PsYchOCraB91

Mar 30, 2018
Ok. I give up. For now this version is not playable from beginning - the key from MC's door is blocked by shelves. So it's not possible to get out at night. Adding item to inventory gives no help. Need to find switch to get out. But the problem is tt they all are in spanish and my spanish is on Despasito lvl.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
For amy you need to waith some days and will trigger when you go to the second floor dad will ask you about the safe...

mariamoya5592

Mar 23, 2018
Ok. I give up. For now this version is not playable from beginning - the key from MC's door is blocked by shelves. So it's not possible to get out at night. Adding item to inventory gives no help. Need to find switch to get out. But the problem is tt they all are in spanish and my spanish is on Despasito lvl.
same here

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Alright, it's been a week since the scene Laura goes to your room and I still can't trigger her next event in the morning. Bloody hell, I've waited so long for Laura's content and now I can't even play it.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, the art in this game isn't the best. Some characters like Amy and Laura look great, but I wish there were more variety. MC is hideous though. lol
Haha, my main peeve with the art is the ass-to-thigh ratio. Like sometimes the ass is too small to match the thighs XD, when usually it's the other way around. And the other thing is why. do. they. have. sex. with. their. SHOES. ON?? It bugs the crap out of me, lol.

Reactions: lo0u

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So how buggy is this I legit stopped playing it cause the bugs where about as bad as After Invasion

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
So how buggy is this I legit stopped playing it cause the bugs where about as bad as After Invasion
It's getting better and better to be totally honest. It's not nearly as bad as it used to be. Although I would still recommend waiting for the Fixed version if you plan to start a new game.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 65013
Story:
You will assume the role of a young person in your city where you live the hottest situations. From the most casual situations to the intense dates with sexy girls.
Updated: 11-Aug-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.8 Test version
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
<Downloads>
- - -
Thanks @Reid7

Compressed Version (1.7):

Game Variables Thread:
Walkthrough: - Maintained by @ballzak
(v1.7) by @Kertug
Mod: - Maintained by @Firebane
CG (Image Rip): - Maintained by @ballzak

Special thanks to the brilliant @ballzak for the walkthrough and the CG Rip. And to the awesome @Firebane for the Mod.

View attachment 2840 View attachment 2841 View attachment 2842 View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2846 [​
anyone HERO for link TORRENT?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes