Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Yep...i think i have to start the teachers quest again but instead of starting Mss.Turners quest first i have to start Mrs.Jordan's quest to be able to see Markus having sex with the head master and then trigger whe whole Beth quest.
You can also trigger that Markus scene in Daisys ark so mayby try that?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
You can also trigger that Markus scene in Daisys ark so mayby try that?
Well i completed Daisy's quest a long time ago so my only choice is to start Mrs.Jordan's quests first so i can see Markus having sex with the principal and then i can go on with Beth's quest

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 2018-06-02
Censorship: None
Version: 1.7 Test Version Fix1 - Teachers & Cars
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

<Downloads>
- - -
Thanks @ZaikoRz

Thanks @Alexander

Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
A question. What version of rpg maker does the creator use? I want to translate the game into Spanish for me.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
The creator of the game is Spanish. And the versions here are translated. If you subscribe to BoN you may get a Spanish version if you ask him on patreon.
but from what I see in the patreon has everything in English for what I see ... The problem that I could not subscribe because I have no money at this time, is there another solution?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Hey gert can i just have your save from the start of beth. thanks. ive told tom to break up with beth aswell and i dont see marcus standing there straight after.
You trigger Markus after you talked to Tom in front of the school the morning after you took Beth shopping and when you enter the school. though you need to have seen de Markus boning the principle scene first. I'll see if a can get you a save game pre Beth.

Edit: see save file. In this file you need to buy a car at Goldentown. Afterwards beth will be standing next to your new car at the school parkin lot and you should be able to start from there. This is pre theacher aswell but they are completly unlockable. Just keep going back to school untill the teachers give you each a task. Mss Turner will ask you 5 history questions (this happens after she asked you to stay after class for three times!). Answer them correctly and you can start her home visits. Mss Jordan will tell you to help her husband at otters lab. Help him trice and you can home visit Mss Jordan. Mss Liz will tell you eventually to visit her at home too. Home visits for her start from there!

Double edit; If you dislike my mc's name you can try to find out how to alter the save game to enter a diffrent name. Saw somewhere that its possible, dont ask me how though. Also that save file has evreything unlocked from all previous game versions except for Sandra, Amy and the new Maria ark with Joanna. So Maria wont visit you at night anymore. Though her relationship points are still high and the game still counts you as lovers (you can get te titfuck scene in mss Turners ark still). You can unlock Sandra and Amy!

Reactions: overvelming

Melofever

Apr 26, 2017
You trigger Markus after you talked to Tom in front of the school the moring after you took Beth shopping nad when you enter the school. though you need to have seen de Markus boning the principle scene first. I'll see if a can get you a save game pre Beth.
Yeah you would be a legend if you could. can you do a pre beth and a full with all the teachers aswell! a

Melofever

Apr 26, 2017
You trigger Markus after you talked to Tom in front of the school the moring after you took Beth shopping nad when you enter the school. though you need to have seen de Markus boning the principle scene first. I'll see if a can get you a save game pre Beth.

Edit: see savefile. In this file you need to buy a car at Goldentown. Afterwards beth will be standing next to your new car at the school parkinlot and you should be able to start from there. This is pre theacher aswell but they are completly ulockable. Just keep going back to school untill the teachers give you each a task. Mss Turner will ask you 5 history questions. Answer them correctly and you can start her home visits. Mss Jordan will tell you to help her husband at otters lab. Hell him trice and you can home visit Mss Jordan. Mss Liz will tell you eventually to visit her at home too. Home visits for her start from there!
Dude you are the best, Seriously thank you for helping me.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Edit: see savefile. In this file you need to buy a car at Goldentown. Afterwards beth will be standing next to your new car at the school parkinlot and you should be able to start from there. This is pre theacher aswell but they are completly ulockable. Just keep going back to school untill the teachers give you each a task. Mss Turner will ask you 5 history questions. Answer them correctly and you can start her home visits. Mss Jordan will tell you to help her husband at otters lab. Hell him trice and you can home visit Mss Jordan. Mss Liz will tell you eventually to visit her at home too. Home visits for her start from there!
A-haa just got the scene where you fuck the principal so literally what you have to do guys is to don't start the teachers quests go buy a car then go at school on afternoon Beth will be in front of your car pass the little cutscene where you have fun with her at shopping and at the bar the next morning go to school and Tom is in front of the school talk to him and enter the school afterwards the scene where you have sex wit the principal starts and then go to Markus house in afternoon.Thank you for helping me out bro !!!

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
A-haa just got the scene where you fuck the principal so literally what you have to do guys is to don't start the teachers quests go buy a car then go at school on afternoon Beth will be in front of your car pass the little cutscene where you have fun with her at shopping and at the bar the next morning go to school and Tom is in front of the school talk to him and enter the school afterwards the scene where you have sex wit the principal starts and then go to Markus house in afternoon.Thank you for helping me out bro !!!
Exactly, I did Beth first before all the teachers so i never encountered a problem.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Dude u should make walkthrough for this update @Gert_Boomans
I could, because i did figure out all the new content since version 1.4 (thats how far Ballzak's walkthrough goes). But i am not nearly as skilled as Ballzak is at figuring the game triggers and mechanics behind the scene and such so i couldnt possibly succeed him in that regard. And im also in the middle of my finalls so no... I totally should be studying right now instead of playing this game XD! me wanna my chem degree! Lets just hope our lord and saviour Ballzak shows back up ^^!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes