Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Apparently the game is up on svscomics... but we've yet to see a MEGA link. Ooooh, I'm not normally this impatient but we've been waiting for step-sister content for forever! Hope a hero posts the MEGA link soon!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Apparently the game is up on svscomics... but we've yet to see a MEGA link. Ooooh, I'm not normally this impatient but we've been waiting for step-sister content for forever! Hope a hero posts the MEGA link soon!
Thats why I'm tempted to re-sub my keep2share account lol

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Fine... FINE! I'm too impatient! Plus, BoN deserves it! I'm now a patreon, and I SHALL BE THE HERO!

ENJOY, FRIENDS!
Thanks, legend. Can you post the changelog from patreon?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Fine... FINE! I'm too impatient! Plus, BoN deserves it! I'm now a patreon, and I SHALL BE THE HERO!

ENJOY, FRIENDS!
You da man!....I refrained from re-subbing my account at the last second.:cool:

Reid7

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks, legend. Can you post the changelog from patreon?
No problem, here you go:
1.8 CHANGELOG

•Some bugs fixed
• Some bugs fixed
•Redone Jet Train sex (No new images) Onlee 5 season for skil and five sessons for endurannce, no more repeat images
•Add Sex event in intro (redone mode to start train sex no need you have sex to start sex train you can do it fron start game)
•Full quest of Laura redone 8 mogarn give you magazine in intro of game if you have save of other old versio no need restart to do it the new quest only talk with Laura in old quarter near home she give you magazine for start)
•Full events and interactive sex of Laura
•Full quest of Amy ( she appear after 5 days front her room , if you come frrom 1.7)
•Full eventa and interactive sex Amy

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I wish I could sub to begg....my account is blocked by him for some reason....might not be him though, I had a similar problem with nenand with Adventures of Willy D [v0.22] [Nenad Asanovic]I can't even message him to ask. I made a second account to ask him why but couldn't message him since you have to be a patreon to him to be able to even message...so I posted on one of the public posts and less than a day later...that account was blocked to:evilupset:

aks1985

May 24, 2017
No problem, here you go:
1.8 CHANGELOG

•Some bugs fixed
• Some bugs fixed
•Redone Jet Train sex (No new images) Onlee 5 season for skil and five sessons for endurannce, no more repeat images
•Add Sex event in intro (redone mode to start train sex no need you have sex to start sex train you can do it fron start game)
•Full quest of Laura redone 8 mogarn give you magazine in intro of game if you have save of other old versio no need restart to do it the new quest only talk with Laura in old quarter near home she give you magazine for start)
•Full events and interactive sex of Laura
•Full quest of Amy ( she appear after 5 days front her room , if you come frrom 1.7)
•Full eventa and interactive sex Amy

:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes