Randeza

May 16, 2018
The numbers in the party tab is for other RPGM games like Peasants Quest.
If you complete pussy fights there is no need to change the variables.
Ok, thank you for all help. Was unsure if i still needed to chnage the variables.

babloo

Jun 13, 2018
i am unable to activate the beach event of maria , is there any trick
everytime i got to beach she just said leave me alone
last time maria come to room and then have a little bit of scene but none after that
in walkthrough it mention that mike should be able to talk to maria but nothing is happining
plz reply asap

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
i am unable to activate the beach event of maria , is there any trick
everytime i got to beach she just said leave me alone
last time maria come to room and then have a little bit of scene but none after that
in walkthrough it mention that mike should be able to talk to maria but nothing is happining
plz reply asap
Did you read the (v1.7)?

Reactions: babloo

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Anyone know the variable name for Caroline/Carol to have seen you fuck Rachel in the bathroom? Cause when i did the Sarah quest i didn't get the scene cause of the bug that resets Rachels love back to getting her shirt from beth.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Try to read the (v1.7) not the included.
Yeah, I've seen that one. It doesn't help me either. Perhaps because I was playing a save from an older version but like I said, I never have any other option besides Nesrot or Warren. If I click on Maria's PC it simply says I shouldn't mess with it.

Nov 9, 2017
if you have the choice beetwen nesrot or warren it's already too late for choosing the two other gang. maybe you should try for a save less advanced in the story

AMF

Sep 28, 2017
Man I'm not sure when Beggar added audio effects but.. they're super awful lol. There's maybe a total of three different "screamgasms" and they get reused endlessly. Better off with no audio at all.

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Yep. In the next 48 hours we'll finally be able to see the MC plow the step sisters. It's been a long time coming. Hope Laura's scenes and poses are amazing. Amy's too.

That said, I wonder if BoN has revamped Laura's route at all or if 1.8 update will require a fresh save. Who knows.

Hope Shasha comes afterwards. Really want a route option for her since I like her more than Sarah.

Reactions: Shades19

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone know how to start Mrs.Turner's route?

EDIT: Also been having trouble with Pam's route, every time I try to show her the evidence it skips and goes to afternoon. Any fix?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018

EDIT: Also been having trouble with Pam's route, every time I try to show her the evidence it skips and goes to afternoon. Any fix?
There is a counter of how many time you attended her class to start her quest. Just keep going to class.

For Pam's quest it's a known bug. Check the page 40 for the fix. You need to edit your save.

Reactions: Ken

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

Ms Turner's Quest starts automatically with a Quiz. When it starts depends on how many days you have been in School.

For Pam's quest it's a known bug. Check the page 40 for the fix. You need to edit your save.
Or play it in v1.5. where it's not Bugged...

Reactions: Ken
Nov 18, 2017
hi thr any 1 have EnigmaVBUnpacker new version i have 0.4.4.0 & its not unpacking the game
& game closing it self so i want new version any help thanks

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes