DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I did talk to the thief first and then checked out the car. Then I went down to speak to the hooker and still got no response. Like I said, I had to restart the quest because I didn't have enough money to pay her the first time (by that, I mean I quit working at the mechanic's place, switch jobs, and then went back working two in-game weeks until it occurred again).
Is there a way for me to fix this in the RPG Save Maker? Also, I'm having problems with the principal situation. I saw Markus fuck her and I didn't go to his house as said in the instructions, but everytime I go to school, nothing happens. I opened the Save Editor, and it shows that 578 is checkmarked.

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
Is there a way o fix the Pam mission? It doesn't let em view the bathroom scene and its blocking process with the Maria missions since i cant go into the air vents

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Sorry, but i think i am stupid.o_O It's the first time i use RpgM Save edit. I never needed it before. How can i set switch to
true or false?? I can only make or remove a hook in squares.
That "hook" is a check mark. The squares are check boxes. The switch is set to true when there is a check in the box, and false when there isn't.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I downloaded the last version, but every time i start the game.exe all i get is a white screen
Make sure the path to the game folder does not have any characters that are not alpha-numeric or spaces. That's the only time I've seen that happen.

Reactions: grogor

MaXiMa

Jun 7, 2017
Not sure what you are asking here but Daisy's house is on the left side of Annie's house.
To enter Daisy's house on duty, when Annie's guards enter the house, he enters Daisy's house. but the protections never enter Annie's house.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
Is there a way for me to fix this in the RPG Save Maker? Also, I'm having problems with the principal situation. I saw Markus fuck her and I didn't go to his house as said in the instructions, but everytime I go to school, nothing happens. I opened the Save Editor, and it shows that 578 is checkmarked.
Also, I'm having problems trying to get Maria's password. I would visit her in the evening when she was in the room fiddling on the laptop, but she hasn't done that and is instead either in the bathroom or one of the backrooms. How am I supposed to look into the computer? And everytime I meet her on the beach on the weekends, she tells me to leave her alone.

I downloaded the most recent "final" version of the game and this thing is buggy.

master021

Nov 13, 2017
Need help. I have a problem after MC fucks tom's mother in beth quest. When I go into MC's house, beth calls up and tell MC to come to her house, suddenly I teleport into beth's room but she isn't there. Is there a bug ?

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Need help. I have a problem after MC fucks tom's mother in beth quest. When I go into MC's house, beth calls up and tell MC to come to her house, suddenly I teleport into beth's room but she isn't there. Is there a bug ?
Not really it happens if you do beth quest before finishing sarah quest aka shasha quest of deleting her video from beth’s computer because when beth calls you to visit her you have to go manually to her house if you are getting teleported you definitely messed up those 2 quest

Feb 25, 2018
Hi! question: anyone knows why when my MC goes to the girls bathroom to talk to rachel to ask her about the party, the MC just says bye to her and the scene with rachel with blowjob doesnt happen?; ergo Carol doesnt see it and that affects my relationship with her in the future. Any ideas? Maybe i dont have enough lvl with Rachel so that doesnt happen till certain lvl? My variables with Rachel are: Relationship = 50 Love = 203

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
To enter Daisy's house on duty, when Annie's guards enter the house, he enters Daisy's house. but the protections never enter Annie's house.
Apologies I'm trying to figure this out. Are you doing Daisy's quest or Jet's quest? Because if you're doing Daisy's quest, as far as I remember there is no connection with Annie's guard or house.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Hi! question: anyone knows why when my MC goes to the girls bathroom to talk to rachel to ask her about the party, the MC just says bye to her and the scene with rachel with blowjob doesnt happen?; ergo Carol doesnt see it and that affects my relationship with her in the future. Any ideas? Maybe i dont have enough lvl with Rachel so that doesnt happen till certain lvl? My variables with Rachel are: Relationship = 50 Love = 203
Can't remember on top of my head right now, but try to further advance Rachel's love for you by visiting her at home until you unlock all scenes with her before the party. Or you can just edit your save file and set her love variable to 2000. That will unlock all the scenes with Rachel.

Edit: Forgot to warn you that you will be missing a lot if you decided to edit her love variable. Hint: she's a virgin.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
I really wish for some threesome action with Laura and Amy or maybe Laura,Maria and MC :FeelsGoodMan:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
You must finish Rachel's home visit quest line to bring her love value up high enough to qualify for the two scenes with Rachel and Carol in the bathroom.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I have not even the most remote of clues what you are asking. You only enter Annie's house and deal with her guards during Jet's documentation quest. You enter Daisy's house multiple times during Daisy's quest. Assuming you are doing Daisy's quest, what is the last instruction you were given? If you got the keys to Daisy's house from Hanna in the shower, then you need to visit Daisy's house at night to sneak in.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
1.7 …. I haven't played this title since like version 0.9 (before it hit the 1.0 stage).

Oooh, I am going to try it out now. Worth getting the mod to "help" or nah?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes