Iloldmypants

Oct 17, 2017
I don't know if others have encountered this bug before, but I'm concerned it'll ruin my save's progression in later updates so I hope there's a fix. Long after finishing all the available storyline of Amy (and damn near everyone else's for that matter) I went into the house's basement only for her to spawn in and get mad at the PC and take his copy of her keys away, as if he had been too late returning from getting the copy way back when. Then it said I lost relationship points for LAURA of all people.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Guys do you know a way to make money in the game ? because i am broke as fuck and need money to complete the lessons with Jet

bob burgers

Jan 9, 2018
There is a bug in my game after i change the test scores and get the teachers keys to her house the front gate is locked and i can't the leave the school to make a copy can someone help me fix this.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I don't know if others have encountered this bug before, but I'm concerned it'll ruin my save's progression in later updates so I hope there's a fix. Long after finishing all the available storyline of Amy (and damn near everyone else's for that matter) I went into the house's basement only for her to spawn in and get mad at the PC and take his copy of her keys away, as if he had been too late returning from getting the copy way back when. Then it said I lost relationship points for LAURA of all people.
When you say "all the available storyline of Amy", do you mean she broke up with her boyfriend and then took you on a date in the Commercial District? The situation you describe should only happen if you did not make it back in time to return Amy's keys to the basement when you went to copy them. Actually finishing Amy's quest line would've advanced the Amy Quest variable well above the value that triggers that sequence.

Yes, the text about whose relationship is decreased is in error but the proper variable for Amy is decreased.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Guys do you know a way to make money in the game ? because i am broke as fuck and need money to complete the lessons with Jet
If cheating to help test the game, use the cheat object in your room to increase your money.

If playing without the chaeats
  • Work a daily job for $85.
  • Upgrade your computer equipment (save for the top of the line and don't bother with the lesser stuff).
  • Post game videos on your PC.
  • As your equipment and popularity improve, your PC will make you far more money.
  • Learn to walk or use the bus. A car should be a low priority until you've upgraded everything else.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
There is a bug in my game after i change the test scores and get the teachers keys to her house the front gate is locked and i can't the leave the school to make a copy can someone help me fix this.
That's the second time I've seen that report posted. It's very confusing. Look at the day and time on your HUD. When you exit the teacher's lounge to copy the keys, it should be early in the morning on a weekday. The only time that gate should be closed is after classes or on a weekend. Since you start that quest talking to Rachel in school before classes for the day, it should be impossible for the time to advance and the gates to be closed.

Iloldmypants

Oct 17, 2017
When you say "all the available storyline of Amy", do you mean she broke up with her boyfriend and then took you on a date in the Commercial District? The situation you describe should only happen if you did not make it back in time to return Amy's keys to the basement when you went to copy them. Actually finishing Amy's quest line would've advanced the Amy Quest variable well above the value that triggers that sequence.

Yes, the text about whose relationship is decreased is in error but the proper variable for Amy is decreased.
I do mean all of it, I'd long since done the key part of her story; got the copy and got back with time to spare. Did the rest of her story, fucked her, all that jazz. That's why I can only assume this was a bug, I went down into the basement to get the saw for Rosolvas bathroom scene when Amy just spawned in there and the scene played. Now I'm not too concerned about her taking my copy of her key away since I barely use it, but I'm worried my variables are gonna be all out of whack now

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
I gotta say- this game is a buggy mess. I got the "right" walkthrough from the main page, and trying to follow it, many times events do not trigger as described. Particularly I'm having major issues with Daisy's quest; After attending the party and having daisy snap a picture of me, she called me after school the next day exactly once out of about 10 reloads, and then it teleported me to her house to clean the garage, then in the middle of the text, it teleports me to her room and tells me to clean her room.... and then the game went to a black screen trying to study on my computer, so I ended up not getting a save after daisy actually called me. On top of that, after I get the kelly webcam bit, I go to talk to sarah, and she's got nothing to say about kelly, just talks about the cards she wants. I'd like to appreciate this game more, but it's so obnoxious; you can't check your stats or state, you can't describe saves, event triggers are buggy as hell, there's no scene replay... there's potential here, but it's sad the game is such a mess.

ObamaShare

Jun 16, 2017
Can someone tell me the switch for Caroline bathroom scene? Wasn't able to get it for some reason (its the one we get with Rachel about the party).

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Can someone tell me the switch for Caroline bathroom scene? Wasn't able to get it for some reason (its the one we get with Rachel about the party).
There is no switch. You have to max your love with Rachel before doing that scene.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I do mean all of it, I'd long since done the key part of her story; got the copy and got back with time to spare. Did the rest of her story, fucked her, all that jazz. That's why I can only assume this was a bug, I went down into the basement to get the saw for Rosolvas bathroom scene when Amy just spawned in there and the scene played. Now I'm not too concerned about her taking my copy of her key away since I barely use it, but I'm worried my variables are gonna be all out of whack now
Have you been editing your save file? The only thing that triggers Amy claiming the copy of her keys in the basement is if variable 56 "AMY QUEST" is 10. When she breaks up with her boyfriend in East Town, that variable is set to 25. The following date scene in Commercial Town does not alter it.

Check the value of that variable and set it back to 25. You might need that key copy in future updates.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
if you edit the save file so that you have the key already, you dont need to leave the school grounds. walk two feet away then turn around and hit the trigger

k1n5l4y3r

Jun 20, 2018
That is why the walkthrough says in big bold letters to not do that. It breaks Beth's quest.

:
  1. You must have won Beth's recess quest.
  2. You must have learned at least level 4 in Jet's sexual ability classes.
  3. You must have, in your inventory, a copy of the video you took of Tom and Beth's mother having sex.
  4. Save before entering the school.
  5. Set switch 578 "MArckus y directora" true.
  6. Load and enter the school.
You should immediately be called to the Principal's office.
Thanks this worked :)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes