DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
how to do beth quest?
After talking to tom, the walkthru says i need to enter the school and see an announcement, but there's nothing...

How to continue the quest?
Your sexual ability from Jet's lessons must be at least level 4 and you must have a copy of the video you took of Tom and Beth's mom having sex in your inventory (If you did not do this, you can buy one from the Beggar).
This is a bug resulting from talking to Marcus first about his affair with the Principal. :
  1. Save before entering the school.
  2. Set switch 578 "MArchus y directora" to true.
  3. Load and, when you enter the school, you should be called to the Principal's office.

Reactions: r4iden

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
There was a note about 1.8 releasing early july and then he would take a break:

"BON new post, about 1.8

1.8 Plans and Rest

Well, after a lot of support from you, I'm going to take a good break to take a breath and think about new plots and stories. Version 1.8 will be released in July. Within a few days, I will announce the exact day of release. I would also like to ask you, what content would you like to see in the next update?"

This BON post ain't valid anymore?
Yep but after that there has be no new post so as i said i am just assuming that update might get postponed as it had happened in past too then again just assuming

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
I have some bugs, after i found enough evidence for Pam's quest, when i talk to her on recess it goes into the second period instead of the scene and the quest doesn't finish, so I got stuck.
Second one when I train my aim at the gang hideout, the screen gets stuck over; and lastly, don't know if is a wrong interaction with something, but after Daisy catch me with Sarah when she calls me to clean her house I get stuck on a black screen.

Ju4n P3r3z

Jun 27, 2018
Hello! Someone can help me with Rosalva, Ronald has already been arrested and I am about to start the week at school. Try to put Switch 315 in True as the Tutorial says but 315 is null, how do I solve this?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hello! Someone can help me with Rosalva, Ronald has already been arrested and I am about to start the week at school. Try to put Switch 315 in True as the Tutorial says but 315 is null, how do I solve this?
What part of "set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true" do you not understand. Set it from null to true. If that editor does not allow you to do that, . (where did you get that editor?)

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
I'm having trouble installing this.

I download it and open it with daemon tools, but then it loads that the file will open, but doesn't and then closes and unmounts itself.

Anyone have any ideas?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm having trouble installing this.

I download it and open it with daemon tools, but then it loads that the file will open, but doesn't and then closes and unmounts itself.

Anyone have any ideas?
The archive is not a disk image. Use 7Zip to decompress it.

Ju4n P3r3z

Jun 27, 2018
What part of "set switch 315 "Rosalva en cole" to true" do you not understand. Set it from null to true. If that editor does not allow you to do that, . (where did you get that editor?)
Thank you already solve the problem, I was using another RPG Maker.

Flying Dutch

Jul 7, 2018
I can't continue the Dad quest. I've already completed the whole Maria going to the labs and meeting her boss. After this, Dad is supposed to go to my room at night but this scene appears to be bugged. How can I continue? I need to advance in order to join a gang

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I can't continue the Dad quest. I've already completed the whole Maria going to the labs and meeting her boss. After this, Dad is supposed to go to my room at night but this scene appears to be bugged. How can I continue? I need to advance in order to join a gang
WRONG: you meet Maria's boss after Dad's quest has ended.
Most of all, in order to join a gang you must start Amy's quest.

Why people can't even read a damn walkthrough?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
You've got the events in the wrong order. In order to be taken to Chang (Maria's boss) at the labs, you must've already been visited by your father at night and taken to deal with the thugs in the alley. After Maria tells her boss about Warren's plans, the next sequence is to be picked up in Chinatown by Jacquiline for Nesrot but you have to advance in Amy's quest first.

From the , @ballzak's walkthrough describes in detail the prerequisites for each of these quests. @Kertug's walkthrough is more a recommended sequence to play and has the new v1.7 content. Follow these when you get stuck.

fuzzypiccle

Jul 3, 2018
Is anyone else having problems where you launch the .exe and it doesnt open? I see that the process is ruinning in my task manager, but the window never pops up.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
XD You might try actually playing the game. Each of those images is an image currently in the game. The game is a mix of traditional RPMMaker MV pixel (or, as you put it, old school gameboy) art and still and animated images of 3D rendered art as seen in the OP.
I did try it for like an hour or so, as usual the walkthrough is made by a non english speaker with tons of gaps in it's linearity to the point that nothing actually makes sense. Mind you, I speak 5 languages fluently and I am aware of different types of grammar and no matter how I look at it it's unintelligible and weird as heck to follow unless you already know what to do. Also my gameplay hasn't had a single one of those images popup, or a still image, or even a 3d image. All I saw was a pixelated render of "I show you mine if you show me yours" thing. Shame really because I'm a big fan of old school zelda-like graphics/gameplay games. The biggest issue here is a proper quest menu with progress states and some sort of minimap or a map with proper reference points that actually makes sense. Looking at the walkthrough and having to look for 5C or 3F on the map makes it feel like a pain I can only describe as self torment.

Nonetheless, someone needs to add proper screenshots of the game/gameplay because the ones up there are very select to the point of misleading. I got the game thinking it was something completely different to what it actually is. I for one don't see anything wrong with this request.

Davilll

Jul 5, 2018
i screwed up Mrs Taylor quest.i didnt put sleeping pill but i took her pic and finished SARAH quest.now i cant put pill or do anything about this quest.

anyway 2 fix using save edit?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes