LAURA:
After 1st time sex with her Enter in bathroom in 6h

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her rroom 1st Anal

now you have all sex scenes unlock

11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath

12h in beach near old quarter footjob and Titjob

13h to 15h in kitchen 2nd anal sex need headphones to dad

00h to 1h livingroom Blowjob

00h to 05 in your room in play game and invite her win: Titjob and Vaginal sex or Lose: Cunnilingus and VAginal sex.

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or anal sex

AMY:

After 1st time with Amy. enter in bathroom in 7h and Anal sex

in 19h to 22h anal sex after that you unlock all scenes.

7h- in bathroom analsex

0h in her room deepthroath

16h to 18h in basement vaginal sex

19 to 22h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or titjob and anal sex

19 to 23h in your room play game and invite her , titjob.

AND you have 4 or 5 scenes when you take laura to the interview (One with Sarah, and 3 random girls, at least that's what i found), of course you can only choose one, so i suggest saving there.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Bon Little help for the scenes after you finish the quest:

LAURA:
After 1st time sex with her Enter in bathroom in 6h

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her rroom 1st Anal

now you have all sex scenes unlock

11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath

12h in beach near old quarter footjob and Titjob

13h to 15h in kitchen 2nd anal sex need headphones to dad

00h to 1h livingroom Blowjob

00h to 05 in your room in play game and invite her win: Titjob and Vaginal sex or Lose: Cunnilingus and VAginal sex.

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or anal sex

AMY:

After 1st time with Amy. enter in bathroom in 7h and Anal sex

in 19h to 22h anal sex after that you unlock all scenes.

7h- in bathroom analsex

0h in her room deepthroath

16h to 18h in basement vaginal sex

19 to 22h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or titjob and anal sex

19 to 23h in your room play game and invite her , titjob.

AND you have 4 or 5 scenes when you take laura to the interview (One with Sarah, and 3 random girls, at least that's what i found), of course you can only choose one, so i suggest saving there.
Would you mind helping me out? What do you do after giving Laura all the magazines and creating an account on the computer for her?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
He really needs to give ppl some sort of hint on what to do next, for example....the conversation amy has with the mc about an abortion, she walks out of the room and then just disappears...no hints on what to do...just poof and gone.

VicZ

May 21, 2017
He really needs to give ppl some sort of hint on what to do next, for example....the conversation amy has with the mc about an abortion, she walks out of the room and then just disappears...no hints on what to do...just poof and gone.
Did you find out what to do? it's just happen after some days passes... the problem is we just keep searching how to trigger it lol (No tips given), i think everytime he doesnt give tips, the quest auto trigger with time.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Would you mind helping me out? What do you do after giving Laura all the magazines and creating an account on the computer for her?
Hey man, what to do after choosing support Amy? She talks about Dad's safe box but she's not there!

wolfas

Jun 30, 2018
nice work, anyone have the problem when Rachel should give the task to talk to the bump outside of her house and not trigger to do??? how can i trigger that? and the scene of maria when he do the chores dont apear to, what can i do?

Scorpion95

Jun 14, 2018
Fine... FINE! I'm too impatient! Plus, BoN deserves it! I'm now a patreon, and I SHALL BE THE HERO!

ENJOY, FRIENDS!
thanks a lot man you are really a HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes