recess side quest with the biggest dick contest ?
Did you saw Markus with the principal on Daisy's quest ?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
What did you do to start properly the pool scene and not the bugged chemistry teacher and Mss.Turner in the older version ?
That isn't even why I am saying that. I said it because I remember someone earlier in the thread mentioning that in the older versions they got some questions they had to answer from Ms. Turner and also mentioned they had to somewhere with the Chem Teacher (I think Otto Labs) yet in this version it is screwed up.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
That isn't even why I am saying that. I said it because I remember someone earlier in the thread mentioning that in the older versions they got some questions they had to answer from Ms. Turner and also mentioned they had to somewhere with the Chem Teacher (I think Otto Labs) yet in this version it is screwed up.
Before Mss.Turners quiz you have to trigger the pool scene FIRST because that scene triggers Ms.Turners,Ms.Jordan and the art teacher and that's what i'm trying to figure out why the gym teacher,who's in the pool scene too,doesn't want to trigger first.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I think that the party quest is more connected with Sarah and not Beth,but i know that when you have to go at dinner with Shasha she asks you to enter inside Beth's house and destroy some videos and that's where you can record Beth's mom having sex with Tom,take a look at your inventory and see if you have an item called "Beth's mom" or something like that.
Did you completed Beth and Daisy's recess side quest with the biggest dick contest ?
Did you saw Markus with the principal on Daisy's quest ?
Till now i do
Maria quest till the point i need to wait Dad
Rachel Quest till sex scena, i unlock Jet
Sarah till the jet quest.
Jet she give me the photo i call her i need to see her at night.
During all this event, i do also
Daisy recess at school.
Beth i win the big dick contest in recess
Also i see some chemistry event where Morgan explode something. So i need to clear the room. So i clear and speak with the teacher.
I go out of the class, and see Markus fuck the principal.
I go to Markus house he tell me something about the principal.
After i Buy the car. I go with Beth shopping time.
The next day no Tom at the door of the school. I also wait some other day, but nothing.

I have not yet started the quest of Daisy. Till no i only do Daisy recess. But strangely i see markus with the principal after some chemistry event. Perhaps is a bugged markus one. and i need to do the Daisy complete quest first.
And i do not have also item called "Beth's mom"
Perhaps i need to progress more with Sarah quest, for the Sasha thing because till now Sasha never ask to me to go to Beth house.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Till now i do
Maria quest till the point i need to wait Dad
Rachel Quest till sex scena, i unlock Jet
Sarah till the jet quest.
Jet she give me the photo i call her i need to see her at night.
During all this event, i do also
Daisy recess at school.
Beth i win the big dick contest in recess
Also i see some chemistry event where Morgan explode something. So i need to clear the room. So i clear and speak with the teacher.
I go out of the class, and see Markus fuck the principal.
I go to Markus house he tell me something about the principal.
After i Buy the car. I go with Beth shopping time.
The next day no Tom at the door of the school. I also wait some other day, but nothing.

I have not yet started the quest of Daisy. Till no i only do Daisy recess
And i do not have also item called "Beth's mom"
Perhaps i need to progress more with Sarah quest, for the Sasha thing because till now Sasha never ask to me to go to Beth house.
I tried to start the chemistry scene first like you then talk to markus i did this and the next day Tom was in front of the school but the scene where you have sex with the principal didn't want to trigger so try to start Beth's quest first,go to buy a car then go to school in the afternoon.

As from Daisy's quest complete it because i think you have see Markus with the principal the first time on Daisy's quest.

So you don't have an item in your inventory called "Video Beth's mom" am i right ? If you don't have it in your inventory you have to go further on Sarah's quest

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
So I have tried everything I can think of to trigger Sandra's recess event, Completed her quest (repaying her debts), unlocked home visit (Anal sex etc), yet I can't get the threesome event with Carol or Sandra's recess event. Anyone know what I'm missing?
Thanks

A_Dolphin

May 28, 2017
I'm perm grounded how do i fix this shit?
Go to your stepmom's computer in the morning and read her diary, to get the password go to the living room at night. Then complete chores till the next diary updates. and you visit her sister.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes