Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I have the problem in Hornet Pub everywhere stands is under construction but. in the walkthrough it sayes
At night time visit the Hornet Pub in Old Quarter and talk with the barman.
a. Enter in the door next to the bar.
b. Talk with Nesrot. He will ask you to block a window in the school

i downloadet the version Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras. can anyone say me pls what i did wrong
Do you follow (v1.7)?
Do you leave the third Tinymon card to Sarah? or you leave her? If you leave her your story line with Sarah ends and you can't go to hornet as walkthrough says.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Ah i think the updated walkthrough is the same as walkthrough in the rar file, so
1. Done it
2. Still can't get the paper after 4 weeks, is it because i'm using the mod to complete carol recess ?
3. Done, the problem is i used the mod to complete beth recess mission but actually it didn't complete it so i need to manually did it
And now i'm getting stuck after talking to Tom in front of school, the principal didn't announce anything after i enter school in Beth story
If you cheated your way through Carol's recess quest, try checking girl's relationship using the mod. If its 15 close the game and edit your save file. Search under variables "24: Relacion Caroline" and set it to 12.

On Monday morning during the recess, speak to Carol and do her quest. After recess it should trigger the event.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
At night travel to High Neighborhood and walk to the far northeast of the map near the sewer entrance. You will see the car. Inspect the car and the thief will tell you to get away from the car. Travel to East Town after midnight and speak with the hooker in front of house number 3. Pay her to distract the thief. The next day go back to where you found the car in high neighborhood at night (before 0:00). Check the trees behind the car to find the keys and then take the car and bring it back to Marble at Hornet Auto.
I'm having a problem with this mission. I found the car and I'm talking to the hooker in East District, but all she's doing is telling me to leave. This is actually my second time doing this because I had to quit the job so I can get the money to pay her. I get to her after midnight, but nothing is happening.

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
need help daisy quest

(After school at 19:00 or 20:00 hours go to High Neighborhood to Daisy’s house No 8 Left
from Annie’s house with guards in black. Enter the house look at right to see her mom, go
upstairs to Daisy room (second door from left) MC hide in closet, look at scene with Daisy
and her stepfather. Go home sleep.)

but annie guard not walk.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
need help daisy quest

(After school at 19:00 or 20:00 hours go to High Neighborhood to Daisy’s house No 8 Left
from Annie’s house with guards in black. Enter the house look at right to see her mom, go
upstairs to Daisy room (second door from left) MC hide in closet, look at scene with Daisy
and her stepfather. Go home sleep.)

but annie guard not walk.
Not sure what you are asking here but Daisy's house is on the left side of Annie's house.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I'm having a problem with this mission. I found the car and I'm talking to the hooker in East District, but all she's doing is telling me to leave. This is actually my second time doing this because I had to quit the job so I can get the money to pay her. I get to her after midnight, but nothing is happening.
Did you find the car first ? you have to go to the car, I dont remember if you talk to someone near the car. thats when you see that you should get the hooker. I think that is a switch you need to throw

Mar 5, 2018
Need some help. im at the point in pam's quest where the bug hits and causes you to basically just loop the evidence search each day. I am running the game in firefox and can not get access to the .rpgsave files. Any help on how to access these so i can edit them?
I have looked thru this thread and others related to this game and come across no answers.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Need some help. im at the point in pam's quest where the bug hits and causes you to basically just loop the evidence search each day. I am running the game in firefox and can not get access to the .rpgsave files. Any help on how to access these so i can edit them?
I have looked thru this thread and others related to this game and come across no answers.
Look at page 42 of (v1.7) for solution.

Mar 5, 2018
Look at page 42 of (v1.7) for solution.
I have, This is where my problem of not being able to find the save files to edit to fix the bug, comes blocking me from continuing the quest.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I have, This is where my problem of not being able to find the save files to edit to fix the bug, comes blocking me from continuing the quest.
The saves are in "your game folder"\www\save. For example: d:\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras\www\save, or d:\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras\My New Life\www\save.

Mar 5, 2018
The saves are in "your game folder"\www\save. For example: d:\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras\www\save, or d:\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.7Fixed+Xtras\My New Life\www\save.
Just looked and i do not have that folder in that area :/ i dont know if its because im running the game via firefox or soming.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
God, I´m so much waiting for the time, when we´re able to have some interaction with the red-hair woman (probably the Mother).

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
Did you find the car first ? you have to go to the car, I dont remember if you talk to someone near the car. thats when you see that you should get the hooker. I think that is a switch you need to throw
I did talk to the thief first and then checked out the car. Then I went down to speak to the hooker and still got no response. Like I said, I had to restart the quest because I didn't have enough money to pay her the first time (by that, I mean I quit working at the mechanic's place, switch jobs, and then went back working two in-game weeks until it occurred again).

phil 5

Jun 29, 2017
That was completely incomprehensible. Fortunately, I think I know what you are asking. During Beth's quest line, the Principal never calls you to her office because you spoke to Marcus after seeing him having sex with the Principal, even though the walkthrough warns you to not do that.

:
  • Save outside of school on a weekday morning.
  • Set switch 578 "MArckus y directora" to true.
When you next enter the school in the morning, you will be called to the principal's office to continue the quest.
Sorry, but i think i am stupid.o_O It's the first time i use RpgM Save edit. I never needed it before. How can i set switch to
true or false?? I can only make or remove a hook in squares.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes