mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I just downloaded the torrent and ran it with no problems so the problem is with your system and not the game. Some of the obvious things to check:
  • Are you running Windows 10 (XP is not supported) and is it fully updated?
  • Is DirectX and are your graphic drivers up to date?
  • Did you decompress the archive in a folder for which your account has full permissions (NOT Program Files).
  • Is your path to the game folder too long?
  • Does your path to the game folder include folders with names that have non alpha-numeric or space characters (like '%')?
  • Is your disk almost full?
  • Is your virus scanner deleting some files as they are decompressed?
  • Do a disk check just in case.
    • Bring up file explorer.
    • Navigate to "This PC".
    • Right click on the disk where you installed the game and select "Properties".
    • Select the "Tools" tab.
    • In the "Error checking" section, click the "Check" button.
    • Click "Scan drive" in the dialog.
  • Have your virus scanner do a full scan of your system, just in case.
All right (except for Windows, use W7 or W10), but still the same.
Luckily the problem was fixed by running the exe with WXP SP2 support (except for a slight error on the home page, it seems to work perfectly)

Anyway, thank you very much for the help

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys i am doing Daisy Quest and in the Walktrough it says that after i do Daisys homework ( after she blackmails me) i should check my webcam to unblock Kellys secrets but when i go to the PC in my room i never see her webcam and she was not online right after the homework scene or later in the game

dy

Nov 10, 2017
I can't trigger carol quest , is there something i missed?
"
On Monday after recess, Ms. Turner will
assign a book to read and a group project.
"

spiker82

May 28, 2018
Stuck at picking up Rachel's things from Beth's house. When i went upstairs after talking to the mom, Beth is not in her room. Any fix or work around? Thanks!

Guiltia08

Jun 30, 2018
I triggered ms taylor route and chose the wrong choice, I did not choose "call police" like the one on the walktrough, I wanted to try to change the savedata but I do not know what I should choose to change it, or maybe there is another way to continue route ms taylor?

sorry for my bad english

exppaxd

Feb 1, 2018
I downloaded 1.7 fixed from the mega link in post. When I used winrar to extract files, literally nothing was extracted, 0% completed and a diagnostic messages window appeared with total errors: 3911. What should I do? I still have the compressed file downloaded from Mega what can I do with it?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
I downloaded 1.7 fixed from the mega link in post. When I used winrar to extract files, literally nothing was extracted, 0% completed and a diagnostic messages window appeared with total errors: 3911. What should I do? I still have the compressed file downloaded from Mega what can I do with it?
Probably your winrar is outdated

Reactions: exppaxd

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
after taking the key to miss taylor, I jump through the window but I can not go out because the gate is closed. what should I do ?

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
Anybody know why Carol keeps saying sorry, I can't accept that when you do her home visits. I've gone on 5 dates with her, gave her an expensive book, and have studied with her 6 or 7 times. still can't even kiss her. IK the walkthrough says raise her love to 1500, should I just keep raising it and eventually i'll be able to do stuff with her???

Wish there was a way to see there actual points somehow =/

hagur

Jul 20, 2017
Hello guys! Can someone do a video-walkthrough? I make a lot of mistakes during my game. I be glad if someone make a video.

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Anybody know why Carol keeps saying sorry, I can't accept that when you do her home visits. I've gone on 5 dates with her, gave her an expensive book, and have studied with her 6 or 7 times. still can't even kiss her. IK the walkthrough says raise her love to 1500, should I just keep raising it and eventually i'll be able to do stuff with her???

Wish there was a way to see there actual points somehow =/
See variable thread if you want to see her love point and how to edit

Reactions: TheNi9ne
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes