Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Fine... FINE! I'm too impatient! Plus, BoN deserves it! I'm now a patreon, and I SHALL BE THE HERO!

ENJOY, FRIENDS!
YOUR A HERO !
Thanks, legend. Can you post the changelog from patreon?
You da man!....I refrained from re-subbing my account at the last second.:cool:
lol sorry to quote all this post but i laught like an idiot. First of all thank you for the new update XD
Just some minute ego i was thinking... but my new life when come out the new version!? And ba boom you post it! Awesomen. Now return to the laughting thing XD i was think... yeah yeah now all the guys write all the time thank you, but... i am now sure that other guys come and say... damn this update have bug! I can pass this event, i cant do that XD

Guys please before writing anything like that... look at the game name! Is the test version! So thank you cordially
Play the game happly and if your all find bug XD do not complain!

Anyway cant wait to bang da boom the two step sister! I wait them like the bread XD in all the update!
But the main dish is always the real mother! Damn i really wanna fuck Lucy! I hope that the event and all the sex scene was the best with the real mother! So excited to images MC cumming in her!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
lol sorry to quote all this post but i laught like an idiot. First of all thank you for the new update XD
Just some minute ego i was thinking... but my new life when come out the new version!? And ba boom you post it! Awesomen. Now return to the laughting thing XD i was think... yeah yeah now all the guys write all the time thank you, but... i am now sure that other guys come and say... damn this update have bug! I can pass this event, i cant do that XD

Guys please before writing anything like that... look at the game name! Is the test version! So thank you cordially
Play the game happly and if your all find bug XD do not complain!

Anyway cant wait to bang da boom the two step sister! I wait them like the bread XD in all the update!
But the main dish is always the real mother! Damn i really wanna fuck Lucy! I hope that the event and all the sex scene was the best with the real mother! So excited to images MC cumming in her!
There are always bugs in this game....its a common thing. You honestly can't get pissed about bugs in a beta test version...there will be some, or alot that simply don't understand the concept of a "test" version of the game.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I suggest staring a new game to see the new stuff with alexx at school:) I mean its nothing spectacular but its something with her atleast.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes