david Fuquene

Nov 11, 2017
<pounding head on screen> The one time I don't give a link to the obvious tool. <sigh> :closedtongue:
This is one popular .
Well that tool you gave me it's quite useful, buuuuuuuut i didn't found the variable 619, i've already changed the switch to false and changed variable 137 to 100 just doing those two things, bliss still says (sorry jobs next update )

i don't understand why i haven't got that variable, should i add it or something?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Well that tool you gave me it's quite useful, buuuuuuuut i didn't found the variable 619, i've already changed the switch to false and changed variable 137 to 100 just doing those two things, bliss still says (sorry jobs next update )

i don't understand why i haven't got that variable, should i add it or something?
If the variable does not yet exist, it means the default value is 0, so no worries. That would be strange if you've already done the Pussy Fights because that gives you 1,000 mafia reputation points that you then use for the mafia favor.

david Fuquene

Nov 11, 2017
If the variable does not yet exist, it means the default value is 0, so no worries. That would be strange if you've already done the Pussy Fights because that gives you 1,000 mafia reputation points that you then use for the mafia favor.
well i went to change some but it seems i have none :)

also when i went to talk to warren he asked me to go to the pussy fights (again)

i bet something didn't trigger

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
well i went to change some but it seems i have none :)

also when i went to talk to warren he asked me to go to the pussy fights (again)

i bet something didn't trigger
It sounds like you accidentally loaded an old save and possibly overwrote what was your current.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
i cant find maria in her room at night after giving her package from terracotta and i cant find swim suit in my closet can any body help please i using version 1.7 not using cheats

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i cant find maria in her room at night after giving her package from terracotta and i cant find swim suit in my closet can any body help please i using version 1.7 not using cheats
Read the updated walkthrough from the . That quest has been rewritten.

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Read the updated walkthrough from the . That quest has been rewritten.
but wen i go to beach on the weekend maria says to leave her alone and is there any mission to complete to progress with maria on the beach

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Idk if it's just me but in the shooting competition that girl in blue is impossible. Not only does she kill me in the middle of my shots resulting in me spawning in my shooting pose, but she hits me through walls. Any hints on beating her, because I'm stumped, she's hit me off screen before I can even see her :FeelsBadMan:

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Idk if it's just me but in the shooting competition that girl in blue is impossible. Not only does she kill me in the middle of my shots resulting in me spawning in my shooting pose, but she hits me through walls. Any hints on beating her, because I'm stumped, she's hit me off screen before I can even see her :FeelsBadMan:
Run turn back quick shoot

Reactions: Heitcaho

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I'll try that, she's just been kicking my ass real hard.
Its real easy if you ask me any of those ladies mostly can be found in corner in that mini game just make sure you dont get too close first find and make them follow you after safe distance turn back quick in straight line and shoot

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
hello guys i'm trying to start jet's main quest but when i go to her book store at 20 but it says it's closed com back tomorrow Help??

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
hello guys i'm trying to start jet's main quest but when i go to her book store at 20 but it says it's closed com back tomorrow Help??
Did you give the fourth Tinymon card to Sarah? To start Jet's quest you must finish the Jet's special lessons and give the fourth Tinymon card to Sarah. Then you can start Jet's quest.

Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
Did you give the fourth Tinymon card to Sarah? To start Jet's quest you must finish the Jet's special lessons and give the fourth Tinymon card to Sarah. Then you can start Jet's quest.
yes i gave sarah the fourth card and had the scene with her and sasha but the book store doesn't open for me at night

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
How do I open the cg video game? Because when using the RPG Maker MV Decrypter only the images appear, I wanted the animations video, how can I do it?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes