Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
On another note I can totally see the Main Male having a lot of problems in the future in the form of having to pay child support. Especially if Annie, Amy, and Tom's mother all learn he is the father of their kids and start coming for that paper.

But on another note who else do you think you will be able to knock up in the future and if you could choose any 3 people who would you want to have knocked up with the MC child?
I don't know about that but I'm struggling so much to start properly the teacher quests so i don't get the chemistry room bug(where yoi get stuck),can you tell me what you did to start their quests and get the pools scene? Thanks in advice

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
have animation in that game?
Yes sex scene are animate.

Guys can someone tell me if i do something wrong?
I start the game, and do the tutorial, during the tutorial as always, mc speak with dad, sis, then with step mother and the two step-sister. After Dad bring us at school because Mrs Turner wanna speak about grades.
After i find myself in the hallway of the school, where i speak with all mc friend. After i attain classroom, Christian as always kick mc in the ball, then nurse time, Rachel see mc dick.
After school i go to Rachel, after i buy teenymon card, go to sister, buy new pc and game. Then i go to sleep.
The next day i go to school to give Rachel chocolate, but at the school there is no Rachel, no friend, no teacher!
Have i done something wrong!? Its a bug?

For now i am download the fix2 but i just fear is something else. Can someone help me?

Reactions: JustAnotherFapper

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Y
Yes sex scene are animate.

Guys can someone tell me if i do something wrong?
I start the game, and do the tutorial, during the tutorial as always, mc speak with dad, sis, then with step mother and the two step-sister. After Dad bring us at school because Mrs Turner wanna speak about grades.
After i find myself in the hallway of the school, where i speak with all mc friend. After i attain classroom, Christian as always kick mc in the ball, then nurse time, Rachel see mc dick.
After school i go to Rachel, after i buy teenymon card, go to sister, buy new pc and game. Then i go to sleep.
The next day i go to school to give Rachel chocolate, but at the school there is no Rachel, no friend, no teacher!
Have i done something wrong!? Its a bug?

For now i am download the fix2 but i just fear is something else. Can someone help me?
You're playing fix2 ? Did you test it?

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
About "My New Life 2":
It's going to be a future project, the sequel of My New Life. It is quite possible that it starts after version 1.9. This game will continue the story and as it will be done from the beginning, will have less bugs because BoN said he was very apprehensive about the first game problems.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Y

You're playing fix2 ? Did you test it?
No i play fix1. Now i am downloading the fix2. But till now i do not see other ppl ask about this problem. Is for that, that i ask. Anyway for now i can only hope in the fix2.
20 minute at the end of the download =.=

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
No i play fix1. Now i am downloading the fix2. But till now i do not see other ppl ask about this problem. Is for that, that i ask. Anyway for now i can only hope in the fix2.
20 minute at the end of the download =.=
Fix2 have the possible solution for your problem.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is there a mini walk through for 1.7 only. I seem to be stuck , I cant get the principle scene. Thanks

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes