lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Is there any walkthrough of 1.8 yet? I'm kinda stuck with Laura's quest, after I fixed her computer.
I'm using an old save, has her quest line been reset? I kinda feels like it.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The amy/laura content was way over due....I've been waiting for this since the early days of this game lol

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Is there any walkthrough of 1.8 yet? I'm kinda stuck with Laura's quest, after I fixed her computer.
I'm using an old save, has her quest line been reset? I kinda feels like it.
Yes the quest is changed but still works...after you fix her computer you go to your room and sleep she will come to you and see you sleeping...if I rember right.

Reactions: lo0u

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Yes the quest is changed but still works...after you fix her computer you go to your room and sleep she will come to you and see you sleeping...if are rember right.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I saw the scene that she goes to your room, but after that I don't really know what to do.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Oh yeah, I forgot about that, I saw the scene that she goes to your room, but after that I don't really know what to do.
After in the morning she waits for you at the door and you take her at an interviw...there you buy a present for her and it seems you can have some fun with some girls from wath someone said before but i could not fiind them...after that you almost have sex with her and you need to waith till week at 21.00 you fiind her at the door going out on a date.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
After in the morning she waits for you at the door and you take her at an interviw...there you buy a present for her and it seems you can have some fun with some girls from wath someone said before but i could not fiind them...after that you almost have sex with her and you need to waith till week at 21.00 you fiind her at the door going out on a date.
Weird, I loaded a previous save and saw that scene in the bedroom again, and in the next morning she wasn't waiting for me anywhere. Is there an specific time? Thanks btw.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Weird, I loaded a previous save and saw that scene in the bedroom again, and in the next morning she wasn't waiting for me anywhere. Is there an specific time? Thanks btw.
In the morning...no specific time from what i know...just maybe you need to wait a few days or somthing.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask, but someone can tell me if the old save 1.7 work?
I mean i start the game and load it, but... when i try to go in Amy room MC say i need to find the key!
But i already have the key! I obten it in the past version.
For laura i find her next to they house and she give me a magazin. A new one. Now i do not know anything about the new path but i think that with the magazin i can start it. But for Amy? The key that i already have? Can someone help me please!

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I mean i start the game and load it, but... when i try to go in Amy room MC say i need to find the key!
For laura i find her next to they house and she give me a magazin. A new one. Now i do not know anything about the new path but i think that with the magazin i can start it. But for Amy? The key that i already have? Can someone help me please!
Yeah, it works. I think this is normal. Looks like their quest lines have been reset. For Laura, after that, leave the magazine at the living room and her quest will start. I haven't started Amy's quest yet though.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
The old saves work. And about your key situation, I think you should wait till the Amy quest triggers. Maybe then, it will solve itself.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I've played through all the content.

BUGS:
Laura's scene at 11h and 12h don't trigger.
Amy's scene when you play vidya gaemz with her doesn't load the images.

Overall, really liked the update. Although, I wasn't that happy with how Amy's storyline was played out. It almost seems like you were forced to be a bad guy here, (same with Rosalva or Claire, Phil's mom) and I hate that. As someone who wants to play the "good route" all the way through, I wish we had more choices as to how we can progress with some of these women.

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, for some reason Firefox and Opera (which I use) have trouble recognizing that the desktop version is installed on your computer.
Yeah, I had the same problem. To get past that, I copied the file URL and imported the link on Megasync and it downloaded the game.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.80 star(s) 63 Votes