DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Anybody know why Carol keeps saying sorry, I can't accept that when you do her home visits. I've gone on 5 dates with her, gave her an expensive book, and have studied with her 6 or 7 times. still can't even kiss her. IK the walkthrough says raise her love to 1500, should I just keep raising it and eventually i'll be able to do stuff with her???

Wish there was a way to see there actual points somehow =/
If you are still studying with her and have not finished the workbook assignment, it means that you have failed the workbook assignment and ended Carol's quest. The updated walkthrough clearly says you must read the workbook, talk to, and visit Carol before the following Friday. There are several warnings in the walkthrough of things that will end Carol's quest line.

If you successfully finish the workbook assignment, it says that Carol will reach a love value of 1,500 and she will offer sex at recess when you have dated and visited her enough times. If she doesn't, date and visit her more. You don't need to know the specific value.

Reactions: TheNi9ne

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
after taking the key to miss taylor, I jump through the window but I can not go out because the gate is closed. what should I do ?
This is the third time I've seen this question and no one has ever answered my response question. When you exit the window to do the timed quest to make the copy of Mrs. Taylor's keys, what is the day and time on the HUD? It should be impossible for the school gates to be closed unless you've edited the day and/or time variables because Rachel gives you that quest in school in the morning and the gates will always be open on a school day morning.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I downloaded 1.7 fixed from the mega link in post. When I used winrar to extract files, literally nothing was extracted, 0% completed and a diagnostic messages window appeared with total errors: 3911. What should I do? I still have the compressed file downloaded from Mega what can I do with it?
Why are you using WinRAR to decompress a 7z file? Use 7Zip. WinRAR is a commercial product intended for the private proprietary RAR format. 7Zip is an open product meant for the 7z open specification as well as a host of others. WinRAR should never be used for public releases.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I triggered ms taylor route and chose the wrong choice, I did not choose "call police" like the one on the walktrough, I wanted to try to change the savedata but I do not know what I should choose to change it, or maybe there is another way to continue route ms taylor?

sorry for my bad english
You will have set a complex set of variables and, most importantly, event self-switches that dedicate you to that failed route. Your best recourse is to load a save from before that choice.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Stuck at picking up Rachel's things from Beth's house. When i went upstairs after talking to the mom, Beth is not in her room. Any fix or work around? Thanks!
You have to complete Rachel's quest to pick up her things from Beth before Shasha gives you the quest to erase the video Beth took of her or you will have mucked up Rachel's quest. Because Shasha's quest sets some event self-switches, it is not a simple thing you can fix with editing. Your best recourse is to load a save from before Shasha's video quest and complete Rachel's quest.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I can't trigger carol quest , is there something i missed?
"
On Monday after recess, Ms. Turner will
assign a book to read and a group project.
"
Yes, the sentence previous to that:
To begin you must first increase your relationship with Carol at recess by answering the questions correctly (5 times) until your relationship no longer improves.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi guys i am doing Daisy Quest and in the Walktrough it says that after i do Daisys homework ( after she blackmails me) i should check my webcam to unblock Kellys secrets but when i go to the PC in my room i never see her webcam and she was not online right after the homework scene or later in the game
The walkthrough clearly says:
if you teleport auto in your room go out and enter again
In other words, Kelly's webcam is automatically looked at by the MC when you enter your room, not when you manually look at the PC.

H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
my game keeps freezing on the quest where the homeless guy dates Rachael's mum. Has anyone found a fix for this?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
my game keeps freezing on the quest where the homeless guy dates Rachael's mum. Has anyone found a fix for this?
You are not being specific enough to answer your question. How exactly does the game freeze?

If it freezes during a black screen, this does occur but not for most people. It seems to be a timing or graphic driver problem. For some, repeating the scene until it progresses sometimes gets you past it. For others, updating your graphics drivers fixes it. There are many posts about it on this forum through which you can search. It doesn't happen for me so I can't be of much help beyond that. I don't know of any script reason why that scene would freeze.

H4n53l

Jan 16, 2018
You are not being specific enough to answer your question. How exactly does the game freeze?

If it freezes during a black screen, this does occur but not for most people. It seems to be a timing or graphic driver problem. For some, repeating the scene until it progresses sometimes gets you past it. For others, updating your graphics drivers fixes it. There are many posts about it on this forum through which you can search. It doesn't happen for me so I can't be of much help beyond that. I don't know of any script reason why that scene would freeze.
In my case, when Rachael's mum and the homeless guy return from their date, and the main character has a brief conversation with the guy, it goes into an eternal pause and nothing I do yields any effect. Even trying to load the game menu or click the mouse buttons don't work. The only way I get out of the pause is by closing the game window entirely. I tried saving it at different stages of this mission, and tried experimenting by alternating some actions, even taking a different path from the main character's house to Rachael's, but it still doesn't help.

Nov 9, 2017
sometimes it freeze at this point because of your input, if you take your time and just skip the message when needed and you don't move when not necessesary it will work fine.

horsemanuk

Feb 21, 2018
On the charles quest where you speak to him after school get him the fake vagina and then ask him if he's a virgin. Once I got to the choice of whether to get him Jet, Aunt Maggie or a prostitute, I accidentally pressed esc and now cant bring the dialogue back. Anyone know the switches and or variable to bring the dialogue back or progress ?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I didn't know about the bug in Beth's Quest and accidentally spoke with Tom. Is there any way to undo this by changing some variables or switches?
From updated walkthrough at OP.
ALERT: After see Marcus with principal DO NOT VISIT HIM AT HOME,
this bug Beth’s Quest, if you speak with him to fix this use RpgMakerSaveEdit with a
save before speak with Tom, and set switch 578 to true, load your game and
continue.

Reactions: Qarina
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes