DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Has BON requested that CGs no longer be posted? Also does anyone know how to convert the current image files after unpacking to .jpg?
I've no idea why there is a moderator note there. There has always been and still is a CG rip link on the OP, although now out of date.

I don't understand your question. First, all the images when decrypted are PNGs and not JPGs. Second, covert the image files to what? They are already viewable images when decrypted. If you mean viewing the animations sequences as videos, the animations are stored as single frame images and are played in sequence in the game by script. You would have to either compile the sequence of image frames into a video with the timings used in the script, or do what @ballzak used to do and record the animation as a video while it is playing in the game.

Apr 23, 2018
NO!! That is Oppai Ddraig (Boob Dragon), a mere pretender.

I am DuDraig (Black Dragon). Far more stylish, useful, and the perfect date for parties since black just goes well with anything. A big fan of tea as well (go ahead, get THAT reference).
Okay, okay, you got me I don't get this one, but I did read the whole high school d x d light novel on baka tsuki. I'm a big fan of it, the anime is nice for the artwork but the story is way better in the novel.

freak7634

Jun 26, 2018
Found some bugs or maybe i miss something :
1. After investigate the women changing room and found all evidence, MC talks to Pam in recess but it didn't trigger the scene
2. I completed Carol recess mission but i didn't get the paper from Ms.Turner in Monday after recess
3. Daisy didn't appear in Old Quarter after i finished looking for her uniform. And i have completed Beth recess mission
Help ? and btw where can i find a car for Beth ? sorry for my bad english

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Found some bugs or maybe i miss something :
1. After investigate the women changing room and found all evidence, MC talks to Pam in recess but it didn't trigger the scene
2. I completed Carol recess mission but i didn't get the paper from Ms.Turner in Monday after recess
3. Daisy didn't appear in Old Quarter after i finished looking for her uniform. And i have completed Beth recess mission
Help ? and btw where can i find a car for Beth ? sorry for my bad english
1. It is a bug. Look at page 42 of updated walkthrough for solution.
2. This is not a bug, wait until next Monday, if I remember the same thing happened to me.
3. Look at page 49 of updated walkthrough to see if you miss something, wait for next day to see if Daisy appears at Old Quarter. Look at page 1 of updated walkthrough to see how to bye a car.

Reactions: freak7634

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Did anyone get the recess scene with Beth after you max her out? I'm still getting "Don't talk to me about what you already know".

holfdir

Jun 13, 2018
My character says that he has to talk to Maria after the beach scene but I cant find her anywhere. I'm on day 43, so I don't think the Dad is fucking up the quest or anything. I dont know whats wrong...

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
My character says that he has to talk to Maria after the beach scene but I cant find her anywhere. I'm on day 43, so I don't think the Dad is fucking up the quest or anything. I dont know whats wrong...
You have to finish that part of Maria's quest before day 30, look updated walkthroug at OP for more info.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Did anyone get the recess scene with Beth after you max her out? I'm still getting "Don't talk to me about what you already know".
A known bug. You can see the scene if you temporarily set switch 423 to false and then talk to Beth at recess. However, turn it back to true afterwards as other scenes depend on it.

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Is there a way to change the date, and not just the time (using Firebane's or any other mod)?

I'm short on time, this is the last friday of the first month - walkthrough says Maria's quest continues on the first Monday after you spend time with her on the weekend. Problem is, whenever you're at home at 9 or 10 the game speeds up time to 11 PM, right? For some reason my game adds two-three days as well - skips the weekend plus the next monday entirely.

-Can't meet Maria at the door for her quest
-Can't go to the party for Sarah's quest.

It's gotta be a bug. How to fix?
I've never experienced problems like that. There are a few places where the hour or the day does not advance but not to the extreme you describe. The only time I've heard of behavior like that is when the poster had edited variables to the point that they corrupted their game state.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

My New Life [v1.7] [Beggar of Net] - Original Size: 3.18GB

Download PC (555MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

freak7634

Jun 26, 2018
1. It is a bug. Look at page 42 of updated walkthrough for solution.
2. This is not a bug, wait until next Monday, if I remember the same thing happened to me.
3. Look at page 49 of updated walkthrough to see if you miss something, wait for next day to see if Daisy appears at Old Quarter. Look at page 1 of updated walkthrough to see how to bye a car.
Ah i think the updated walkthrough is the same as walkthrough in the rar file, so
1. Done it
2. Still can't get the paper after 4 weeks, is it because i'm using the mod to complete carol recess ?
3. Done, the problem is i used the mod to complete beth recess mission but actually it didn't complete it so i need to manually did it
And now i'm getting stuck after talking to Tom in front of school, the principal didn't announce anything after i enter school in Beth story

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Ah i think the updated walkthrough is the same as walkthrough in the rar file, so
1. Done it
2. Still can't get the paper after 4 weeks, is it because i'm using the mod to complete carol recess ?
3. Done, the problem is i used the mod to complete beth recess mission but actually it didn't complete it so i need to manually did it
And now i'm getting stuck after talking to Tom in front of school, the principal didn't announce anything after i enter school in Beth story
2. Maybe, did you try to speak to Carol at recess? Do that.
For Tom you can find the solution at page 50 of walkthrough.

Caretaker

Apr 8, 2018
I have the problem in Hornet Pub everywhere stands is under construction but. in the walkthrough it sayes
At night time visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter and talk with the barman.
a. Enter in the door next to the bar.
b. Talk with Nesrot. He will ask you to block a window in the school

i downloadet the version Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras. can anyone say me pls what i did wrong

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes