sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone tell me important things in the game that when i play i wont ignore it, such as Aiko wont appear in Maria (s.mom) unless i recuse her from Jet quest.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone tell me important things in the game that when i play i wont ignore it, such as Aiko wont appear in Maria (s.mom) unless i recuse her from Jet quest.
Read the walkthroughs from the .

Reactions: sarad13

rygrat

Jun 20, 2017
i need to ask how to get the first scene with maria after you give her cloth from terracotta, the guide say talk to her at the next night but I just cant talk too her to get that scene all I can get is my room keys back.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i need to ask how to get the first scene with maria after you give her cloth from terracotta, the guide say talk to her at the next night but I just cant talk too her to get that scene all I can get is my room keys back.
You have misread or misinterpreted the walkthrough because that is not what it says. First, use the updated walkthrough by @Kertug since Maria's initial quest has been completely rewritten. You give the package to Maria and are immediately transported to school because you are grounded and must now do chores for Maria. You do not talk to her that night, you see her blocking the front door each morning when she will give you your next chore. You also need to get the password to Maria's computer so you can read her diary.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
@DuDraig what u would recommend to me? start the game again?
I have no idea since the whole black screen freeze never happens to me. The best I've heard from others is to update DirectX and your graphics drivers, load a previous save and try several times to see if you can get through once, avoid that event for a day and try again (in this case, don't go to school once to avoid that class and try to just get Daisy's task the next day) for a couple of days and try again. You can't load your save into v1.5 to get past it because that part of both quests did not yet exist in that version.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
the game closes a few seconds after opening it, there is no error or anything, it simply closes
That's the first I've heard of that. I'd completely delete and re-install. Make sure you use an archive from one of the download links on the OP and not from somewhere else.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
That's the first I've heard of that. I'd completely delete and re-install. Make sure you use an archive from one of the download links on the OP and not from somewhere else.
Download the torrent version, and install it? if you just have to unzip the file

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes