Unicre

Sep 26, 2017
So I just started a new save and it looks like your bedroom key is no longer reachable. Anyone else having this issue.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
One of the best games here...the only thing missing is a quest log so you can track what to do and what girls have you already done...there enogh grils so you can forgot how many you did already...plus a galary will be nice at least for the scense that are one time only...and all this could be done to be put at you home computer.

Reactions: sakarsane

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
What i need to do to give laura magazine?
If you are talking about how to start form the begging...then laura is outside from you home in the right side she will give you a magazin that you can put in the living room.

Bladexkiller92

Nov 19, 2017
Bon Little help for the scenes after you finish the quest:

LAURA:
After 1st time sex with her Enter in bathroom in 6h

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her rroom 1st Anal

now you have all sex scenes unlock

11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath

12h in beach near old quarter footjob and Titjob

13h to 15h in kitchen 2nd anal sex need headphones to dad

00h to 1h livingroom Blowjob

00h to 05 in your room in play game and invite her win: Titjob and Vaginal sex or Lose: Cunnilingus and VAginal sex.

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or anal sex

AMY:

After 1st time with Amy. enter in bathroom in 7h and Anal sex

in 19h to 22h anal sex after that you unlock all scenes.

7h- in bathroom analsex

0h in her room deepthroath

16h to 18h in basement vaginal sex

19 to 22h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or titjob and anal sex

19 to 23h in your room play game and invite her , titjob.

AND you have 4 or 5 scenes when you take laura to the interview (One with Sarah, and 3 random girls, at least that's what i found), of course you can only choose one, so i suggest saving there.
3 Random girls ??? I can only find the glory hole one

adasda

Oct 12, 2017
If you are talking about how to start form the begging...then laura is outside from you home in the right side she will give you a magazin that you can put in the living room.
Yea, i have done this, but what next?

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Has anyone had success in entering the bathroom for Laura's deepthroat scene? I can't enter for some reason. Also, some people are having trouble with the scene at the beach?

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Yea, i have done this, but what next?
Next speak to marcus at school and then you can buy new magazine from the store in his neigborhood...go with the bus to the high neigborhood and next to the station is a store like a vending machine and you buy from there new magazines.I think you can but from any store next to station but not sure.

adasda

Oct 12, 2017
Next speak to marcus at school and then you can buy new magazine from the store in his neigborhood...go with the bus to the high neigborhood and next to the station is a store like a vending machine and you buy from there new magazines.I think you can but from any store next to station but not sure.
Thanks a lot dude

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
You have to progress Laura's quest till you have sex with her and also be a part of a gang, I believe.
How you progress Laura quest it stop for me after we almost had sex...after the interviw....he said to give her some time and after that nothing...and has been more then a week.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
How you progress Laura quest it stop for me after we almost had sex...after the interviw....he said to give her some time and after that nothing...and has been more then a week.
After some days she should be near the front door before you leave the house, at night.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes