sonier

Apr 29, 2018
Some one know how to play with new teachers?
or variables to edit in RpgMakerSaveEdit0.65?
i start play again and now anything work for me.
Gangs, school etc...

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Not yet he might be on a Bit long break
well this is not reply i can't find the way to ask a question so I choose this way i have a problem about Maria quest in my new life 1.7 in version 1.4 is so clear you give back clothes package to Maria and transport her room directly enjoy the scene and after that grab your room key ok
but in 1.7 you transport to the school and after night in walkthrough written that next night your meet Maria in her room at night
starts 19:00 to 21:00 (19:00 she is at basement 20:00 also in basement 21:00 she is in sitting loung at 22:00 you stuck in your room how i can meet her at her room so i can get the scene after that she will allow me to join at beach ) 1 month already please help me

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Some one know how to play with new teachers?
or variables to edit in RpgMakerSaveEdit0.65?
i start play again and now anything work for me.
Gangs, school etc...
Follow the walkthroughs in the .

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
well this is not reply i can't find the way to ask a question so I choose this way i have a problem about Maria quest in my new life 1.7 in version 1.4 is so clear you give back clothes package to Maria and transport her room directly enjoy the scene and after that grab your room key ok
but in 1.7 you transport to the school and after night in walkthrough written that next night your meet Maria in her room at night
starts 19:00 to 21:00 (19:00 she is at basement 20:00 also in basement 21:00 she is in sitting loung at 22:00 you stuck in your room how i can meet her at her room so i can get the scene after that she will allow me to join at beach ) 1 month already please help me
That series of quests has been re-written and expanded. Follow @Kertug's updated walkthrough in the .

Legend V1PER

Donor
May 15, 2017
Are you following new updated walkthrough?

david Fuquene

Nov 11, 2017
hi, i'm at daisy's quest i have already fucked christians mom and then talk to daisy at the fountain aand i am part of warren's mafia

i got stucked :(
after talking to daisy at the fountain i went to the hideout to talk to bliss but she just said (jobs next update)
and i am pretty sure that's not what she's supposed to have said

what should i do :(?

Aug 3, 2017
So, in this current version, when following the waklthrough, it seems like it's really easy to lose out on entire story lines. Like, the walkthough says "Talk to her, and then the next morning, talk again." If I forget the next morning, then option no longer exists unless I load an old save.

Is this normal? Or am I missing something.

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
hi, i'm at daisy's quest i have already fucked christians mom and then talk to daisy at the fountain aand i am part of warren's mafia

i got stucked :(
after talking to daisy at the fountain i went to the hideout to talk to bliss but she just said (jobs next update)
and i am pretty sure that's not what she's supposed to have said

what should i do :(?
A known bug with Warren's mafia. When you're ready to talk to Bliss, edit your save file:
  1. Set variable 137 "Quest Daisy" to 100.
  2. Set switch 911 "hABLAR CON MAFIE dAISY" to False.
  3. Set variable 619 "Reputacion gENTLEMAN" to 0.
This does the same thing talking to Bliss should've done and you can now go talk to Daisy about her step-father.

Reactions: david Fuquene

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
So, in this current version, when following the waklthrough, it seems like it's really easy to lose out on entire story lines. Like, the walkthough says "Talk to her, and then the next morning, talk again." If I forget the next morning, then option no longer exists unless I load an old save.

Is this normal? Or am I missing something.
It's normal. With some events, you must remember your given task and accomplish it on time or suffer the consequences. Maria is especially picky about this. :closedtongue:

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hi guys...i am doing the Maria mission and the guide says that i should met her at the weekend at the beach and then go home and dress my swimsuit in my room...but i cant find the swimsuit :( i click on the closet and nothing happens at all...and maria does not tell me to go home and get my swimsuit she just says that she wants to be alone help guys

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Hi guys...i am doing the Maria mission and the guide says that i should met her at the weekend at the beach and then go home and dress my swimsuit in my room...but i cant find the swimsuit :( i click on the closet and nothing happens at all...and maria does not tell me to go home and get my swimsuit she just says that she wants to be alone help guys
This means you have not yet completed Maria's grounded quest as described in @Kertug's updated walkthrough. It ends when you get a HJ from Maria in her room.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
This means you have not yet completed Maria's grounded quest as described in @Kertug's updated walkthrough. It ends when you get a HJ from Maria in her room.
Last interaction i had with maria i sucked on her tits after she caught me fucking her sister in my room...i am not grounded anymore she does not take my money away and there is no homework to do

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Does someone know who Angie is ? my Maria problem is solved...but now i can not start the Amy quest...i am on day 36 and the quest is suposed to start on day 35, but when i go to the pub i can not find her boyfriend in the bar cheating her on her...does anyone know how to solve this ?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
And do you know who is Angie ??
Angie lives in High Town in the house surrounded by guards. After you save Jet from Warren's thug, you will be sent there by her to get the first of her documents.
..but now i can not start the Amy quest...i am on day 36 and the quest is suposed to start on day 35, but when i go to the pub i can not find her boyfriend in the bar cheating her on her...does anyone know how to solve this ?
Follow @ballzak's walkthrough. It tells you what you need to have done before Amy's boyfriend will appear at the nightclub. It must be at least day 35 and you must have looked at the photo Jet gave you in your inventory after you get back from the hospital.

bruhh brudson

Jun 1, 2018
hi, im following the walkthrough and im at the point that i need to visit maria at the beach on the weekend.
however, when i talk to her she always says to leave her alone.. (tried it for about 3-4 weeks)
i couldnt figure out what was the problem myself, hoping any of you could help..
thanks!

Updated: * ops, i was reading the old walkthrough, my bad*

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes