alexshyun

May 18, 2017
i just download the version 1.7, and the question is when i went to school the next day, i cant see anyone in my classroom...

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Nice little options on Mss.Turners quest...after the little cutscene when you text with Mss.Turner she'll block you and you have two choices:
-SHOWER:You'll be teletransported to the bathroom while Maria is inside taking a bath and she'll give you a titjob;
-JERK OFF:Sarah will came inside your room and she'll give you a BJ;
Ms Turner's route was definitely the best. Having this surprise option (obviously I went for Maria) just added to the excellence.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
thanks man

how to start beth quest?
At Goldentown there is also a garage.
Enter there and buy a nice car. The next day Beth will be standing next to your car after class. Talk to her and you progress. Her arc is pretty straight forward. Make sure you saw Markus boning the principle before continuing Beth though!

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
At Goldentown there is also a garage.
Enter there and buy a nice car. The next day Beth will be standing next to your car after class. Talk to her and you progress. Her arc is pretty straight forward. Make sure you saw Markus boning the principle before continuing Beth though!
Wait...i know that we can see Markus having sex with the head master while on Daisy's quest but do we have to trigger Mrs.Jordan's quest to start Beth's quest or Beth's quest could be triggered when we saw Markus with the headmaster the first time ?

windsunfury

Dec 22, 2017
Did you completed Daisy's quest when you saw Markus having sex with the principal ? If not then i don't think you'll be able to start Mss.Turners quest at all.Try to trigger Daphne's chemistry class quest cause if you can trigger her quest you'll see Markus having sex with the teacher
hello, I have do it as you suggestion like this 'Try to trigger Daphne's chemistry class quest cause if you can trigger her quest you'll see Markus having sex with the teacher'.
But When it finished, the boy will exist infront of shool, and the time is 11 am. if i go into the school again , will fuck teacher with Markus, then go to class in pm , the boy will in chemistry class ,but he can't do nothing, I think it is a bug. If i don't go back to school again, then come to mc in pm . it is ok, but when you come to school some times the game can't work...... I have try my best but it does't work...so, could you please share savefile ? Even the event has been triggered is also ok. thank you very much

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I downloaded the torrent version, i don't know about the original version but this has the no students problem.
Then download the patch seperatly and apply. The file is ont this thread. Also starting a new game in an earlier version tends to fix the no models problem. Just make one and save before entering the school after the intro. Then paste over to your 1.7 version of the game!

Reactions: BigCaine

Yamiro

May 8, 2018
So basically i will redownload the game 1.7.. sad
Is there a another way that i will not download the 1.7 but to download the version file game.
So that i can copy and replace the file to my folder, other than redownloaded 3.7GB.
I'm low at downloaded file now....

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
Wait...i know that we can see Markus having sex with the head master while on Daisy's quest but do we have to trigger Mrs.Jordan's quest to start Beth's quest or Beth's quest could be triggered when we saw Markus with the headmaster the first time ?
I think the second option. You need to have seen Markus boning the headmaster on Daisys ark. After that scene Markus also tells you he'll get the principle to bone you. And you need to have seen the scene where you bone the principle or you cant know how to get the dirt on Beths dad

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'll probably wait for a full save too lazy to quest. Just want to see the animated fucking. lol

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes