DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
If you unpack the game then you will likely find it will work better and stop freezing/crashing on that scene.
The current version of the game is now distributed unpacked, so that will have no effect. It is encrypted but decrypting it seems to have no effect on the occasional black screen freezes.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
The current version of the game is now distributed unpacked, so that will have no effect. It is encrypted but decrypting it seems to have no effect on the occasional black screen freezes.
not sure what the issue could be then, other than another new bug.

david Fuquene

Nov 11, 2017
A known bug with Warren's mafia. When you're ready to talk to Bliss, edit your save file:
  1. Set variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100.
  2. Set switch 911 "hABLAR CON MAFIE dAISY" to False.
  3. Set variable 619 "Reputacion gENTLEMAN" to 0.
This does the same thing talking to Bliss should've done and you can now go talk to Daisy about her step-father.

there is not variable 619 and i don't know how to handle switchs xd, where do i find them?

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
Hey, I'm stuck, talked to tom and made him break up with beth, but I never get called to the director, I did see Markus fuck her in school, and I did talk to him about it.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hey, I'm stuck, talked to tom and made him break up with beth, but I never get called to the director, I did see Markus fuck her in school, and I did talk to him about it.
That is why the walkthrough says in big bold letters to not do that. It breaks Beth's quest.

:
  1. You must have won Beth's recess quest.
  2. You must have learned at least level 4 in Jet's sexual ability classes.
  3. You must have, in your inventory, a copy of the video you took of Tom and Beth's mother having sex.
  4. Save before entering the school.
  5. Set switch 578 "MArckus y directora" true.
  6. Load and enter the school.
You should immediately be called to the Principal's office.

Reactions: k1n5l4y3r

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, good news! A buddy of mine informed me that BoN just posted and says he'll have news about 1.8 in a few days!

Here's hoping for Laura (FINALLY) and Amy content in the new version to come!

Reactions: Furyan

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys, good news! A buddy of mine informed me that BoN just posted and says he'll have news about 1.8 in a few days!

Here's hoping for Laura (FINALLY) and Amy content in the new version to come!
I'm not a patron/suporter because I'm broke, so if you please copy or print and post BoN update I would be very thankfull ;)

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I just want to check something here. I'm playing v1.7 from the current first page, and attempting to follow the walkthrough on this page linked from the first page ... which says 1.4. Maria's bits are not at ALL going as described. In the walkthrough, it says I get back from school before delivering the package from terracotta and receive a "scene" as reward- in my playthrough, despite having played the intro and gotten the relationship level-up with maria there, simply getting the package at terracotta immediately takes me back to maria, and I get no scene.

Second, the walkthrough indicates that as soon as I find maria on the beach during the weekend, she should invite me to hang out. In my case, she tells me to go away.

In the meantime, I've done all the things she's asked of me (no "keep your money" results).

Is the walkthrough hosed, or am I missing something?

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Angie lives in High Town in the house surrounded by guards. After you save Jet from Warren's thug, you will be sent there by her to get the first of her documents.

Follow @ballzak's walkthrough. It tells you what you need to have done before Amy's boyfriend will appear at the nightclub. It must be at least day 35 and you must have looked at the photo Jet gave you in your inventory after you get back from the hospital.

Could you please give me a link to that walktrought ? i cant find it...thx

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not a patreon, but my buddy is. He shared this with me, so now I share with the folks here:
BoN Post below:

---

Back to work!

Thanks for this vacation !!!
I will try to answer all the messages and attend to all ...

shortly I will announce the date and content of the next update

---

He didn't say much. The announcement for new content in 1.8 will arrive in a few days hopefully.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Could you please give me a link to that walktrought ? i cant find it...thx
You have got to be kidding me. :confounded: You can't see where, on the , it says
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
(v1.7) by @Kertug
Go stand in the corner.
You heard me!!
Go stand in that corner and think about what you were too lazy to do. Then, follow the walkthrough. :winkytongue:

Reactions: david Fuquene

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm not a patreon, but my buddy is. He shared this with me, so now I share with the folks here:
BoN Post below:

---

Back to work!

Thanks for this vacation !!!
I will try to answer all the messages and attend to all ...

shortly I will announce the date and content of the next update

---

He didn't say much. The announcement for new content in 1.8 will arrive in a few days hopefully.
Where's my freakin' souvenir??? :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: Furyan

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I just want to check something here. I'm playing v1.7 from the current first page, and attempting to follow the walkthrough on this page linked from the first page ... which says 1.4. Maria's bits are not at ALL going as described. In the walkthrough, it says I get back from school before delivering the package from terracotta and receive a "scene" as reward- in my playthrough, despite having played the intro and gotten the relationship level-up with maria there, simply getting the package at terracotta immediately takes me back to maria, and I get no scene.

Second, the walkthrough indicates that as soon as I find maria on the beach during the weekend, she should invite me to hang out. In my case, she tells me to go away.

In the meantime, I've done all the things she's asked of me (no "keep your money" results).

Is the walkthrough hosed, or am I missing something?
Right below that v1.4 walkthrough is the link for the updated v1.7 walkthrough. You might try that.

The v1.4 is very useful for finding the tasks you must complete before other tasks are enabled. The updated walkthrough is a more traditional play-in-this-order style but has the newer v1.7 content.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes