DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
How do I open the cg video game? Because when using the RPG Maker MV Decrypter only the images appear, I wanted the animations video, how can I do it?
The animations are not stored as videos in order to make them interactive. They are stored as single frame images that are each displayed by script. If you want to make an animation into a video, you'll have to compile the sequence of frames with the specific timings into a video, or record the animation when it plays (this is how @ballzak used to do it).

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
yes i gave sarah the fourth card and had the scene with her and sasha but the book store doesn't open for me at night
The only situations that should result in the store being closed at night are:
  • Not yet giving the fourth card to Sarah and Shasha.
  • Not being completely trained by Jet in sexual ability.
  • Not being completely trained by Jet in sexual endurance.
Since you've had the Sarah/Shasha scene when you give her the card, you must not yet be completely trained by Jet. You must train through (and not just to) level 5. Trying to train more at level 5 should result in a message that it will have no effect.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Nevermind looks like Draig from highschool D x D already answered the question.
NO!! That is Oppai Ddraig (Boob Dragon), a mere pretender.

I am DuDraig (Black Dragon). Far more stylish, useful, and the perfect date for parties since black just goes well with anything. A big fan of tea as well (go ahead, get THAT reference).

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
I can't seem to finish the Morgan quest with his mom.

I talked to Morgan's dad and it tells me to talk to main character's dad. However, whenever I talk to him he never seems to bring up the topic of calling Morgan's dad.
do it on weekdays not on weekend

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Its real easy if you ask me any of those ladies mostly can be found in corner in that mini game just make sure you dont get too close first find and make them follow you after safe distance turn back quick in straight line and shoot

Yeah I tried it last time I played and she shot me through the corner when I took it. I'll keep working at it, and even if I can't its not too big a deal as it doesn't progress any story.

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
Hope someday a kind modder make a mod for resize that monsters big boobs, for now I will say pass for this game.

Reactions: kaito21

xue123

May 18, 2017
and easily findable with the thread search function.
Thanks a lot. I got EnigmaVBUnpacker from some previous thread but it doesn't work for the current version. Perhaps someone can add this tool to the resource list in the first page?

Reactions: r4iden

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks a lot. I got EnigmaVBUnpacker from some previous thread but it doesn't work for the current version. Perhaps someone can add this tool to the resource list in the first page?
The game is now distributed unpacked because there are so many images that the packed format was slowing the game down too much. The game is now only encrypted. They don't generally link tools on the OP because everyone has a different opinion of which tool is best.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Any news from BoN?
As has been reported in previous posts, he's back from vacation and working on v1.8.

... and not one damned souvenir. It's just so rude! :teary: I mean, is one simple T-shirt saying "Kiosk Liz Rules!" really too much to ask?

Reactions: Furyan

VOLAJU

Sep 13, 2017
So daisy quest is triggered after the school about cleaning his house, but at the same time is the pool teacher scene and i got a black screen because both trigger at the same time, what can i do?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes