Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
from the beginning
1. First give her all the magazines.

2. Then after the scene where you create an account on the computer for her, wait til the next morning. Leave the house, but don't go to school. Come back, and take your shoes off in the shoe closet by the front door and then go to your room.

3. After this, I kinda forget the details, but you should be able to easily progress til you have an opportunity to drive her to the interview.

4. After this and she gets mad, wait for a few days. Then at night, she will be in near the front door of your house. Talk to her.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Bon Little help for the scenes after you finish the quest:

LAURA:
After 1st time sex with her Enter in bathroom in 6h

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her rroom 1st Anal

now you have all sex scenes unlock

11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath

12h in beach near old quarter footjob and Titjob

13h to 15h in kitchen 2nd anal sex need headphones to dad

00h to 1h livingroom Blowjob

00h to 05 in your room in play game and invite her win: Titjob and Vaginal sex or Lose: Cunnilingus and VAginal sex.

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or anal sex

AMY:

After 1st time with Amy. enter in bathroom in 7h and Anal sex

in 19h to 22h anal sex after that you unlock all scenes.

7h- in bathroom analsex

0h in her room deepthroath

16h to 18h in basement vaginal sex

19 to 22h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or titjob and anal sex

19 to 23h in your room play game and invite her , titjob.

AND you have 4 or 5 scenes when you take laura to the interview (One with Sarah, and 3 random girls, at least that's what i found), of course you can only choose one, so i suggest saving there.
i cant do the second part of laura

Reactions: GrandT

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
1. First give her all the magazines.

2. Then after the scene where you create an account on the computer for her, wait til the next morning. Leave the house, but don't go to school. Come back, and take your shoes off in the shoe closet by the front door and then go to your room.

3. After this, I kinda forget the details, but you should be able to easily progress til you have an opportunity to drive her to the interview.

4. After this and she gets mad, wait for a few days. Then at night, she will be in near the front door of your house. Talk to her.
I'm stuck at 3. This opportunity never happens. It's been 15 days since I saw her in the webcam and she comes to MC's room afterwards. This event never triggers.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Laura route has changed, she no longer works in the pharmacy (there is no key to her room, but you have access to cam !?)
My saves 1.7 apparently bug this new version ..
It seems to have a laura fix point on the outside of the house (near the cat ) ..
But for me no effect .. television time at night.. hangs with maria ..some times with laura too in front books(Dad is already at home/Sarah route finish)
In one of the attempts everyone disappeared from the rooms at night ..
I know Test version .... but apparently Thanks to New Laura Route it is necessary to start the game again ..:test2:
I like this game, thanks to it I found F95Zone.. will be new game for 8 time (will this game one day have a final version without bugs ?!)

Reactions: Krull

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Laura route has changed, she no longer works in the pharmacy (there is no key to her room, but you have access to cam !?)
My saves 1.7 apparently bug this new version ..
It seems to have a laura bux fix on the outside of the house (where the cat is) ..
But for me no effect .. television time at night.. hangs with maria ..some times with laura too in front books
In one of the attempts everyone disappeared from the rooms at night ..
I know Test version .... but apparently Thanks to New Laura Route it is necessary to start the game again ..:test2:
Nope. You can use a old save.

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
I'm stuck at 3. This opportunity never happens. It's been 15 days since I saw her in the webcam and she comes to MC's room afterwards. This event never triggers.
If it doesn't auto-trigger then it has be one where you have to go up and talk to her.

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm, if you went to the bathroom at 6h, you should be able to trigger the anal scene with Laura at those times. And as for the Amy quest, you mean you haven't even broken her and Matthew up yet?
no i meant the anal plus i was never able to start amys questline since it was bugged for me last version when i restarted the game and theres no way in hell im redoing this shit all over again for the 5th time and making all the choices i had before like siding with nina to potentially get that russian pussy in the future

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes