Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
sorry for bugging you alot i have one more question the save you gave me started me off where i can pee in front of laura how to i progress through her questline because im following the walkthrough on 851 and im trying to enter the bathroom at 6hr and thats just spying then im trying all the hours to do anal in her room and that doesnt work
im also trying to to the first quest of amy by visiting her in the bathroom
Oh! That walkthrough is incomplete lol. For both of them. You can only do those things after you have sex with them for the first time and that's a little later in the quest.

1. To start Laura's quest go outside in the morning and you will see her next to Marckus' house. Talk to her and she will give you a magazine. I think you know what to do with that mag.

2. To start Amy's quest, wait for about 5-6 days and it will auto-trigger at night after you have been teleported to your room.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Oh! That walkthrough is incomplete lol. For both of them. You can only do those things after you have sex with them for the first time and that's a little later in the quest.

1. To start Laura's quest go outside in the morning and you will see her next to Marckus' house. Talk to her and she will give you a magazine. I think you know what to do with that mag.

2. To start Amy's quest, wait for about 5-6 days and it will auto-trigger at night after you have been teleported to your room.
cool thx ill try that

Reactions: Ferdi Kafka

vultron

May 19, 2018
I know it's meant to be a tutorial on having sex but sex with Alexx quite clearly should have been optional banging one of your best friends isn't something you just relegate to being a tutorial it's kind of a significant decision that the player should make..

Reactions: magus448

croPath

May 10, 2017
how do you get the copy of the key to your room the wt says to click on the shiney object but its unreachable

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Bon Little help for the scenes after you finish the quest:

LAURA:
After 1st time sex with her Enter in bathroom in 6h

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her rroom 1st Anal

now you have all sex scenes unlock

11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath

12h in beach near old quarter footjob and Titjob

13h to 15h in kitchen 2nd anal sex need headphones to dad

00h to 1h livingroom Blowjob

00h to 05 in your room in play game and invite her win: Titjob and Vaginal sex or Lose: Cunnilingus and VAginal sex.

in 7h, 16h or 17h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or anal sex

AMY:

After 1st time with Amy. enter in bathroom in 7h and Anal sex

in 19h to 22h anal sex after that you unlock all scenes.

7h- in bathroom analsex

0h in her room deepthroath

16h to 18h in basement vaginal sex

19 to 22h in her room blowjob and vaginal sex or titjob and anal sex

19 to 23h in your room play game and invite her , titjob.

AND you have 4 or 5 scenes when you take laura to the interview (One with Sarah, and 3 random girls, at least that's what i found), of course you can only choose one, so i suggest saving there.
Laura 11h in toilet 1st floor Deepthroath doesnt work with me. the door is locked what do i do?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys i need some help. Before starting with the v1.8 i am play all the old event in the v1.7 because i have the mod installed there. So i finish all the event with the time cheat and then pass to the new one. Hope to fin also the bug fix and extra.

Now who is me problem?
I am doing the morgan quest, the one where you need to find the woman killer.
I arrive at the killer house, put the barrel under the windows and enter in it.
But every time i am in the killer house and try to pick the key under the carpet, i see a red flash and when i check in the menu, i see that MC has lost some HP @_@ 1808/1818? wtf happen? Why i lost hp? How i cure MC?

Edit >.< ok i just find the code, reload the save put the intere code on the head statue and continue without open the first door, with the key under the carpet =.=
So now i have full hp, but i really do not know if HP need in this game XD oh well at last i do not lose hp.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes