DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
is the game still buggy
What details? Some girls have different maximum love values, and some have quest lines that depend on more variables than just the love value so just editing the love value can corrupt your game. The idea is to just play the game. If you just want the CGs, .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Download the torrent version, and install it? if you just have to unzip the file
Correct. You install this game simply by decompressing the archive you download. Some people have run into problems because they downloaded the game using a link from some other site rather than from a link on the OP. Since your game automatically closes when you try to open it, that suggests that either your installation or the archive you downloaded is corrupted.

If you downloaded your game from one of the links on the OP, and used 7Zip to decompress it with no error, then please be more specific about how it closes. What is the last thing the game displays before the main window disappears? Does the game wait for you to do anything before it closes like type 'z' or click a menu item? Is there any error message from the game or Windows? Did your mother turn off the power because you ignored her calling you to wash your hands for dinner? :winkytongue:

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I'm stuck at pams quest! when she tells me to follow her to the girls room a lesson starts and i automatically leave school
ya im stuck at this part too dont know what to do
This is a known bug.

To fix, you to skip the bathroom scene:
  1. Save after you talk to Pam, she says to follow her to the bathroom, and the school day ends.
  2. Set swtitch 450 "Pruebas completado" to false.
  3. Set switch 451 "Caza acosador" to true.
  4. Set variable 165 "PAM Quest" to 10.
In the bathroom scene you're skipping, Pam wants to thank you for your efforts to find the stalker when she hears the camera click from the bathroom window. Pam loses her temper but the MC calms her down explaining that this proves the stalker attends the school as student or staff. He proposes a plan to trap the stalker by having Pam take a long shower tomorrow morning and the MC will stalk the stalker in the ventilation system. Pam agrees to the plan, the previously stated switches and variables are set, and the school day ends.

You should be able to continue with Pam's quest the next morning.

Reactions: kemik765

BigDickDave11

Jul 14, 2018
Hi All,

I snuck into Maria's room and selected "blowjob". When asked if I wanted to cum I said no and now it's stuck on that scene. Any suggestions on how to get out of the scene?

Thanks in advance!

akash9868

Jul 11, 2018
i am stuck at the point where it says use jets photo but its not in my inventory how can i progress further plsss help......

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
i am stuck at the point where it says use jets photo but its not in my inventory how can i progress further plsss help......
and i dont understand why maria never ask to join her beach she always says leave me alone and thanks for instant reply
You have not finished the tasks needed to progress in those quests. Follow the walkthroughs on the .

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
plsss elaborate sir
You can easily get item in your inventory editing save file you can see a variable thread at the end of this page its not possible to miss out jet photo if you completed her hospital scene but considering rare scenario if it happend just edit your save file and add jet photo manually

Reactions: hahacool

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Correct. You install this game simply by decompressing the archive you download. Some people have run into problems because they downloaded the game using a link from some other site rather than from a link on the OP. Since your game automatically closes when you try to open it, that suggests that either your installation or the archive you downloaded is corrupted.

If you downloaded your game from one of the links on the OP, and used 7Zip to decompress it with no error, then please be more specific about how it closes. What is the last thing the game displays before the main window disappears? Does the game wait for you to do anything before it closes like type 'z' or click a menu item? Is there any error message from the game or Windows? Did your mother turn off the power because you ignored her calling you to wash your hands for dinner? :winkytongue:
Download the torrent version, without errors. Unzip with 7zip, no errors again.
The closing is variable, sometimes closes as soon as the start screen appears, other times it lets me advance a little more, but it never takes more than 1-2 minutes to close, and it does not give me any type of error or warning, it simply closes
PD: sorry if my English is not understood, it's google English. And yes, I washed my hands for dinner

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Download the torrent version, without errors. Unzip with 7zip, no errors again.
The closing is variable, sometimes closes as soon as the start screen appears, other times it lets me advance a little more, but it never takes more than 1-2 minutes to close, and it does not give me any type of error or warning, it simply closes
PD: sorry if my English is not understood, it's google English. And yes, I washed my hands for dinner
I just downloaded the torrent and ran it with no problems so the problem is with your system and not the game. Some of the obvious things to check:
  • Are you running Windows 10 (XP is not supported) and is it fully updated?
  • Is DirectX and are your graphic drivers up to date?
  • Did you decompress the archive in a folder for which your account has full permissions (NOT Program Files).
  • Is your path to the game folder too long?
  • Does your path to the game folder include folders with names that have non alpha-numeric or space characters (like '%')?
  • Is your disk almost full?
  • Is your virus scanner deleting some files as they are decompressed?
  • Do a disk check just in case.
    • Bring up file explorer.
    • Navigate to "This PC".
    • Right click on the disk where you installed the game and select "Properties".
    • Select the "Tools" tab.
    • In the "Error checking" section, click the "Check" button.
    • Click "Scan drive" in the dialog.
  • Have your virus scanner do a full scan of your system, just in case.

akash9868

Jul 11, 2018
You can easily get item in your inventory editing save file you can see a variable thread at the end of this page its not possible to miss out jet photo if you completed her hospital scene but considering rare scenario if it happend just edit your save file and add jet photo manually
how to add photo manually

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes