Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Well, it's officially the 11th in Spain. Assuming there isn't a delay, the 1.8 update should drop within the next 24 hours. Can't wait~

Reactions: Aragonik

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I just noticed the Summertime Saga easter egg in Charles' route. Pretty nice reference. :)

Also, did you guys notice that Nutaku contacted BoN on twitter? Apparently, they want to consider having My New Life on the site.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
I just noticed the Summertime Saga easter egg in Charles' route. Pretty nice reference. :)

Also, did you guys notice that Nutaku contacted BoN on twitter? Apparently, they want to consider having My New Life on the site.
nutaku that is new, i guess will use the game when is completed

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
It kinda sucks that the account tweeting him only has 4 followers though, lol. I think the account was only created this month, and at first I thought it might have been fake. But it would be pretty weird for someone to impersonate Nutaku though, and I'm sure BoN and the other people they contacted are smart enough to tell if it's a scam. If it's legit, I'm happy for BoN and hope that he can capitalize on this opportunity if it works out.
nutaku that is new, i guess will use the game when is completed

jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Well, it's officially the 11th in Spain. Assuming there isn't a delay, the 1.8 update should drop within the next 24 hours. Can't wait~
sorry to disappoint but he posted well in the midnight over here (im also from spain) so... if you are from the us just assume it will be tomorrow

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
There is a counter of how many time you attended her class to start her quest. Just keep going to class.

For Pam's quest it's a known bug. Check the page 40 for the fix. You need to edit your save.
thanks bro

shyvhx

Mar 28, 2018
Maria took my money (after copying her key) and tells me I have to do some errand for her. I remember giving her the package but somehow didn't get the scenes in her bedroom. Going to the clothing store there is no package for her. Am I bugged or am I doing something wrong?
On weekdays she is always at the door saying i'm grounded.

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Maria took my money (after copying her key) and tells me I have to do some errand for her. I remember giving her the package but somehow didn't get the scenes in her bedroom. Going to the clothing store there is no package for her. Am I bugged or am I doing something wrong?
On weekdays she is always at the door saying i'm grounded.
Are you using the v1.7?

Gudfella

Jun 18, 2018
Thanks. This walkthrough seems more up to date.
Did the chores she said she gave me my money back but didn't get any. Are there any cheatcodes or something ?
Everything you need to know is in the walkthrough including money cheat.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes